Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 01-08-2011   #1
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 86293 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Dear Football Fans Who Didn't Like A 7-9 Team In The Playoffs

Your welcome for the best game ever.

PS - Please tell me that is not Big Nasty.
Old 01-08-2011   #2
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 42567 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dear Football Fans Who Didn't Like A 7-9 Team In The Playoffs

The only big nasty was what Lynch was holding in his left.

I think that's a different Spencer; IIRC our Spencer got cut by the 'hawks or some other team.
gg no re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011   #3
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 84230 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post

Your welcome for the best game ever.

PS - Please tell me that is not Big Nasty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg no re View Post

I think that's a different Spencer; IIRC our Spencer got cut by the 'hawks or some other team.
Yeah, that is Chris Spencer out of Mississippi
Old 01-08-2011   #4
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Does anyone know whatever happened to Charles Spencer? Last I heard, he was in the UFL.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011   #5
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Haters gonna hate.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011   #6
Giant Tiger
Hall of Fame

Location: Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO World Heritage Site
Rep Power: 9888 Giant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: Dear Football Fans Who Didn't Like A 7-9 Team In The Playoffs

Montreal once made the CFL playoffs with just 3 wins... IIRC, that was the year Whiteshoes & Vince Ferragamo were on the team
Old 01-09-2011   #7
CT CSTM
Rookie

Rep Power: 70 CT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
Does anyone know whatever happened to Charles Spencer? Last I heard, he was in the UFL.
He and Ephraam Salaam worked out for the Texans when DB got suspended. Salaam was signed to back up Rashad. Spence was with the Florida UFL team and left there when the Texans called him for the workout. He didn't go back to Florida.
Old 01-09-2011   #8
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT CSTM View Post
He and Ephraam Salaam worked out for the Texans when DB got suspended. Salaam was signed to back up Rashad. Spence was with the Florida UFL team and left there when the Texans called him for the workout. He didn't go back to Florida.
That's right. I forgot about that.

Hope life's treating him good outside of football. I know it happens, but that injury messed up one hell of a promising career.
Old 01-09-2011   #9
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 136288 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011   #10
Lucky

Rep Power: 180779 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giant Tiger View Post
Montreal once made the CFL playoffs with just 3 wins... IIRC, that was the year Whiteshoes & Vince Ferragamo were on the team
Kubiak wants to know if that Montreal job is available.
Old 01-10-2011   #11
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 84230 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Kubiak wants to know if that Montreal job is available.
Thanks for the smile that made me give! I needed that!
Old 01-10-2011   #12
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Any Given Sunday.

Good for the Seahawks, I've always kind of liked them for some reason. This just makes me wish for a college playoff system all the more (Top 8 in BCS or something).

I also think this is something the Texans could have done last year. Winning that last game tied us for the Wild Card. A loss by the Jets later that day meant we were in. We were playing with such momentum I really think we could have done well and advanced. I can't believe Indy and the Bengals completely laid down for them during weeks 16 and 17. Oh well.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011   #13
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
Any Given Sunday.

Good for the Seahawks, I've always kind of liked them for some reason. This just makes me wish for a college playoff system all the more (Top 8 in BCS or something).

I also think this is something the Texans could have done last year. Winning that last game tied us for the Wild Card. A loss by the Jets later that day meant we were in. We were playing with such momentum I really think we could have done well and advanced. I can't believe Indy and the Bengals completely laid down for them during weeks 16 and 17. Oh well.
Things changed this season though for the better. Wish it would have been one year sooner.

Oh and 1000th post. I NEED TO GET A LIFE!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011   #14
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Things changed this season though for the better. Wish it would have been one year sooner.

Oh and 1000th post. I NEED TO GET A LIFE!

Yeah, 17000 more and you need a life...

And 38000 more you are in TB range. Of course by then he will have 100K...
Old 01-14-2011   #15
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Yeah, 17000 more and you need a life...

And 38000 more you are in TB range. Of course by then he will have 100K...
I could only hope to live that long! I'd end up with carpel tunnel or arthuritis.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011   #16
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg no re View Post

WOW, I didn't notice the holding the you know what. Funny how he hasn't been fined by the league yet.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011   #17
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

I'm guessing the Bears don't like having a 7-9 team in the playoffs.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read