Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 03-07-2011   #1
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 42567 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Bounding in Optimism for 2012 (sorry, soapers)

Just getting a head start. Will edit post later in a few months.
gg no re is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011   #2
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 70559 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bounding in Optimism for 2012 (sorry, soapers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg no re View Post
Just getting a head start. Will edit post later in a few months.
that's funny! I'll start working on my arguments now. One can never be too prepared.

1. Kubiak just needs a little more time.
2. The whole defense is going to be better, once they fix the safety position this year
3. Peyton Manning is almost 40, isnt' he?
4. We would've won three more games if not for bad officiating and bad luck.
5. This is the year that our key players all stay healthy.

How's that?
Old 03-07-2011   #3
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

'We had some early injuries to key positions'

'New defense, we need time to gel'
Old 03-07-2011   #4
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 122341 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

2019 - We're on the right track guys, all we need to Do is groom our young stars to take AJ/Schaub/Fosters/Marios place and i think we can make it to the promise land. Us not making it the past 11 seasons is on me, But i feel we're just 1 player away

Last edited by EllisUnit; 03-07-2011 at 01:56 PM.
EllisUnit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011   #5
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 375231 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

I really think new head coach Wade Phillips will be able to [FINALLY] fix this thing!
Old 03-07-2011   #6
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

You got me, man. I was like "Why is there a duplicate thread?" and then I saw the title had 2012 in it instead of 2011.

LOL!!!!

This thread is 100% WIN!

Well played, sir. Well played.

I have nothing to add, because the previous posts on here can't be imporved upon.
Old 03-07-2011   #7
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 214142 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Im by no means optimistic about the defense this coming season .... Just too damn many holes.

NT .... Cody and ?

ILB - I dont know if Ryans is the same player after that injury.
OLB - Barwin is another injury questionmark and who's gonna play the other outside spot with Diles gone (Hopefully someone who can cover).
They need at least one and possibly three LB's ? Thats a lot to ask.

Who's the safeties after Wilson and Pollard are cut ? Yeah , they sucked and deserved to be cut ..... but what do ya got to fill in there ?

Wilson and Glover again at the corners ?

FFS thats a recipe for disaster ......

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-07-2011   #8
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 57076 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Im by no means optimistic about the defense this coming season .... Just too damn many holes.

NT .... Cody and ?

ILB - I dont know if Ryans is the same player after that injury.
OLB - Barwin is another injury questionmark and who's gonna play the other outside spot with Diles gone (Hopefully someone who can cover).
They need at least one and possibly three LB's ? Thats a lot to ask.

Who's the safeties after Wilson and Pollard are cut ? Yeah , they sucked and deserved to be cut ..... but what do ya got to fill in there ?

Wilson and Glover again at the corners ?

FFS thats a recipe for disaster ......
El Presidente would like to inform you that you are in the mock thread, not the real one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011   #9
KA4Texan
C27A

Rep Power: 5488 KA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Oh come on guys, do none of you read the bible?

I think the Texans year is going to be 2012, after all, before the end of days, up will be down, down will be up. Tell me if there is a flip, a Houston team wont come out on top.

Besides, if the Mayans nailed it, we will be on our way to the Super Bowl, but the end of the world according to them is Dec. 23? 2012.... so we will have the team to get us there, only to never play in it. To me that fits Houston sports teams luck to a T. 2012 IS our year!!

But oh well...... make it or not.
Old 03-07-2011   #10
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 122341 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA4Texan View Post

I think the Texans year is going to be 2012, after all, before the end of days, up will be down, down will be up. Tell me if there is a flip, a Houston team wont come out on top.

Besides, if the Mayans nailed it, we will be on our way to the Super Bowl, but the end of the world according to them is Dec. 23? 2012.... so we will have the team to get us there, only to never play in it. To me that fits Houston sports teams luck to a T. 2012 IS our year!!

haha i like that, to good.
Old 03-07-2011   #11
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 214142 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
El Presidente would like to inform you that you are in the mock thread, not the real one.
I couldnt help but spoil the fun .... that defense .... shit a pop warner team could score on them.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011   #12
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 57076 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I couldnt help but spoil the fun .... that defense .... shit a pop warner team could score on them.
Fair enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011   #13
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA4Texan View Post

I don't which is more awesome: Your actual post, or your KUBIAK Kan U Believe I Am Koaching sig line at the very bottom.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read