Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2011   #21
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 119243 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Season ticket question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Honest nature

PSL holders get 1st right.

JB, I wouldn't worry about the playoff ticket thing for atleast 2-3 yrs.
Yeah, but my luck says they would host their first playoff game and I wouldn't be able to get tickets...
Brain Cushing
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011   #22
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Honest nature

PSL holders get 1st right.

JB, I wouldn't worry about the playoff ticket thing for atleast 2-3 yrs.
This could easily be misunderstood. Non-PSL holders such as myself are also guaranteed seats to the playoffs.
Old 01-16-2011   #23
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Season ticket question...

JB, the waiting list is a joke. Get to know a ticket rep in the front office. Any one of them. Have contact with them every 2-4 weeks, be super polite and keep mentioning that you are really excited to buy season tickets.

The problem you MAY be facing (complete speculation) is that the Texans only have PSL seats available and no season ticket only seats available.

But I know they are ALWAYS trying to sell tickets which is why I say the waiting list is a joke.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011   #24
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 119243 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
JB, the waiting list is a joke. Get to know a ticket rep in the front office. Any one of them. Have contact with them every 2-4 weeks, be super polite and keep mentioning that you are really excited to buy season tickets.

The problem you MAY be facing (complete speculation) is that the Texans only have PSL seats available and no season ticket only seats available.

But I know they are ALWAYS trying to sell tickets which is why I say the waiting list is a joke.
Thanks! I will do that.
Brain Cushing
Old 01-16-2011   #25
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Yeah, but my luck says they would host their first playoff game and I wouldn't be able to get tickets...
When I sell seat(s) on Ebay I specifically say tickets to 10 home games. I also don't specifically say 'excluding playoff rights' because I don't want some Yahoo trying to haggle with me after the fact.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 01-16-2011   #26
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Thanks! I will do that.
And you may want to inquire into PSL availability. If there are seats you love, may be worth saving up for.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 01-16-2011   #27
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
And you may want to inquire into PSL availability. If there are seats you love, may be worth saving up for.
I will consider that. But with 2 in school, that may be difficult for a few years.
Brain Cushing
Sponsored links
Old 01-16-2011   #28
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
I will consider that. But with 2 in school, that may be difficult for a few years.
Completely understandable. Tell them your are charging a parenting tax and they need to go get jobs or pick up extra shifts to buy you PSL's
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 01-16-2011   #29
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Completely understandable. Tell them your are charging a parenting tax and they need to go get jobs or pick up extra shifts to buy you PSL's
I already told them they will be supporting me in 5 years...
Brain Cushing
Old 01-18-2011   #30
txwoodchuck
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 txwoodchuck is a quality contributor and well respectedtxwoodchuck is a quality contributor and well respectedtxwoodchuck is a quality contributor and well respectedtxwoodchuck is a quality contributor and well respectedtxwoodchuck is a quality contributor and well respectedtxwoodchuck is a quality contributor and well respectedtxwoodchuck is a quality contributor and well respectedtxwoodchuck is a quality contributor and well respectedtxwoodchuck is a quality contributor and well respectedtxwoodchuck is a quality contributor and well respectedtxwoodchuck is a quality contributor and well respected

Playoffs??? At Reliant??? Anyway, as I listed my PSL's for sale on the TEXANS web site, I counted the number of PSL seats for sale. Yeah, I'm bored. I came up with a number around ONE THOUSAND seats. I was surprised it was that many.
txwoodchuck is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read