Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 02-01-2011   #121
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2011 TexansTalk Member Mock Draft (Sign Up)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Can we give kiwitexansfan the Dolphins (his second favorite team), give me the Browns (my second favorite team) and let JCTexan take either the Saints or Chargers for his second team? I think everybody wins in that scenario, unless JCTexan is a Dolphins fan.
If JCTexan is ok with swapping Fins for Saints then Ill make the change.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011   #122
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
No big deal if they don't want to switch, but I only follow a couple other teams besides the Texans. I know I would do a much better job with a team I am familiar with rather than a random one, and I figure everyone else is probably the same way.
Old 02-01-2011   #123
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Oy. Facepalm by me. Sorry, my list got all fudged up.

I went back through the entire thread and wrote down EVERYONE who wanted to participate. I made some adjustments to our list to incorporate the new comers and users I left off the list. We are officially FULL. The only user to have 2 teams is JCTexan who has the Fins and Vikings. Please PM me if I missed anything.

DALLAS COWBOYS - beerlover or ole miss texan
PITTSBURGH STEELERS - beerlover or ole miss texan
Sweet, thanks SM! Beerlover, I'll be happy with either- whether its the cowgirls or the feelers. Choose which one you want and I'll take the other.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011   #124
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 112586 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
No big deal if they don't want to switch, but I only follow a couple other teams besides the Texans. I know I would do a much better job with a team I am familiar with rather than a random one, and I figure everyone else is probably the same way.
IMO, getting a team I'd be unfamiliar with would be better. To me, half the fun of this is doing the research on the team a learning their wants and needs.
Old 02-01-2011   #125
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2011 TexansTalk Member Mock Draft (FULL)

Super Mario needs a full round of applause & rep for accommodating, including late comers, so everyone has opportunity to play NFL Draft Room Guru for they're NFL team of choice. thank you!

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011   #126
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 179094 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Super Mario needs a full round of applause & rep for accommodating, including late comers, so everyone has opportunity to play NFL Draft Room Guru for they're NFL team of choice. thank you!
I would like to move my team to LA .
Old 02-01-2011   #127
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I would like to move my team to LA .
just as long you go with them

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 02-01-2011   #128
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I agree, thanks SM for putting this together.

Must spread rep!
Old 02-01-2011   #129
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41207 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yeah, I have no problem with the switch.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011   #130
Blake
MMQB

Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
Yeah, I have no problem with the switch.
Done. Here is what we have. Speak now or forever hold your peace.

CAROLINA PANTHERS - JB
DENVER BRONCOS - disaacks3
BUFFALO BILLS - TexansSeminole
CINCINATTI BENGALS - Shaft75
ARIZONA CARDINALS - Wolf6151
CLEVELAND BROWNS - Dutchrudder
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS - jay23728
TENNESSEE TITANS - Honoring Earl 34
DALLAS COWBOYS - beerlover
WASHINGTON REDSKINS - Trap_Star
HOUSTON TEXANS - Ndevine7
MINNESOTA VIKINGS - JCTexan
DETROIT LIONS - pbat488
ST. LOUIS RAMS - Texan4Ever
MIAMI DOLPHINS - kiwitexansfan
JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS - Super Mario
SAN DIEGO CHARGERS - steelbtexan
NEW YORK GIANTS - BigBull17
TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS - Senor Stan
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - HOU-TEX
INDIANAPOLIS COLTS - ArlingtonTexan
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES - jgl35
NEW ORLEANS SAINTS - JCTexan
SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - The Pencil Neck
BALTIMORE RAVENS - rmartin65
ATLANTA FALCONS - mariowillshine15
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS - bah007
CHICAGO BEARS - drs23
NEW YORK JETS - stingray
GREEN BAY PACKERS - thunderkyss
PITTSBURGH STEELERS - ole miss texan
OAKLAND RAIDERS - Kulluminatii
Old 02-01-2011   #131
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Well, check with Kiwi too, just to make sure.
Old 02-01-2011   #132
Blake
MMQB

Quote:
Well, check with Kiwi too, just to make sure.
Oh Kiiiiiiwiiiiii. Come out to plaaaaaayaaaaaay.
Old 02-01-2011   #133
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 90711 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Can we give kiwitexansfan the Dolphins (his second favorite team), give me the Browns (my second favorite team) and let JCTexan take either the Saints or Chargers for his second team? I think everybody wins in that scenario, unless JCTexan is a Dolphins fan.
Not sure what you were smoking when you decided that the Dolphins were my second favourite team. In my book there is no second favourite team, you have the Texans and everyone else is the enemy.

Not a huge fan of the change from the Browns as the Dolphins have no second rounder but really who cares it is just some random message board mock.
Old 02-01-2011   #134
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 118533 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm happy to be drafting early enough that I'm almost guaranteed to get decent talent (at least in the 1st Rd.)
Old 02-01-2011   #135
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Steelers huh. Well I've got a good feeling on their needs... I can make some good selections for them when I take a break from polishing my Super Bowl ring.
Old 02-01-2011   #136
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
Not sure what you were smoking when you decided that the Dolphins were my second favourite team. In my book there is no second favourite team, you have the Texans and everyone else is the enemy.

Not a huge fan of the change from the Browns as the Dolphins have no second rounder but really who cares it is just some random message board mock.
I thought you had a Dolphins icon for the longest time? Maybe I'm mixing you up with someone else... Sorry.
Old 02-01-2011   #137
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Are we all changing our avatars for this?

Also, when is this puppy gonna get crackin?
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011   #138
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I thought you had a Dolphins icon for the longest time? Maybe I'm mixing you up with someone else... Sorry.
you may be thinking of kastofsna (could be confused with kiwitexansfan). See icon from below quote link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna View Post
... Seattle moved from 7th to 21st by winning.
Old 02-01-2011   #139
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 90711 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah I've had a lot of avatars but no other pro team.
Old 02-01-2011   #140
Blake
MMQB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
you may be thinking of kastofsna (could be confused with kiwitexansfan). See icon from below quote link.
So do you want the Browns back, Dolphins (no 2nd round pick) or Saints?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read