Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Offseason - What happens next?

97roc

Waterboy
I haven't seen this posted or have completely neglected to search around the threads to see if it has... so if this is duplicated, my bad.

Jan 15- Deadline when all players are required to declare for the NFL draft.

Jan. 22: East/West Shrine Game - According to McClain, our very own Wade Phillips will be coaching in the game. Apparently around this time, Kubiak will be interviewing the coaching candidates Wade has selected.

Jan. 29: Senior Bowl, Mobile, Ala.

Jan. 30: Pro Bowl, Honolulu.

Feb. 6: Super Bowl, North Texas

Feb. 23-March 1: Scouting Combine, Indianapolis.

March 4: Current collective bargaining agreement expires and more than likely the 'lockout' starts.

March 21-23: Annual owners meetings, New Orleans.

April 28-30: NFL Draft

Last edited:
I haven't seen this posted or have completed neglected to search around the threads to see if it has... so if this is duplicated, my bad.

Jan. 22: East/West Shrine Game - According to McClain, our very own Wade Phillips will be coaching in the game. Apparently around this time, Kubiak will be interviewing the coaching candidates Wade has selected.

March 4: Current collective bargaining agreement expires and more than likely the 'lockout' starts.

You need to insert "Fight with others on TexansTalk.com" in-between each of those dates on your calendar.

Other than that, looks like you covered everything.

I sense an unusually high number of bans. I'm curious as to how many they had to ban after the 2006 draft.

Speaking of drafts... if the lockout happens in March, does the draft truck on?

I sense an unusually high number of bans. I'm curious as to how many they had to ban after the 2006 draft.

Speaking of drafts... if the lockout happens in March, does the draft truck on?

Yes. The 2011 draft was part of the last CBA and will happen regardless of a possible lockout.

You need to insert "Fight with others on TexansTalk.com" in-between each of those dates on your calendar.

Other than that, looks like you covered everything.

We can add a new game into the TexansTalk off-season:

Guess where the VY lands.

Include Jan 15- Deadline when all players are required to declare for the NFL draft.

And April 29-31 Quotes "These were the players we wanted all along."

Given our history of hitting the FA market at a snail's pace... I bet Vince gets signed before we formally invite anybody into town for a visit.

Needs a better title, for the game's name.

"Spin The Sausage"

LOL. OK, I am seriously going to open up Photoshop and get to work on it.

Back