Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 01-13-2011   #1
JWarren14
Beer Me

Section: 516 Row B
Rep Power: 844 JWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to JWarren14
Default Sure Fire way to win the AFC South...

Sign Peyton Manning

May not be the most logical way to go, but hey it just might be crazy enough to work.

We can put Schaub and Peyton back there at the same time! Endless possibilities!

Damn, I should own a football franchise.
Old 01-13-2011   #2
MFG16
Veteran

Rep Power: 301 MFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sure Fire way to win the AFC South...

Why stop there? Why not trade for Tom Brady too? Have Peyton as the regular season QB and Brady as the Post season QB.

MFG16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011   #3
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

I found 2 surefire ways to beat Manning.

Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011   #4
JWarren14
Beer Me

Section: 516 Row B
Rep Power: 844 JWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to JWarren14

What if we just got bears with lasers attached to their heads?

Tom Brady is already under contract, Peyton isn't.

Come on McNair stop being cheap!!!
Old 01-13-2011   #5
MFG16
Veteran

Rep Power: 301 MFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWarren14 View Post
What if we just got bears with lasers attached to their heads?

Tom Brady is already under contract, Peyton isn't.

Come on McNair stop being cheap!!!
With the 20+ million dollar a year contract you would be given Manning you could sign both Aso and Bailey. So....Why don't the Texans just man up and take the division from Manning. I like this idea.
MFG16 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read