Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2011   #1
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool 1 116 D season ticket

Next to Jeff and Dean, behind Ted.

$800 or highest offer received. No parking, no promise of a playoff ticket, no promise of season ticket gift, no psl.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011   #2
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 182552 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1 116 D season ticket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Next to Jeff and Dean, behind Ted.

$800 or highest offer received. No parking, no promise of a playoff ticket, no promise of season ticket gift, no psl.
Bill's down there to , sometimes .
Old 03-02-2011   #3
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Cool Re: 1 116 D season ticket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Bill's down there to , sometimes .
Dude, I'm trying to sell the ticket, not scare away women and children.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 03-02-2011   #4
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 182552 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Dude, I'm trying to sell the ticket, not scare away women and children.
Oh ... Bill buys drinks all game long .
Old 03-02-2011   #5
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
.....and that is not a comfort to the girls at Treasures.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 03-02-2011   #6
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 122253 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'd say it reduces his ability to actively pursue, but I digress...
Old 03-02-2011   #7
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Quote:
Is this the seats that I was in ?
Old 03-03-2011   #8
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Is this the seats that I was in ?
Yup.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 03-03-2011   #9
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
thats tempting, helps forget the product on field

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011   #10
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

*bump*
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 03-08-2011   #11
bamamarty
Rookie

no second seat available?
bamamarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011   #12
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
*bump*
If you work out a payment program with me, I would buy it again...
Old 03-10-2011   #13
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Sold.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 03-10-2011   #14
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

In the words of Charlie Sheen, "Winning!"

Me!!!!
Old 03-12-2011   #15
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
In the words of Charlie Sheen, "Winning!"

Me!!!!
Sorry to all those who used to get Bill thrown out because he didn't have a ticket for that area.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read