Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 02-01-2011   #1
pbat488
gig 'em

Rep Power: 12913 pbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Aaron Rodgers photobombing

EDIT: For those who don't understand the term photobombing, look right behind the players posing for the picture in every single one and find the common denominator!!

Saw this as a little feature on ESPN and then it was posted on another site I frequent, just thought I'd share because it cracks me up...

and for good measure, his awesome celebration...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcwa2EvQ61Y

always been a fan of how he played, but really starting to take a liking to him off the field as well..

Last edited by pbat488; 02-01-2011 at 08:14 PM.
pbat488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011   #2
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Aaron Rodgers photobombing

Classic post. Those are awesome!
Old 02-01-2011   #3
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

LOL! That's funny right there, I don't care who ya' are.
Old 02-01-2011   #4
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

lol... If only there was one of him wearing a foam cheese hat, that would be epic.
Old 02-01-2011   #5
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Is this the thread for all the funny Packers pictures? If not, I'll send us down that road...

Old 02-01-2011   #6
pbat488
gig 'em

Rep Power: 12913 pbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respected

haha, I'd rep if I could for that jedi one, that's awesome DR
Old 02-01-2011   #7
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 18298 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Question Re: Aaron Rodgers photobombing

Excuse me, but I don't get the joke.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 02-01-2011   #8
pbat488
gig 'em

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=photobomb

now, go look at the pictures more closely after clicking that link
Old 02-01-2011   #9
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 18298 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Talking Re: Aaron Rodgers photobombing

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbat488 View Post
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=photobomb

now, go look at the pictures more closely after clicking that link

Oh ok, I see Rodgers now...guess I wasn't looking hard enough.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011   #10
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Oh ok, I see Rodgers now...guess I wasn't looking hard enough.
THANK YOU!...lol. I wasn't looking closely either and thought Rodgers was taking the pics. I was wondering WFT.
Old 02-01-2011   #11
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Rep Power: 35618 CretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I thought I was the only one. lol
Old 02-03-2011   #12
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

I used to do that a lot hahaha....you get good at it. Timing it and such so that the picture taker doesn't catch on to what you're doing, standing a few feet back, make a face real fast and keep on truckin. It's good fun.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011   #13
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
I used to do that a lot hahaha....you get good at it. Timing it and such so that the picture taker doesn't catch on to what you're doing, standing a few feet back, make a face real fast and keep on truckin. It's good fun.
Yeah, it's cool until someone like my dad (67 years old) does it in the various family photos we take throughout the year...and you're trying to build a family calendar and all your photos have dad photo bombing in the background with that goofy, cheshire cat grin on his face.

I swear, I wanted to choke him a few weeks before Christmas when I was building our calendars for the family. Funny, yet frustrating. I guess for all he put up with when I was a kid, the old man deserves at least that much.
Old 02-03-2011   #14
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Yeah, it's cool until someone like my dad (67 years old) does it in the various family photos we take throughout the year...and you're trying to build a family calendar and all your photos have dad photo bombing in the background with that goofy, cheshire cat grin on his face.

I swear, I wanted to choke him a few weeks before Christmas when I was building our calendars for the family. Funny, yet frustrating. I guess for all he put up with when I was a kid, the old man deserves at least that much.
Yeah....I started doing it on a drum corps tour. Lots of people taking pics all the time, mostly people I don't know....so I'm in a lot of photo albums around the country, ruining perfectly good pictures hahaha....

THE ABSOLUTE BEST is when you can pretend to walk IN BETWEEN the camera and the people right when they snap a shot and then act like you didn't know. Hilarious. To me anyway but I'm a little sadistic like that...
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011   #15
wagonhed
Team Gruden

Rep Power: 1893 wagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respected

speaking of photobombing........... is this who I think it is, in the background?

Old 02-06-2011   #16
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Vince Vaughn?
Old 02-06-2011   #17
wagonhed
Team Gruden

Rep Power: 1893 wagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Vince Vaughn?
behind him.....
Old 02-07-2011   #18
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 85971 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagonhed View Post
speaking of photobombing........... is this who I think it is, in the background?

no, McClain has spiky hair...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's Fitzmagic!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011   #19
GP 
Go Texans!

Watched the movie "Secretariat" for the first time the other night.

And there was John McClain in one of the last scenes of the movie, as a reporter during a press conference scene in the movie.

I paused it within .0005 seconds of him being on the screen on my TV. My wife was like, "What are you doing?" I just sat there, staring at him, like a child who saw a strange creature crawling on the wing of the airplane....

"Nothing," I replied, "It was nothing. Just my eyes playing tricks on me...."

:poursbleachintoeyes:
Old 02-07-2011   #20
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 42567 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

gg no re is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read