Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-17-2011   #1
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Face Palms

Getting tired of them for every little disagreement. Can we find one of them celebrating for those rare instances in which people agree with eachother on this board?
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011   #2
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 33473 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Face Palms

Sorry.
Old 01-17-2011   #3
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattieuk View Post

Sorry.
That's pretty funny!
Old 01-17-2011   #4
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2030 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

Introducing...

Happy Schaub!
Old 01-17-2011   #5
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

I wanted Kubiak fired and Cowher hired, so I don't feel too bad that you're getting tired of facepalm smilies.

Life is harsh.
Old 01-17-2011   #6
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyE View Post
Introducing...

Happy Schaub!
Yea! Happy Schaub! Who needs to extend drives by running two yards for a 1st down on 3rd and 2? We got Happy Schaub!!!!
Old 01-17-2011   #7
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
Getting tired of them for every little disagreement. Can we find one of them celebrating for those rare instances in which people agree with eachother on this board?
I'm not sure there would be an appropriate facepalm to show celebration, but if there is I am sure that someone could help you out.

I agree that facepalms are overused, though not to the ridiculous extent of FML on the web as a whole. It's really sad that people feel it necessary to use FML when referring to football, video games, etc... If those types of things have you thinking "FML," then it seems that your priorities in life are needing some adjustments. That, or it's just that your life is rather hollow and you have nothing else better to hold onto.

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-17-2011   #8
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 71984 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by scourge View Post
I'm not sure there would be an appropriate facepalm to show celebration, but if there is I am sure that someone could help you out.

I agree that facepalms are overused, though not to the ridiculous extent of FML on the web as a whole. It's really sad that people feel it necessary to use FML when referring to football, video games, etc... If those types of things have you thinking "FML," then it seems that your priorities in life are needing some adjustments. That, or it's just that your life is rather hollow and you have nothing else better to hold onto.
Dude...ok....I may make myself sound like a dumbass but I gotta finally ask....what is FML and FTW?

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011   #9
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 29009 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 01-17-2011   #10
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
Dude...ok....I may make myself sound like a dumbass but I gotta finally ask....what is FML and FTW?
*uck My Life...
*uck the World
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011   #11
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
*uck My Life...
*uck the World
actually the 2nd one is:

for the win
Old 01-17-2011   #12
VTexan
The Realist

Rep Power: 8908 VTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
*uck My Life...
*uck the World
haha ftw is for the win not *uck the world.
VTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011   #13
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTexan View Post
haha ftw is for the win not *uck the world.
yep
FML = * my life
FTW = for the win

Quote:
No need to feel like a dumbass. In this instance, ignorance is bliss. Sometimes I wish I didn't know as many of those as I do.

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
Old 01-17-2011   #14
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 29009 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

Ftmfw!
Old 01-17-2011   #15
VTexan
The Realist

Rep Power: 8908 VTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

No need to feel like a dumbass. In this instance, ignorance is bliss. Sometimes I wish I didn't know as many of those as I do.
VTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011   #16
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

I suggest people use this pic when they agree with each other

Old 01-17-2011   #17
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 15444 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Bro, dont get all bent out of shape on this but when people say FML, 95% of the time they are exaggerating. I wouldnt look to much into it when people say that. I think its kind of sad that you think people are being serious about that when they say that and feel that we (I say we because I use that saying every once in a while) need to "think" about using it. Its a stupid expression to convey that at that moment in time, everything sucks.

I think the most overused and annoying thing is "LOL". I effing hate that so much.

insert crap loads of "lol's" now.
Old 01-17-2011   #18
scourge 
Digression King

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slik4u View Post
Bro, dont get all bent out of shape on this but when people say FML, 95% of the time they are exaggerating. I wouldnt look to much into it when people say that. I think its kind of sad that you think people are being serious about that when they say that and feel that we (I say we because I use that saying every once in a while) need to "think" about using it. Its a stupid expression to convey that at that moment in time, everything sucks.

I think the most overused and annoying thing is "LOL". I effing hate that so much.

insert crap loads of "lol's" now.
I'm not as bent out of shape as it may seem, and I do get that most are exaggerating. Probably closer to 98%. And yes, LOL is really annoying... Lately I've been like the guy from "Role Models" Always ranting about the little things that annoy me.

Quote:
Old 01-17-2011   #19
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 15444 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm not as bent out of shape as it may seem, and I do get that most are exaggerating. Probably closer to 98%. And yes, LOL is really annoying... Lately I've been like the guy from "Role Models" Always ranting about the little things that annoy me.
Im on day 9 of no cigarettes. I can relate.
Old 01-17-2011   #20
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slik4u View Post
Im on day 9 of no cigarettes. I can relate.
I once went 9 hours without one. I'll never oversleep again.

Hang tough. It's rough.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read