Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 04-13-2005   #1
Daonly
Veteran

Default Texans Schedule Leaked!

From Footballguys.com

Sep 11. @ Buffalo (Noon)
Sep 18 vs. Pitt (3:15) is this true, a 3pm home game?
Sep 25 BYE
Oct 2 @ Cin (Noon)
Oct 9 vs. Tenn (Noon)
Oct 16 @ Sea (8:30) weird time, possible ESPN night game?
Oct 23 vs. Indy (Noon)
Oct 30 vs. Clev (Noon)
Nov 6 @ Jax (Noon)
Nov 13 @ Indy (Noon)
Nov 20 vs. KC (8:30) two ESPN games?
Nov 27 vs. StL (Noon)
Dec 4 @ Balt (Noon)
Dec 11 @ Tenn (Noon)
Dec 18 vs. Ariz (Noon)
Sat. Dec 24 vs. Jax (Noon)
Jan 1 @ SF (3pm)
Daonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005   #2
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 12831 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daonly
From Footballguys.com

Sep 11. @ Buffalo (Noon)
Sep 18 vs. Pitt (3:15) is this true, a 3pm home game?
Sep 25 BYE
Oct 2 @ Cin (Noon)
Oct 9 vs. Tenn (Noon)
Oct 16 @ Sea (8:30) weird time, possible ESPN night game?
Oct 23 vs. Indy (Noon)
Oct 30 vs. Clev (Noon)
Nov 6 @ Jax (Noon)
Nov 13 @ Indy (Noon)
Nov 20 vs. KC (8:30) two ESPN games?
Nov 27 vs. StL (Noon)
Dec 4 @ Balt (Noon)
Dec 11 @ Tenn (Noon)
Dec 18 vs. Ariz (Noon)
Sat. Dec 24 vs. Jax (Noon)
Jan 1 @ SF (3pm)

NICE!!!! Two national games...YEAH!!!

EDIT - Oct. 23rd/Dec. 24 = Battle Red Days
Old 04-13-2005   #3
DominatorDavis
Veteran

we have sharper to face october 16th. that will be interesting.

it does look like 2 espn games. That is always good stuff.
DominatorDavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005   #4
Youngstown Colt
All Pro

I wanted the colts and texans to get a primetime game.

We usually put on some nice shows (there's the occasional blowout, but more often than not, the games are good)
Old 04-13-2005   #5
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to Reddevil63 Send a message via Yahoo to Reddevil63

Two primetime games is awesome. We have played some really good games with KC so I can see why that is one, I figured one would be with Jacksonville though. Oh well still cool to have two of them.
Old 04-13-2005   #6
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 19226 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

How creditable are these guys? They arn't like PFW.com are they?
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005   #7
Lucky

Rep Power: 99011 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans schedule link
Old 04-13-2005   #8
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 12831 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

Damn shame the Steelers will lose a game the SAME time they lost a game last season.
Old 04-13-2005   #9
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 23247 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

Can't wait for that Seattle game!!! With Jaime Sharper signing with the Seahawks it should be an exciting game. Maybe I'll even go up there to watch the game. I've always wanted to visit Seattle and now I have another reason! Other than that I won't say if the schedule is easy or not because most of the time we're wrong. I just don't like the bye week on week 3. It's too early for me.
Old 04-13-2005   #10
rittenhouserobz
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to rittenhouserobz

The coldest game of the year. @Baltimore It is just my geuss.
Old 04-13-2005   #11
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 19226 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

First two games are going to be tough, but the toughest stretch is @ Seattle, Indy, Cle, @ Jax, @ Indy, KC, St. Louis, @ Baltimore. That is the make or break half of the schedule; honestly if they go .500 they should be okay. Yes I know its half the season, but I can't recall a tougher 8 consecutive games the team has ever had; with the exception of Cle (but they may by starting to improve by then.)
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005   #12
Daonly
Veteran

Im going to the San Fran game since I live in Los Angeles; maybe even to the Seattle game. I been there once; and I loved the city!
Daonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005   #13
TexansCanes
All Pro

to bad the ravens game isn't later, i might have been able to go to it. i like what is, two espn games shows we are on the way up.
Old 04-13-2005   #14
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3261 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Wow, a bye week in week 3? Boooo!
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005   #15
thegr8fan
All Pro

Rep Power: 666 thegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respected

I have seen another site with a small difference. The Pittsburgh at Reliant game is scheduled for noon, not 3:00. I think that one is more reliable, IMHO.

2 ESPN games? Guess they are making up for the lack of attention since our last one in 2002.
thegr8fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005   #16
THEFUTURE
All Pro

i love it, i will probably go to the game in san fran, since im like 30 min away, plus the two national games, and the games against the NFC West are televised here i think, man ill get to watch 6 games for the texans, i love it
THEFUTURE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005   #17
THEFUTURE
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegr8fan
2 ESPN games? Guess they are making up for the lack of attention since our last one in 2002.
we had a national game last year against the packers
THEFUTURE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005   #18
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 109004 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegr8fan
I have seen another site with a small difference. The Pittsburgh at Reliant game is scheduled for noon, not 3:00. I think that one is more reliable, IMHO.
According to the Texans it is noon.

2005 PRESEASON
Date Time Opponent (Network) Venue
Sat. Aug. 13 7:00 p.m. Denver Broncos (KTRK) Reliant Stadium
Sat. Aug. 20 7:00 p.m. Oakland Raiders (KTRK) Reliant Stadium
Sat. Aug. 27 7:00 p.m. @Dallas Cowboys (KTRK) Texas Stadium
Thur. Sept. 1 6:30 p.m. @Tampa Bay Buccaneers (KTRK) Raymond James Stadium
2005 REGULAR SEASON
Date
Time Opponent (Network) Venue
Sun. Sept. 11 Noon @Buffalo Bills (CBS) Ralph Wilson Stadium
Sun. Sept. 18 Noon PITTSBURGH STEELERS (CBS) Reliant Stadium
Sun. Sept. 25 BYE WEEK
Sun. Oct. 2 Noon @Cincinnati Bengals Paul Brown Stadium
Sun. Oct. 9 Noon TENNESSEE TITANS (CBS) Reliant Stadium
Sun. Oct. 16 7:30 p.m. @Seattle Seahawks (ESPN) Qwest Field
Sun. Oct. 23 Noon INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (CBS) Reliant Stadium
Sun. Oct. 30 Noon CLEVELAND BROWNS (CBS) Reliant Stadium
Sun. Nov. 6 Noon @Jacksonville Jaguars (CBS) ALLTEL Stadium
Sun. Nov. 13 Noon @Indianapolis Colts (CBS) RCA Dome
Sun. Nov. 20 7:30 p.m. KANSAS CITY CHEIFS (ESPN) Reliant Stadium
Sun. Nov. 27 Noon ST. LOUIS RAMS (FOX) Reliant Stadium
Sun. Dec. 4 Noon @Baltimore Ravens (CBS) M&T Bank Stadium
Sun. Dec. 11 Noon @Tennessee Titans (CBS) The Coliseum
Sun. Dec. 18 Noon ARIZONA CARDINALS (FOX) Reliant Stadium
Sat. Dec. 24 Noon JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS (CBS) Reliant Stadium
Sun. Jan. 1 3:05 p.m. @San Francisco 49ers (CBS) Candlestick Park
POSTSEASON
Date

Jan. 7-8 Wild Card Weekend
Jan. 14-15 Divisional Playoffs
Jan. 22 Conference Championships
Feb. 5 Super Bowl XL, Ford Field, Detroit, MI
Feb. 12 AFC-NFC Pro Bowl, Honolulu, Hawaii
All kickoff times Central
Home Games in BOLD

All games broadcast live on 100.3 KILT FM and Sportsradio 610 AM;
Spanish broadcasts on La Tremenda 1010 AM

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005   #19
thegr8fan
All Pro

Rep Power: 666 thegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respected

so we did Future, my mistake. Just wanted to get in a small jab to our Cowboy lurker's around the board though. They know which game I am talking about.
thegr8fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005   #20
tacoman_j
Veteran

Talking Better beat Buffalo

Jp's first full NFL game. Hopefully he stinks up the joint. Can't wait till Sept. 8, 10, 11, and 12.

Texas vs. Ohio State on Sept 10.

Whoo Hoo!!!
tacoman_j is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read