Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 02-24-2011   #21
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Possible trade scenario...Opinions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Sorry not to meet your expectations. I was just pointing out what I have heard. Palmer has said that he either wants to be traded or he will retire.

I was not looking at us trading up, that I would not mind that for a reasonable deal, just backing up the idea that at least one QB is likely to go in the top 10. That enhances our chances for a top notch defender to fall to us.

I'll try to stay out of your REALITY in the future.
I'm not sure where the hostility is coming from here, there was none intended in my previous post. I found your post interesting that Palmer wants to leave Cincy since I hadn't heard that. I was simply pointing out that Cincy wasn't a trade down partner because they pick ahead of us and that if they do take a QB it could work in our favor 2 ways, by dropping another high prospect or my making it more urgent for another team to trade up since one of the highly rated QB's is gone and there's only 1 left. My asking for more/other realistic trades was simply meant to get others involved not meant as an insult to anyone.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read