Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-2011   #1
bamamarty
Rookie

Default Seating Question..

I am looking to purchase season tickets in the upper level,and was wondering if anyone could tell me which sections have a good view of the game from there?

Thanks in advance
bamamarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011   #2
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Seating Question..

Depends who you are. generally speaking the north endzone gets the sun and the best view is from in between the 20's.

Someone else can post it (I have to go to court) but there's a website that gives you a view from the seat you're looking at.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011   #3
bamamarty
Rookie

Default Re: Seating Question..

also what is the benefit of buying psl's versus buying tickets from the texans ticket office?

Thanks
bamamarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011   #4
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Seating Question..

If the seat has a PSL the front office will require you to buy it.

In theory you they could revoke the season ticket at any point, but this has not happened and is unlikely.

A PSL is yours until you fail to pay for your tickets.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011   #5
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 50323 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO
Default Re: Seating Question..

Depends on what you consider "upper level" and from what vantage point you'd prefer. I've sat in 600's and 500's (prefer the 500's) and in both sections was in the corner of the endzone. I liked it being able to see the plays develop down the field.

I sat one time in the 100s (I think it was) approx 35 yard line about halfway up, it was nice and all being that low and close to the action, but if the play wasn't in front of my area, I was watching the plays on the big screen. Meh.

Sat another time club level, mid-field.... meh. Too uppity.

If you're ready to dive in for season tickets, give the HT.com field animator (or whatever it's called) a whirl. It'll give you a pretty good idea. If your not quite sure yet - get a few single game tickets in different areas and you'll see what works for you view-wise, fan-wise, and sun-wise with the latter being a big point when the roof is open. 500's and 600's never had the sun on me and the a/c was close by that I wasn't sweating it out with the roof open.

Only thing about 600's - it's pretty steep (500's is a bit as well) but I wouldn't go too far back in the rows of the 600's.

Lastly, if you can swing it - try to get on the side of the stadium that your parking lot is on. Saves a little hike time.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read