Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 01-25-2011   #1
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs up 2011 TexansTalk Member Mock Draft (FULL)

RULES

Will NOT start until after the combine. The NFL Scouting Combine will be held February 23 – March 1, 2011

Minimum of 4 rounds, but want to go 7 full rounds.
24 hour clock in the 1st round.
12 hour clock in the subsequent rounds.
Clock stops over the weekend but picks can still be made.
If you miss your pick it will be made for you.
If you know you will be gone for awhile, and might miss your pick, feel free to PM someone your top X players to proxy pick for you.
NO TRADES.

Did I miss anything?

Draft Order: http://www.walterfootball.com/nfldraftorder2011.php

Last edited by Blake; 02-22-2011 at 01:21 PM.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011   #2
Blake
MMQB

Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2011 TexansTalk Member Mock Draft (Sign Up)

CAROLINA PANTHERS - JB
DENVER BRONCOS - disaacks3
BUFFALO BILLS - TexansSeminole
CINCINATTI BENGALS - Shaft75
ARIZONA CARDINALS - Wolf6151
CLEVELAND BROWNS - Dutchrudder
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS - jay23728
TENNESSEE TITANS - Honoring Earl 34
DALLAS COWBOYS - beerlover
WASHINGTON REDSKINS - Trap_Star
HOUSTON TEXANS - Ndevine7
MINNESOTA VIKINGS - JCTexan
DETROIT LIONS - pbat488
ST. LOUIS RAMS - Texan4Ever
MIAMI DOLPHINS - kiwitexansfan
JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS - Super Mario
SAN DIEGO CHARGERS - steelbtexan
NEW YORK GIANTS - BigBull17
TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS - Senor Stan
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - HOU-TEX
INDIANAPOLIS COLTS - ArlingtonTexan
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES - jgl35
NEW ORLEANS SAINTS - DiehardChris
SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - The Pencil Neck
BALTIMORE RAVENS - rmartin65
ATLANTA FALCONS - mariowillshine15
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS - bah007
CHICAGO BEARS - drs23
NEW YORK JETS - stingray
GREEN BAY PACKERS - thunderkyss
PITTSBURGH STEELERS - ole miss texan
OAKLAND RAIDERS - Kulluminatii

Last edited by Blake; 02-22-2011 at 01:22 PM.
Old 01-25-2011   #3
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 179094 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in as always .
Old 01-25-2011   #4
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 63828 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

I am in. You always run a good mock.

EDIT: I would like to get teams assigned as soon as possible, so I can watch players during the combine for that team, in addition to players for the Texans.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011   #5
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in

Is there any chance we could get 16 people to agree to do this in one weekend afternoon. Kinda like a FF draft?
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011   #6
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 38426 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in. Not sure about doing all in one weekend. When are you planning to start? After the combine?
Old 01-25-2011   #7
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72205 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in as well
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-25-2011   #8
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

BL in the house

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011   #9
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011   #10
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 112586 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm back!

Rockin out with my mock out!
Old 01-25-2011   #11
Blake
MMQB

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
I am in. You always run a good mock.

EDIT: I would like to get teams assigned as soon as possible, so I can watch players during the combine for that team, in addition to players for the Texans.
Once we have enough participants we can have someone randomly assign the teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I'm in

Is there any chance we could get 16 people to agree to do this in one weekend afternoon. Kinda like a FF draft?
Sounds like alot of work, and a lost weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
I'm in. Not sure about doing all in one weekend. When are you planning to start? After the combine?
We will start at the conclusion of the NFL Combine.
Old 01-25-2011   #12
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 112586 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Once we have enough participants we can have someone randomly assign the teams.
Shoot Pencil Neck a PM. He has a nifty setup in Excel that matches names with teams. I'm sure he'd like to Mock out too.
Old 01-25-2011   #13
Ndevine7
All Pro

Rep Power: 273 Ndevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in
Old 01-25-2011   #14
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 90711 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

I was telling myself I wouldn't get sucked into this this year but I can't help myself, I love the draft.
Old 01-25-2011   #15
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
I was telling myself I wouldn't get sucked into this this year but I can't help myself, I love the draft.
LOL, we all have draft fever! I'm in as well if yall got room (thanks for putting this up Super Mario).
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011   #16
pbat488
gig 'em

Rep Power: 12913 pbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respected

I want in on this as well
pbat488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011   #17
Ndevine7
All Pro

Rep Power: 273 Ndevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respected

I am on the list twice
Old 01-26-2011   #18
Blake
MMQB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndevine7 View Post
I am on the list twice
Corrected. Thx.
Old 01-26-2011   #19
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 38426 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Is the Oakland at 32 for Kull?
Old 01-26-2011   #20
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253530 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Mark me down.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read