Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 02-03-2011   #1
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 112249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Best Memories of 2010 Texans.

I remember after our week 1 stomping of the colts, i was so pumped about the season, but heading into the 2nd half of the redskins game i wasnt feeling so sure. It was nice to see a win instead of a let down in week 2 against the redskins !

EllisUnit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011   #2
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8759 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Best Memories of 2010 Texans.

When the last second ticked off the clock in week 17 and I didn't have to watch any more pathetic defensive garbage.
Old 02-03-2011   #3
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90752 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Watching Kareem Jackson fall down was always magical.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011   #4
Calface4
inthisforlife

Rep Power: 0 Calface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respected

Top 3

3. Neil Rackers game winning field goal after coming back against the Redskins.

After Kris Brown's struggles last year it was nice to see Rackers come through.

2. Coming back against the Chiefs in week 6.

Going into the bye at a 4-2 record... I thought we were playoff bound for sure. Boy was I wrong.

1. Arian Foster's rushing title.

Everthing about it was just amazing. I have a new favorite Texan player!
Calface4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011   #5
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Best Memories of 2010 Texans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
I remember after our week 1 stomping of the colts, i was so pumped about the season, but heading into the 2nd half of the redskins game i wasnt feeling so sure. It was nice to see a win instead of a let down in week 2 against the redskins !

/end happy feelings about Texans in 2010 (the rest sucked!)
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011   #6
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 128249 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

2010 training camp? After that it was all a blur
Old 02-03-2011   #7
Señor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Señor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Cortland Innegan v. Andre Johnson

Señor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 02-03-2011   #8
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 45767 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Top 3:

3. Week one win vs. the Colts. Starting the year beating a team that they've only beaten once.

2. The comeback win against the Redskins. Schaub threw for 497 yards & three touchdowns, while Andre Johnson & Kevin Walter had a combined 302 yards receiving.

1. Comeback win vs. the Chiefs. Houston scored touchdowns on their final four possessions, one of which was an Andre johnson touchdown with 28 seconds left on the clock.

After that win vs. Kansas City Houston went on a four games losing streak and lost eight of their next nine games, but those three games were the highlights of the 2010 season for me.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011   #9
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post

This right here is my best memory. AJ leaping up to win that game on a bad wheel in OT, we go 2-0 and are on top of the world! Too bad that was the climax of the season.........
Old 02-03-2011   #10
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 36043 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
This right here is my best memory. AJ leaping up to win that game on a bad wheel in OT, we go 2-0 and are on top of the world! Too bad that was the climax of the season.........
Same here.
Old 02-03-2011   #11
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

3. Foster running the ball down the Colts throat in game!

2. Andre beating down finnigan!

1. Andre slamming the ball down when he tied the game against the Redskins!

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011   #12
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Rep Power: 112249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Fosters long TD run against the raiders on his 3rd carry of the game after sitting out till near the end of the 2nd quarter due to disciplinary reasons.
EllisUnit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011   #13
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
3. Foster running the ball down the Colts throat in game!

2. Andre beating down finnigan!

1. Andre slamming the ball down when he tied the game against the Redskins!
Top 3 for me.

3. Andre catch in back of endzone + JJ 2-point conversion grab against Ravens.

2. Foster running all over Colts in Week 1.

1. Andre beating Finnegan down.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011   #14
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4558 Texaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Texaninlild

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
When the last second ticked off the clock in week 17 and I didn't have to watch any more pathetic defensive garbage.
Amen!!
Texaninlild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011   #15
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 103388 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

I absolutely love to see our offense clicking on all cylinders; its a beautiful thing to watch. So for me, it's the 2nd half of the washington & baltimore games. Schaub & the offense just couldn't be stopped..............until they stopped themselves that is.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011   #16
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
I absolutely love to see our offense clicking on all cylinders; its a beautiful thing to watch. So for me, it's the 2nd half of the washington & baltimore games. Schaub & the offense just couldn't be stopped..............until they stopped themselves that is.
yeah they are fun to watch when things are clicking, heck they arent even that bad when they're not.
Old 02-03-2011   #17
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 348851 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

That amazing comeback on MNF against the Ravens that showed the league that our team is on the right track. Man, good times.
Old 02-03-2011   #18
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 79918 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected

Best memory: Flying out to Denver and watching Houston take a 17-0 half-time lead over the Broncos.

Worst memory: The second half of that game.

2nd best memory: Flying out to Houston and watching Houston take a 20-14 half-time lead over the Chargers.

2nd worst memory: The second half of that game.

5,000 miles traveled...two games...two 4th quarter leads....two Schaub INTs to end promising game-winning drives. *sigh*
Old 02-03-2011   #19
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD View Post
Best memory: Flying out to Denver and watching Houston take a 17-0 half-time lead over the Broncos.

Worst memory: The second half of that game.

2nd best memory: Flying out to Houston and watching Houston take a 20-14 half-time lead over the Chargers.

2nd worst memory: The second half of that game.

5,000 miles traveled...two games...two 4th quarter leads....two Schaub INTs to end promising game-winning drives. *sigh*
Hang in there bro, it'll get worse.
Old 02-03-2011   #20
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Only one thing from 2010 that makes me happy:
Watching Finnegan get what was coming to him in front of our faces, and then it being shown over and over and over again to a national audience. He got his epic beatdown on a national scale.

TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read