Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 01-23-2011   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Cutler getting bashed

Quote:
Hey I think the urban meyer rule is effect right now... When the going gets tough........QUIT.
.less than a minute ago via ÜberTwitterMaurice Jones-Drew
Jones_Drew32

All I'm saying is that he can finish the game on a hurt knee... I played the whole season on one...
less than a minute ago via ÜberTwitterMaurice Jones-Drew
Jones_Drew32

FOX HAVENT SHOWED ANY TRAINERS LOOKING AT CUTLER, UMMM
less than a minute ago via webDerrick Brooks
DBrooks55

Cutler is messing up ppls money. Collins may not get invited back next yr. He didn't come to work to work..smh
.less than a minute ago via EchofonLeCharles Bentley
LeCharlesBent65

I've hurt my knee playing football 4 times. Never once did I then stand up on sidelines afterwards.
less than a minute ago via OpenBeakRoss Tucker
RossTuckerNFL

If my knee was hurt or acl/mcl/pcl sprain, I would not be standing up on the sideline.
#jaycutlerless than a minute ago via ÜberTwitterKirk Morrison
kirkmorrison55

Knee-gate in Chicago
less than a minute ago via Plume Anthony Armstrong
MrArmstrong13

Its hard to know, but it def looked like it. RT @LSUFAN869: @LanceMoore16 Cutler gave up wouldn't you say?
less than a minute ago via ÜberTwitterLance Moore
LanceMoore16

If I'm on chicago team jay cutler has to wait till me and the team shower get dressed and leave before he comes in the locker room!
#FACTless than a minute ago via ÜberTwitterDARNELL DOCKETT
ddockett
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl-311321
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011   #2
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cutler getting bashed

Asante Samuel

Quote:
# luv my QB @mikevick he has the heart of a lion. I guess others are scared of success. about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

# @Skraw_Berry he gone follow u. about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to Skraw_Berry

# If he was my teammate I would be looking at him sideways. about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

# hey follow my old teamate hez new on twitter and fb @jamessanders36 and on facebook http://tinyurl.com/4e6duwd #patriots #fb about 2 hours ago via web

# Maybe this guy can heart them a win. What a ********* about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

# If you talk alot of shit in your interviews you got to be warrior in crunch time. I am in total shock rite now. about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

# DeionSanders Folks i never question a players injury but i do question a players heart. Truth about 2 hours ago via Twitter for Android Retweeted by Thepresidentcb and 100+ others
http://twitter.com/Thepresidentcb
Old 01-23-2011   #3
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Rep Power: 33323 CretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respected

You can't call out another player like that. They don't know what happened to his knee. Last time I checked, none of them were doctors.
Old 01-23-2011   #4
J_R
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2074 J_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respected

Ha apparently fan(s) were burning his jersey in Chicago ala Clevelanders
J_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011   #5
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Rep Power: 33323 CretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonSportsFan09 View Post
Ha apparently fan(s) were burning his jersey in Chicago ala Clevelanders
They might as well burn the whole team's jerseys too. Last time I checked, the o-line and defense weren't exactly stellar either.
Old 01-23-2011   #6
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
jayfeely: Jay Cutler, consider your words very carefully before you do your postgame press conference. They may define you career going forward
http://search.twitter.com/search?q=jay+cutler

pretty brutal
Old 01-23-2011   #7
J_R
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2074 J_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respected

Yes the D gave up 21 pts today. However, without that D, it would've been more imo. O-line, can't argue there.
Sponsored links
Old 01-23-2011   #8
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonSportsFan09 View Post
Yes the D gave up 21 pts toda. However, without that D, it would've been more imo. O-line, can't argue there.
That Packers team is just beautiful to watch, eh? When will our Texans play like that?
Old 01-23-2011   #9
J_R
Hall of Fame

Yup, Packers can win either way. What I mean, their 'potent' O can beat you(ala Falcons game) or they can win in a 'struggle'(like today). Props/'grats to them. As for the Texans playing like that? Ha I dont know. Hopefully sometime in the near future?

(And no excuses for Packers. No injuries excuse, no "We dont have a running game" excuse, and darn, don't I wish Schaub had more mobility but I digress)
Old 01-23-2011   #10
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 38035 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

he pulled a ladanian tomlinson IMO...checked out mentally
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011   #11
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 21296 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected

I liked what Brian Urlacher said about him after the game.
He totally stood up for Cutler basically saying that he's a tough son of a gun and that nobody on the team would ever question his toughness. He completely backed him which, imo--is something missing even on the same team these days.

He endorsed him as being a tough guy that plays hurt week in and week out and that he never complains about anything.

That told me a lot.

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011   #12
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv_ya_blue View Post
He totally stood up for Cutler basically saying that he's a tough son of a gun and that nobody on the team would ever question his toughness. He completely backed him which, imo--is something missing even on the same team these days.

He endorsed him as being a tough guy that plays hurt week in and week out and that he never complains about anything.

That told me a lot.
I'll take Urlacher's word for it—a man who actually plays on the same team as Cutler.
Old 01-23-2011   #13
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96562 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv_ya_blue View Post

That told me a lot.
It told me alot about Urlacher's character...he's a great teammate and that's a reason why he's a leader on that team.

I still think Cutler quit though. Dude better have a torn ACL, because other players have played through worse injuries. Hell I fully understand why MJD made the comment he did above....that was a guy who was carrying his team and churning out 100 yard games with a messed up knee.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011   #14
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 38035 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

well, what's he gonna do, call him a ***** through the media?
Old 01-23-2011   #15
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96562 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CretorFrigg View Post
I'll take Urlacher's word for it—a man who actually plays on the same team as Cutler.
Of coarse you would, you've been running around for the past hour and a half trying to put out fires. I'm beginning to wonder if you're related to Cutler.
Old 01-23-2011   #16
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

if it was that serious a knee injury he should of been in that locker room for a long time and come back out in street clothes...and not standing on the sidelines holding his helmet in one hand.
Old 01-23-2011   #17
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap_Star View Post
well, what's he gonna do, call him a ***** through the media?
I know.
Old 01-23-2011   #18
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 249059 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll take Schaub over Cutler.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011   #19
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I'll take Schaub over Cutler.
Yep. Every time and twice on Sundays.
Old 01-23-2011   #20
J_R
Hall of Fame

Basically Cutler will have to have his leg amputated before the media gets off his case, heh(right or wrong).

As PFT points out -----> As to the "torn MCL" excuse for Cutler, Philip Rivers finished a game and played another with a torn ACL.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read