Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 02-03-2011   #161
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 32275 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2011 TexansTalk Member Mock Draft (FULL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I found plenty of Browns icons, but Mr. Potatohead wins.

GO BROWNS!

Nice!!!
Old 02-03-2011   #162
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36121 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I found plenty of Browns icons, but Mr. Potatohead wins.

GO BROWNS!
I guess it's ok.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011   #163
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
Steelers huh. Well I've got a good feeling on their needs... I can make some good selections for them when I take a break from polishing my Super Bowl ring.
Well, I was actually rooting for the Packers so I'm glad "we" lost. Plus I get to select a whole slot earlier!!! LOL

My apologies, but any idea when we start this thing up? Post-Combine?
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011   #164
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
Well, I was actually rooting for the Packers so I'm glad "we" lost. Plus I get to select a whole slot earlier!!! LOL

My apologies, but any idea when we start this thing up? Post-Combine?
Congrats on moving up draft slots! We will start after the combine which is Wednesday, Feb. 23-Tuesday, March 1. So 3 weeks from today we will start.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011   #165
kiwitexansfan
Give'm a taste

Rep Power: 60180 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Are we going seven?

I remember our first attempt last year stalled because not all participants were focused enough, hopefully we will get through things faster first time around this time.
kiwitexansfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011   #166
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 92090 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
Are we going seven?

I remember our first attempt last year stalled because not all participants were focused enough, hopefully we will get through things faster first time around this time.
I will do the all seven, but I think we should stick to a 3-4 rounder. Maybe we can get a few more thoughts on this? Super Mario?
Old 02-08-2011   #167
Blake
MMQB

Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I will do the all seven, but I think we should stick to a 3-4 rounder. Maybe we can get a few more thoughts on this? Super Mario?
Due to waiting till after the combine this is the only mock I plan on doing. So we should do all 7 rounds. Some will drop, but others can pick up those teams and continue on.
Sponsored links
Old 02-08-2011   #168
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 92090 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Due to waiting till after the combine this is the only mock I plan on doing. So we should do all 7 rounds. Some will drop, but others can pick up those teams and continue on.
Okay. Let the scouting begin! Or continue, I should say.
Old 02-08-2011   #169
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69966 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
7 rds, cool

Can you feel my lightening bolt.

Go Chargers
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011   #170
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

When do we start?
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011   #171
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 32275 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
When do we start?
After the combine
Old 02-14-2011   #172
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
After the combine
No, I know, but like right after?
Old 02-14-2011   #173
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
No, I know, but like right after?
No, just after.
Old 02-16-2011   #174
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
No, just after.
Lol, I will be out of town from March 9-12 so I am just curious. I will have my Droid with me though so it should not be a problem.
Old 02-16-2011   #175
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1067 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Dammit!!! I missed it. Let me know if someone cancels or a spot opens up.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011   #176
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
Where you been man?

If nothing else opens up, I will give you my spot. I really appreciate your insight, and I know you put a lot more into it than I do.
Old 02-16-2011   #177
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69966 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Where you been man?

If nothing else opens up, I will give you my spot. I really appreciate your insight, and I know you put a lot more into it than I do.
You're the man.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011   #178
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36121 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You can have the Saints if you want them.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011   #179
Blake
MMQB

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
You can have the Saints if you want them.
Awww what a nice guy. Rep.
Old 02-22-2011   #180
Blake
MMQB

If anyone needs a refresher the rules and participant list are the first 2 posts of this thread.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read