Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 03-02-2011   #261
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 35494 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2011 TexansTalk Member Mock Draft (FULL)

is this the cool thing amongst the veterans of this game? to make everyone wait?
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011   #262
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 146679 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap_Star View Post
is this the cool thing amongst the veterans of this game? to make everyone wait?
No ... in the 1st round it should take 5 minutes if you got to go to the restroom first .
Old 03-02-2011   #263
kiwitexansfan
Give'm a taste

Rep Power: 60180 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
@ work. U can read about it in the morning.
if your posting in one thread why not the other?
kiwitexansfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011   #264
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 146679 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
if your posting in one thread why not the other?
Waiting for the phone to ring for a trade ?
Old 03-02-2011   #265
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Rusty Smith, duh... Just look at him, he's got to be the most intelligent guy in all of Tennessee!

Old 03-02-2011   #266
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

rules state 24 hrs. first rd. 12 hrs. thereafter. no trades allowed. unless you guys are in a hurry to go somewhere?

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011   #267
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 35494 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

so you're really going to take the entire clock? let me know so i don't have to stick around.
Sponsored links
Old 03-02-2011   #268
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
rules state 24 hrs. first rd. 12 hrs. thereafter. no trades allowed. unless you guys are in a hurry to go somewhere?
Just seems unnecessary. Seems like we could have gotten through the next few picks, but I think Trap_Star left for the night.

edit: no he's here now.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011   #269
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36122 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Just seems unnecessary. Seems like we could have gotten through the next few picks, but I think Trap_Star left for the night.

edit: no he's here now.
This. It seems entirely unnecessary to make us wait. Trap has been on for a couple hours already, ndevine (Texans pick) is on, & I pick after Houston. This thing could really get rolling...
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011   #270
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

BL has thrown back one to many for the evening. :P
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011   #271
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

ok so i guess he's serious...out of curiosity, how many other guys like to "take their time"?

whoever is running this game needs to seriously consider changing the rules when it comes to this. it's one thing if the game had trades...alright guys i'm out. i'll try to log on tomorrow night, if not then friday morning. sorry guys.
Old 03-02-2011   #272
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Quote:
ok so i guess he's serious...out of curiosity, how many other guys like to "take their time"?

whoever is running this game needs to seriously consider changing the rules when it comes to this. it's one thing if the game had trades...alright guys i'm out. i'll try to log on tomorrow night, if not then friday morning. sorry guys.
I hear ya . The object is to keep it going and now we're in stall mode .
Old 03-02-2011   #273
Lucky

Rep Power: 120321 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Rivera ran a 4-3 cover 2 in Chicago and a 3-4 in San Diego. So who knows what kinda defense he will run in Carolina.
Rivera stated at his press conference that he would deploy the 4-3.

No QBs in the top 8? Not very NFL like. QBs are always at a premium.
Old 03-02-2011   #274
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Rivera stated at his press conference that he would deploy the 4-3.

No QBs in the top 8? Not very NFL like. QBs are always at a premium.
No kidding. The Bills, Panthers, Cardinals or Titans will go QB in the first, but I don't think anyone on this board wants to pick any of these QBs.
Old 03-02-2011   #275
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
No kidding. The Bills, Panthers, Cardinals or Titans will go QB in the first, but I don't think anyone on this board wants to pick any of these QBs.
I'm trading VY for Carson Palmer or Kolb .
Old 03-02-2011   #276
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202592 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Well ... it won't be Gabbert , Newton , or whoever . There 's no stud qb to be taken at #8 so it's me and Julio down by the school yard .
There will be plenty of good QBs for you in the 2nd round.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011   #277
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202592 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Usually if someone is on when their picks come up, they make it pretty quickly. And usually the first round passes pretty quickly.

BUT... if your pick is coming up and you're not positive you're going to be on when it comes up, then you should PM your pick to Super Mario and maybe a couple of other guys so that some one can make your pick for you.

For example, when I'm about spots away from picking, I usually send my top 5 candidates to SM so he can just look down my list and get me whoever's left.

Doing that helps this thing move faster.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011   #278
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2011 TexansTalk Member Mock Draft (Selection Thread)

Cowboys select Tyron Smith, OT, USC, 6050 307 36 3/8" arms, 29 reps

Natural knee bender, very athletic, reminds me of Walter Jones. terrific looking prospect to help protect Tony Romo.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
Old 03-02-2011   #279
beerlover
Site Contributor

sorry guys, found open PC @ work & submitted pick.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
Old 03-02-2011   #280
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
sorry guys, found open PC @ work & submitted pick.
And a great pick for the 'gurls it is!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read