Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02-19-2011   #1
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool 2 tickets for sale 116 H

2011/2012 season tickets, no psl.

$1800, pm if interested.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011   #2
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2 tickets for sale 116 H

Nice little $400 profit! I sold 2 in 116 Z and an orange lot parking pass for $2000. I should have sold them for more!
Old 02-20-2011   #3
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Cool Re: 2 tickets for sale 116 H

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeLotPole8 View Post
Nice little $400 profit! I sold 2 in 116 Z and an orange lot parking pass for $2000. I should have sold them for more!
Yeah, a LOT of my friends bailed on buying tickets from me this year, so I figure may as well help soften the pain of the rest of my Texans invoice.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 02-20-2011   #4
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected

LOL, I don't know the "PAIN" of your Texans invoice..... but mine was the tune of....... $7,275.00
Old 02-20-2011   #5
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
LOL, I don't know the "PAIN" of your Texans invoice..... but mine was the tune of....... $7,275.00
You got me beat, but not by much
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 02-20-2011   #6
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm bailing on 2 of mine in 114 row CC. I would rather spend that PSL money on my chevy truck..lol...besides...I can only sit in one seat not all 4.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011   #7
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Make the money on the PSL's....those are great seats near the Texans tunnel. I am keeping all of psl's.... I just sell a few sets of season tickets.
Old 02-20-2011   #8
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
You got me beat, but not by much
LOL..... but I am a teacher and coach..... you are an attorney! I have 13 season tickets and 3 orange lot parking passes.
Old 02-20-2011   #9
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
LOL..... but I am a teacher and coach..... you are an attorney! I have 13 season tickets and 3 orange lot parking passes.
...and you assume all attorneys are rich

I'm keeping the PSL's because when there is not a lockout looming and the team doesn't suck I am hoping some of my friends will re-up and come back to the tailgate.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 02-20-2011   #10
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

All is good, i just hope the lockout does not happen. Yankee, how many tickets and passes do you have?
Old 02-20-2011   #11
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
All is good, i just hope the lockout does not happen. Yankee, how many tickets and passes do you have?
8 tickets and 2 passes.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 02-20-2011   #12
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Are all 8 of yours in the Bullpen? I assume the passes are both in the platinum lot?

Quote:
8 tickets and 2 passes.
Old 02-20-2011   #13
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Are all 8 of yours in the Bullpen? I assume the passes are both in the platinum lot?
Yes and yes. I'm TRYING to get 6 friends to come with us every year, but they're not die hards fans so they come and go.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 02-26-2011   #14
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yes and yes. I'm TRYING to get 6 friends to come with us every year, but they're not die hards fans so they come and go.
Well if you can't sell them all in season tix packages, sell them off for single games, I might even hit you up for some seats.
Old 02-27-2011   #15
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Well if you can't sell them all in season tix packages, sell them off for single games, I might even hit you up for some seats.
Not bad advice, but I prefer to sell for less than try to deal with selling tickets every week.

I am 95% sure these are sold
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 02-27-2011   #16
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Where those seats are...... you will get more than 180 per game...... I understand selling the entire season though...... you dont have to worry about it. Those tickets are super easy to sell during the year. I am hoping somebody buys my 620's..... or 519's.....
Old 02-27-2011   #17
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Those tickets are super easy to sell during the year.
Not really - only MNF and games like Cowboys or MNF are easy to sell. Can't give away pre-season or sell games like Oakland, Detroit, Browns, etc.

When I have tried to sell seats game by game more often than not I'm running around on gameday tried to get $20 a seat.

Of course, when we get good that will change.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 03-02-2011   #18
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

LOL..... the only year i had trouble was 2-14...... those were cursed! Last year i had no problem getting face or above for just about any game in the 500 and 600. Bullpen seats should sell for face value ANYTIME!
Old 03-02-2011   #19
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
LOL..... the only year i had trouble was 2-14...... those were cursed! Last year i had no problem getting face or above for just about any game in the 500 and 600. Bullpen seats should sell for face value ANYTIME!
Mine always do in 115. I wish i could get to more games.
Old 03-03-2011   #20
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Then y'all must know more people than I - trying to sell individual games I contsantly had buyers not show up, back out on Saturday, people want to pay 1/2 of face, etc. More of a pain than it was worth to have to spend half the tailgating time running around trying to sell a last second ticket.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read