Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 01-31-2011   #101
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 38426 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2011 TexansTalk Member Mock Draft (Sign Up)

I got the Panthers? O' My! The pressure!
Old 01-31-2011   #102
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Code:
Jets          stingray 
Patriots      bah007 
Seahawks      The Pencil Neck 
Rams          Texan4Ever 
Falcons       mariowillshine15 
Chargers      steelbtexan 
Browns        kiwitexansfan 
Eagles        Kulluminatii
Cowboys       beerlover 
Panthers      JB 
Redskins      Trap_Star 
Vikings       JCTexan 
Chiefs        HOU-TEX 
Giants        BigBull17 
Broncos       disaacks3 
Ravens        rmartin65 
Bears         drs23 
Cardinals     Wolf6151 
Lions         pbat488 
Texans        Ndevine7 
Colts         ArlingtonTexan 
Jaguars       Super Mario 
Bills         Honoring Earl 34 
Bengals       Shaft75 
Niners        jay23728 
Packers       thunderkyss 
Buccaneers    Senor Stan 
Steelers      beerlover 
Saints        steelbtexan 
Dolphins      JCTexan 
Titans        Honoring Earl 34 
Raiders       Kulluminatii
That's the list I got.
I'm in the Super Bowl.... woo-hoo..
Old 01-31-2011   #103
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 171483 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndevine7 View Post
what do you mean?
No matter who you pick , someone won't like it .
Old 01-31-2011   #104
Ndevine7
All Pro

Rep Power: 273 Ndevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
No matter who you pick , someone won't like it .
Yea i know there will always be someone that objects to the pick even if i took fairley or bowers at 11(which obviously is not going to happen)
Old 01-31-2011   #105
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yea i know there will always be someone that objects to the pick even if i took fairley or bowers at 11(which obviously is not going to happen)
I'm pretty sure he was referring to all the Texans' Monday Morning QBs that will nit-pick & find something wrong with everything the Texans do.

As a matter of fact, I'm surprised they haven't jumped on you for being proud/happy to pick for the Texans.

Even your pretend team can't make the play-offs.

Old 01-31-2011   #106
jay23728
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 jay23728 is a Legendary performerjay23728 is a Legendary performerjay23728 is a Legendary performerjay23728 is a Legendary performerjay23728 is a Legendary performerjay23728 is a Legendary performerjay23728 is a Legendary performerjay23728 is a Legendary performerjay23728 is a Legendary performerjay23728 is a Legendary performerjay23728 is a Legendary performer

good the niners. besides qb the need positions of the niners mirror the texans.
jay23728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011   #107
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3280 Kulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
If you do the Raiders, please try to draft as Al "Mr. Raider" Davis would, it makes the mock more entertaining!
Lol, and in a sad way, it'll be more realistic than the players I would choose. Can't wait for the combine to start so I can note down 40 times .
Kulluminatii is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-31-2011   #108
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
It would be Fairley good if you could get Bowers for Wade Phillips

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011   #109
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253530 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulluminatii View Post
Not a big fan of the Eagles, and am kind of clueless as to what their needs are atm, so I'm perfectly fine with you getting them. This is my first time doing a mock draft of this magnitude so I think it'll be better for me to just do it for the Raiders this year.
I will be more than happy to take them off your hands. The Iggles are my #2 team behind the Texans.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011   #110
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll take a spot if you need any mor people. Gladly take the Browns or Packers if possible :-)
Old 02-01-2011   #111
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

The bungles?

Can I doubleup on every draft pick? They're putrid.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011   #112
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41207 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Glad to have two teams since Miami doesn't have a 2nd & Minnesota doesn't have a 3rd. Would have had a long waiting period between picks otherwise. The randomizer knows what it's doing.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011   #113
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41207 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Dude, you've already lost. You better be able to take criticism because no matter who you pick you will get some, and you are at a tough spot in the draft. There will be plenty of 3-4 DE's available for you. The problem? That is not at an area of need for the Texans. You want a DT, OLB or CB? Unless Miller, Dareus or Amukamara falls you will have to reach for one of those positions since you won't be allowed to trade back. And unless A.J Green falls you shouldn't even contemplate offense. Good luck.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011   #114
jgl35
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1760 jgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulluminatii View Post
Well to clarify I was happy to take another team if no one else wanted to. But if you want the Eagles, feel free to take 'em .
I know I did not sign up this year because I didn't really know if I wanted to do it again. Have been if every draft here since we have been doing one.
Since the Eagles seem to be open I will take them, if no one objects. Live up here in Philly and a fan of over 50 years.
jgl35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011   #115
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
The bungles?

Can I doubleup on every draft pick? They're putrid.
They were 10-6 a year ago, swept their division, Steelers & Ravens. Gotta be a health/depth issue.
Old 02-01-2011   #116
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 38426 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

We may need to add the latecomers and reshuffle the teams assigned
Old 02-01-2011   #117
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 112586 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 02-01-2011   #118
Señor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Señor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

First move of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers...uniforms have officially changed back to creamsicle...errr...tangerine orange. Buccaneer Bruce lives!

That's right everyone...he's winking at YOU.
Señor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011   #119
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Oy. Facepalm by me. Sorry, my list got all fudged up.

I went back through the entire thread and wrote down EVERYONE who wanted to participate. I made some adjustments to our list to incorporate the new comers and users I left off the list. We are officially FULL. The only user to have 2 teams is JCTexan who has the Fins and Vikings. Please PM me if I missed anything.

CAROLINA PANTHERS - JB
DENVER BRONCOS - disaacks3
BUFFALO BILLS - TexansSeminole
CINCINATTI BENGALS - Shaft75
ARIZONA CARDINALS - Wolf6151
CLEVELAND BROWNS - Dutchrudder
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS - jay23728
TENNESSEE TITANS - Honoring Earl 34
DALLAS COWBOYS - beerlover
WASHINGTON REDSKINS - Trap_Star
HOUSTON TEXANS - Ndevine7
MINNESOTA VIKINGS - JCTexan
DETROIT LIONS - pbat488
ST. LOUIS RAMS - Texan4Ever
MIAMI DOLPHINS - kiwitexansfan
JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS - Super Mario
SAN DIEGO CHARGERS - steelbtexan
NEW YORK GIANTS - BigBull17
TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS - Senor Stan
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - HOU-TEX
INDIANAPOLIS COLTS - ArlingtonTexan
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES - jgl35
NEW ORLEANS SAINTS - JCTexan
SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - The Pencil Neck
BALTIMORE RAVENS - rmartin65
ATLANTA FALCONS - mariowillshine15
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS - bah007
CHICAGO BEARS - drs23
NEW YORK JETS - stingray
GREEN BAY PACKERS - thunderkyss
PITTSBURGH STEELERS - ole miss texan
OAKLAND RAIDERS - Kulluminatii

Last edited by Blake; 02-01-2011 at 01:11 PM.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011   #120
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Can we give kiwitexansfan the Dolphins (his second favorite team), give me the Browns (my second favorite team) and let JCTexan take either the Saints or Chargers for his second team? I think everybody wins in that scenario, unless JCTexan is a Dolphins fan.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read