Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-04-2011   #1
wagonhed
Team Gruden

Rep Power: 1892 wagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Non-old-school Texans fans.

I've been wanting to make this thread all season but figured I'd wait till it was all over.

I'm just wondering how many people around here are NOT fans from the days of the Oilers. I see a whole lot of talk about the Oilers and growing up in Houston but almost nothing about new fans.

Well, I'm a new fan. My family moved to Austin in 1990 when I was 6 and my Dad, who never cared all that much for football, became a Cowboys fan and I went to preseason games with him a few times. Starting around middle school I stopped paying attention to the NFL and was a really big Longhorns fan, all the way up through about 2004 and the 05 championship.

My brother, who is 4 years younger than me, started watching the Texans in their first year, and by 2004 he was a huge fan. I watched them a little in 2004 and 2005 but it wasn't until 2006 that I became a real fan. I liked them because they were an expansion team, I loved their name, they were nearby, they weren't any of the other ****ty NFL teams that I already hated, and they were perennial losers. After watching the Horns win the championship I got tired of watching football where you win every single game, losing is part of what makes it interesting, so the Texans were a perfect choice (still are, hah). Starting in 2006 my brother and I have been to a game every year. We haven't seen them win since 2007. We saw the Ravens game in 08, the Jags game in 09, and the Giants game this year, and each of those years we have paid for better and better seats to watch our team get trounced.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm a fan of about 5 years and my brother is a fan of about 8 years. My brother is absolutely nuts about the Texans, he watches NFL network like 6 hours a day, a total football nut, and I have no problem admitting that he is a bigger fan than I am. I've got no problem admitting that all the old-school Oilers fans who buy season tickets are probably bigger fans than I am too. But the Texans are still my team, I don't watch or care about any other team, and I don't have any plans to stop now or in the future.

Any other new fans out there?
Old 01-04-2011   #2
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 13450 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Non-old-school Texans fans.

Khari = fan since 2002.....not an Oiler fan.....not raised in Houston......guess that makes me a 'new' fan too...back before the Texans I was more into the NBA...
Old 01-04-2011   #3
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28939 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

I moved to Houston in 1997 and lived in El Paso before that. Was a Cowboys fan before the Texans started (everyone in El Paso is a Cowboys fan).

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011   #4
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 15877 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected

When I found out what football was, I started to watch the Oilers...and then they moved

On a side note, my dad still curses Bud Adams to this day for what he did to me, this city, and for football.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011   #5
Hagar
Drink up yall, its the Texans!

Rep Power: 8880 Hagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respected

Grew up in Victoria, TX. It was be a Cowboy fan like my Dad or be an Oiler fan.

Sometimes I wonder if I made the right choice.
Hagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011   #6
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 43723 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

This isn't exactly what you are looking for but......I did convert a Cowboys fan to the Texans! Took him to Reliant last year for a game, now we usually always watch the games on Sunday, get drunk and try to operate my BBQ. He still watches the Cowboys but the Texans as far as I know are #1 for him now so he is new.

As for me, I'm kind of a weird story. I was born in Houston, but moved out of Houston at age 5 to live elsewhere due to my family being total **** (brutal divorce...like epic fail style). I moved out so young I really didn't care about football obviously, but I knew I was from Houston so when I started to get a little older and started to pay attention to football I was an instant Oilers fan even though I lived in the Philly area, then the NYC area then in Virginia amongst dumbass skater guys and Redskins fans.

Everyone was always amazed that I was an Oilers fan even though I moved so young I really didn't have too many memories of the place. It was hard to get Oilers gear for me back then too thanks to Al Gore not having invented the internet yet, so I treasured all the gear I was able to get. I remember sitting in my grandmothers kitchen in NJ and crying when the Oilers blew that effing lead in Buffalo (sorry to bring that up) so I was deeply attached.

When the Oilers left, guess who happened to move back to Houston that same year? Me. So I moved back just in time to never see them play a game in Houston. Due to this and my refusal to watch another team I watched literally no football except for the Super Bowl. In this time I met my future ex wife. In 2002 when the Texans started I was instant die hard fan and have never looked back. My wife at the time was shocked....she didn't even know I liked football. So it went from me never caring about anything on Sundays to having to watch the game and having buddies over etc... haha

Anyway, again, that's my story.....it had some of the same elements you had mentioned about moving and stuff but I know it's not exactly what you were looking for, just thought I'd share anyway.

I'm sure somewhere in there I proved to the supposed and self annoionted Fan Gestapo that I am true fan right guys......

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011   #7
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Non-old-school Texans fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari View Post
Khari = fan since 2002.....not an Oiler fan.....not raised in Houston......guess that makes me a 'new' fan too...back before the Texans I was more into the NBA...
Me too. Well, not the NBA part.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-04-2011   #8
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 23247 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

Good thread Wagonhed. Well compared to a lot of other fans on this board, I was not around when the Oilers were in Houston. My family immigrated to the States in '97, so I was spared the trauma of the Oilers leaving town. I did not like American football at all initially, my biggest problem was that the game was too slow and stopped too frequently. I had never seen a sport where there was a stoppage in play ever 5 seconds or so. Anyway, long story short my uncle loves football and he explained the sport to me. The intricacies of the game, the chess match between the coaches, and the sheer physicality of the game, it all started to come together and I became a fan of this sport. And when Houston was awarded a new franchise I wanted to be a part of it from day 1 and I've been a fan ever since.
Old 01-04-2011   #9
TheCD
All Pro

Rep Power: 1035 TheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respected

I always had an affinity for the Oilers and really loved the Columbia Blues (my high school's colors were classic Oilers colors). However, I didn't really watch any specific team until the Texans.

I had teams I would root for to win (Packers, Eagles, etc.) but no specific team. When it was decided the Texans would begin to play I immediately became a fan (for life). However, living in north Texas and being young the beginning of my fanhood was limited to scoreboard watching, hoping for recaps, and ultimately moved to internet streaming.

Now I am grown up and have had Sunday Ticket for the last 2 years so that I won't miss a game (I even went to a game last year). And for the last two years my local stations have shown every Texans game (those bastards!).

I'm with you here though. The Texans, while frustrating, have given me a deeper appreciate for the game of football. And without the Texans I would once again be aimlessly watching games not really having any team to root for.
TheCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011   #10
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 114256 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

You young whippersnappers , I was watching the Oilers when y'all were in diapers . To me there's two Oilers , the love you blue oilers with Bum and Earl , and the Warren Moon Oilers .

The LYB Oilers were the darlings of the city and lost twice to the Steelers in the AFC championship game . That team had Earl , Curly Culp , Robert Brazille , Elvin Bethea , Billy Johnson , and Leon Gray who were pro bowl players . The rest of the guys were over achievers . That's my favorite team of all time ... shoot ... they filled the dome twice after a loss to the Steelers in the AFC championship game to welcome the team back . That's what I want to see recaptured .

The Warren Oilers were extremely talented they had a bone head owner and a douche GM who were lucky when they found Fisher . I think if they could have hired Fisher 10 years earlier , they would have won some SBs .

I think the fans like me know what the city would be like if the Texans went on a Super Bowl run . This is the magic of sports when strangers and you have something in common and everyone is sporting Texans stuff . So every year that goes by , is a wasted year if They are not in the playoffs .
Old 01-04-2011   #11
noxiousdog
All Pro

Rep Power: 3464 noxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respected

I grew up a Cowboys fan. But I grew up and realized there was more to life than hookers and crack.
noxiousdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011   #12
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2029 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

I grew up with the mentality of an old school fan. My dad, uncles, ect. are/were Houston Oilers fans. I know some of the history. I was born in 1990, and my first and only Oilers game was the last game in its history in '96.

I also was a Tacks fan, sadly. When they moved my family became Tacks fans, and I took it with me. I began to learn football fully in 1999, just in time for the Super Bowl run.

In 2000, I stopped being a Tacks fan. I was at the name/logo unveiling and from that moment became a Texans fan. My family remained Tacks fans through 2003 while becoming Texans fans.

In 2002, my dad and uncle bought 4 PSLs. Since then myself, my dad, my uncle, and my cousin (same age as me) have been going to the games.

Though, because of my age, I'm sure that would qualify me for the non-old-school fan title since I wasn't around for much of the Oilers history.
Old 01-04-2011   #13
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39734 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

I never really had a favorite football team when I was a kid. Rooted for the 49ers, I guess, because they were always on TV where I'm from.

Then the Texans were announced, I liked the logo, the name, the stadium, etc. Loved that it was a fresh start, so I figured why the hell not?

Then it became apparent that David Carr was going to be the #1 pick, and since I'm from Fresno, it just sorta cemented it.

9 years later, Carr is long gone and I'm a Texans fan for life.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011   #14
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 31584 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

I was a huge Cowboy fan from the age of 4 (1977) until about 22-23 (Switzer era). I couldn't stomach Jerry and company anymore at that point. I was without a team for years, living in Austin. In 2000, right after my first kid was born, I heard that Houston was going to have a new franchise and I thought it would be amazing to be a part of that from the beginning and give my kids a bit of that legacy. As I researched and learned more about McNair, I got even more excited. I bought season tickets in 2001 and have been a passionate fan ever since. Perhaps I am more tolerant of losing because of how unfulfilling it was to me to root for a perennial winner in the mid 90s that I did not like/respect. People bristle when I say this, but I would rather be a fan of a likeable and respectable organization and lose than be a fan of a championship organization run by people whose character I can not respect... but, it's reality. It was a strange experience to be a huge Cowboy fan my entire life and to watch them beat the Steelers in the 1995-1996 Superbowl and be totally irritated by it... as I watched that twit, Switzer, and Jerry Jones, celebrate their success. That was the end of my Cowboy fandom: a Superbowl victory.
Old 01-04-2011   #15
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7106 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

live in leander tx just north of austin. born and raised in galveston, made it to austin in 99. when the oilers left they were dead to me. when i see the old logo i get pissy. way i see it "she left you, another man living in your house, your dog put to sleep, etc" thank god for the texans, cool to see a franchise born. i've had cheap sets in the upper deck for four years now. i remember when i couldn't get anyone to go with me. now i got people calling games and pumped for taigating. texans are my heart and i follow the spurs.
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011   #16
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 13195 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

I was born in Dallas, (something I hate to admit) and my family moved to Houston when I was two. Forty years later, I am still in Houston and still a fan.

I grew up with the Oilers and have shared the same pain with the Texans I shared with them, even being at a young age. I have two very distinct memories from the Oilers.

The first was the 1979 AFC Championship game against the Steelers. I remember like it was yesterday even though I was only 11. My parents loosing their minds at the touchdown call that WASN'T - this was the year before instant replay was established and boy could we have used it then. That game was like so many other Texans games, a question of "what if".

The second was the infamous 1992 Wildcard game against the Buffalo Bills. I was sitting on my bedroom floor, folding laundry while my husband was out buying a CD ROM for get this, THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS! I laugh because they are dirt cheap now, which dates this game. I couldn't believe what was unfolding before my eyes. How could we blow this lead? (Read familiar?)

I then remember Warren Moon appearing on the Arsenio Hall show after that game and Arsenio was like, "Man, what did you do?!?!?!?!?"

We still followed the Oilers and the last game we attended was the Sept 10, 1995 game against the Steelers.

[IMG][/IMG]

That was the last year we had with football for 7 years. When the Oilers left, I was so disgusted that I stopped watching almost completely. And when I did watch, I gravitated towards the Colts and the mighty Peyton Manning.

When football finally came back to Houston, I was skeptical. I thought the name "Houston Texans" was stupid (at that time) but I loved the logo.

I remember my brother visiting from PA in 2001, going to academy and buying him a Texans cap. I was still leery. The Oilers had broken my heart so many times and I had felt so betrayed when they left, I wasn't sure if I could go through with supporting another team.

In 2002, we bought a ticket to see the Texans/Giants game. One of only four games we won that year and I was hooked back into football. In 2004 we bought seasons tickets and fully committed to supporting this team.

I've had my season tickets since then, and will have them for as long as I can afford to keep them.

I'm a die hard fan.
Old 01-04-2011   #17
VTexan
The Realist

Rep Power: 5174 VTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Never saw an oiler game.
VTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011   #18
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Rep Power: 23062 CretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respected

I was born and raised in Utah and attended college in Massachusetts. I grew up in a family of die-hard Broncos fans who live and breathe the team colors. In order to feel slightly less alienated, I attempted to support them. It was much easier to support the team during the golden John Elway days. But during the years of 2001 and 2002, I lost all of my interest in the Broncos.

Fortunately (or unfortunately?), I was provided the opportunity to switch my allegiance to a completely new team with the Texans' inception in 2002. And in 2006, I received a job offer in Houston which I readily accepted! I've been in Houston for 4 years now, going on 5.

It's nice to participate in a forum with likeminded individuals who share the passion as I do—even when the board is in turmoil given the recent news regarding Kubiak's retention. Thank you guys.
Old 01-04-2011   #19
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by blogkimmy View Post

I stole some Steelers fan's terrible towel that day.

Look out football, here we come,
Houston Oilers, Number One

Houston has the Oilers, the greatest football team.
We take the ball from goal to goal like no one's ever seen.
We're in the air, we're on the ground - always in control,
And when you say the Oilers, you're talking Super Bowl.

'Cause we're the Houston Oilers, Houston Oilers,
Houston Oilers, Number One.
Yes, we're the Houston Oilers, Houston Oilers,
Houston Oilers, Number One.

Dr. Doom:

That said, I'm just as passionate about the Texans as I was about the Oilers. I just don't tend to break as much ****e as I used to. Although, there was some unfortunate business about a shattered remote control after the JAX game.
Old 01-04-2011   #20
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 16898 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm 21 and I didn't really start caring about football until the Texans' inaugural season. I was 11, I think.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read