Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 01-04-2011   #1
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default A Visit to GoTitans - needed a pick me up

Got a little depressed and decided to visit http://gotitans.com/goForum/forumdisplay.php?f=2 , misery loves company and all that. Here is a sampling of threads to choose from:

Vy ( 1 2 3) TheSureThing Today 02:41 PM by JCBRAVE 22 214

Adams advised to keep Fisher, ditch Young ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
TorontoTitanFan Today 02:33 PM by TitansErick 110 1,871

I think I've finally solved the mystery of whose leaving....
cdubbs2121
Today 02:31 PM
by CJtheBeast
2 3

Randy Moss Appreciation Thread
BabyBlue#9
Today 02:29 PM
by JCBRAVE
3 4

Which teams would give up a first round for VY? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
Johnnyrex
Today 02:06 PM
by TitansBlue
91 1,968

Hire Wade Bud!!! ( 1 2)
oldoilerfan
Today 02:00 PM
by CheeseheadTitan
10 154

Moved: “Unless Adams changes his mind, it’s over,” La Canfora writes.
titanfantilidie
- - -

Why has VY not made himself available to the media? ( 1 2 3)
Arcane
Today 01:09 PM
by CJtheBeast
29 523

Media's love affair with Fisher coming to an end? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
Oceanic815
Today 12:40 PM
by jkille
86 2,855

Poll: Is it Moss? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)

I especially liked the number of views and posts on the Randy Moss appreciation thread.
Old 01-04-2011   #2
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139196 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A Visit to GoTitans - needed a pick me up

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Got a little depressed and decided to visit http://gotitans.com/goForum/forumdisplay.php?f=2 , misery loves company and all that. Here is a sampling of threads to choose from:

Vy ( 1 2 3) TheSureThing Today 02:41 PM by JCBRAVE 22 214

Adams advised to keep Fisher, ditch Young ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
TorontoTitanFan Today 02:33 PM by TitansErick 110 1,871

I think I've finally solved the mystery of whose leaving....
cdubbs2121
Today 02:31 PM
by CJtheBeast
2 3

Randy Moss Appreciation Thread
BabyBlue#9
Today 02:29 PM
by JCBRAVE
3 4

Johnnyrex
by TitansBlue
91 1,968

Hire Wade Bud!!! ( 1 2)
oldoilerfan
Today 02:00 PM
by CheeseheadTitan
10 154

Moved: “Unless Adams changes his mind, it’s over,” La Canfora writes.
titanfantilidie
- - -

Why has VY not made himself available to the media? ( 1 2 3)
Arcane
Today 01:09 PM
by CJtheBeast
29 523

Media's love affair with Fisher coming to an end? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
Oceanic815
Today 12:40 PM
by jkille
86 2,855

Poll: Is it Moss? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)

I especially liked the number of views and posts on the Randy Moss appreciation thread.
LMAO!! I was over there earlier today!
Old 01-04-2011   #3
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 100129 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Man, that site is loaded full of ads and pop-ups. As soon as I clicked that link I got 2 pop-ups. One started shouting "congratulations ... blah blah".

I really do appreciate all of the donations you guys make so that we don't have to turn TT into that.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011   #4
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 122990 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Mack Brown Coaching the Titans?

Peyton Manning to the Titans?
two more

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011   #5
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Today's lineup. gotta love the last one.

Our New Starting Quarterback

Vince Young gone ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)

Moved: Hard to be a fan right now..

VY's next team contest ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)

Defensive Coordinator...Who do you want? ( 1 2 3 4 5)

Fisher - now that VY is done ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)

Orton for 2nd rounder ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)

CJ not too happy about VY situation ( 1 2

Johnson whoopin' on Finnegan and its ramifications
Old 01-06-2011   #6
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Man, that site is loaded full of ads and pop-ups. As soon as I clicked that link I got 2 pop-ups. One started shouting "congratulations ... blah blah".

I really do appreciate all of the donations you guys make so that we don't have to turn TT into that.
Keep those donations coming!!!
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011   #7
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Yes, there will be a lot of blues music being played on those banjos in the hills of Tennessee this year.

I guess we aren't as bad off as it seems. It's good to see your enemy in worse position thane we are.

Of course, it's all relative when you think that you're either a great team or you're not. No in-between.

"If you ain't first...you're last." - Ricky Bobby
Old 01-06-2011   #8
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Johnnyrex
by TitansBlue
91 1,968
Good luck with that Tennessee!

Old 01-06-2011   #9
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
Good luck with that Tennessee!

That one, IMO, was the best one.

I think Mack Brown at UT maybe?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read