Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2011   #1
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texan Fans

If you are gonna bash Bob McNair then your not a Texan fan. If you cannot get along with the changes we are making then your not a Texan fan. This is my opinion and is probably not the view of some. This is a big business and it is being run by a very Classy Man that is a 360 change from the piece of crap we had running our football team in tha 80s and early 90s. We were 5 minutes from being a Playoff team this year. We had a severe hole in our defense, it was almost like Courtney Love was playing Safety. Our owner felt that the teams direction was in the right direction but did focus his frustrations on the exact point that I thought we needed to. We also lost many defensive people during the year and we will be getting them back. If your coming in here to discuss your thoughts of how you think we should proceed in our quest for a champion then fine but if you come in here and post drivel to the likes of what ran grandma off you will get called out. I am sure there are some of you that just cannot wait to turn this into an "all about you" then you will be called out. This is the greatest Texans Message Board and we stand behind it with pride, Now who must we go after in our defense to be better in 2011?
Old 01-03-2011   #2
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan Fans

You aren't a Texan fan. You're a Bob McNair fan.
Old 01-03-2011   #3
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 176918 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
If you are gonna bash Bob McNair then your not a Texan fan. If you cannot get along with the changes we are making then your not a Texan fan.
It's crap like this, Texans fans. Crap like this. "UR NOT A REEL FAN IF...."

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
Old 01-03-2011   #4
Htownsportsfan
All Pro

Rep Power: 128 Htownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEL BLUE TEXANS View Post
You aren't a Texan fan. You're a Bob McNair fan.
LOL I disagree with you but that $hit was funny!! After todays presser I needed a laugh. Thanks.

Support our troops
Old 01-03-2011   #5
Dishman
Miss Ya Blue

Rep Power: 10496 Dishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respected

Troll.
Old 01-03-2011   #6
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
If you are gonna bash Bob McNair then your not a Texan fan. If you cannot get along with the changes we are making then your not a Texan fan. This is my opinion and is probably not the view of some. This is a big business and it is being run by a very Classy Man that is a 360 change from the piece of crap we had running our football team in tha 80s and early 90s. We were 5 minutes from being a Playoff team this year. We had a severe hole in our defense, it was almost like Courtney Love was playing Safety. Our owner felt that the teams direction was in the right direction but did focus his frustrations on the exact point that I thought we needed to. We also lost many defensive people during the year and we will be getting them back. If your coming in here to discuss your thoughts of how you think we should proceed in our quest for a champion then fine but if you come in here and post drivel to the likes of what ran grandma off you will get called out. I am sure there are some of you that just cannot wait to turn this into an "all about you" then you will be called out. This is the greatest Texans Message Board and we stand behind it with pride, Now who must we go after in our defense to be better in 2011?

As for the rest of your drivel...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
Old 01-03-2011   #7
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101824 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Sponsored links
Old 01-03-2011   #8
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 67743 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

You honestly believe you are judge and jury of who is a Texans fan?

The Highwaymen
Old 01-03-2011   #9
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36873 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Bob McLoser can suck it!
Have a good day!
Old 01-03-2011   #10
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 78417 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

LMAO Joe!!! I was just sitting here thinking that although I wanted a new head coach, I am a fan of the Texans, so I am ready to embrace the changes and get ready for next year. We don't know all the dynamics that go into Bob's decisions. All I know is that we have a team in Houston and I am a fan. Sometimes I'm a frustrated fan, but a fan none-the-less!!! I'm not saying others are not fans, but I am ready to move on and accept the changes!!!
Old 01-03-2011   #11
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 59405 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey folks, JT is allowed his opinions just like you are allowed yours. No one that has ever met him can deny he is a Texan fan.
Old 01-03-2011   #12
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 78417 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Hey folks, JT is allowed his opinions just like you are allowed yours. No one that has ever met him can deny he is a Texan fan.
JT is a hell of a fan. Damn I think I saw him on Bob Allen show's video montage last night...
Old 01-03-2011   #13
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Quote:

JoeTexan is definitely the kind of fan Bob McNair is looking for... a sucker.
Old 01-03-2011   #14
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 88167 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

But.... But....

If we fire Gary it will take another 2 yrs to become a .500 team.

We dont have that much time with the myan calender and everything. LOL
Old 01-03-2011   #15
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 59405 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Doesn't make his opinion any less valid or meaningful than yours.
Old 01-03-2011   #16
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39337 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

It is an opinion from a fan guys. Lord have mercy.
Old 01-03-2011   #17
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 88167 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

^^^^

This

There are many more like him

Bob is counting on fans like JT

Do you honestly think Kubiak is a better HC than several candidates out there?
Old 01-03-2011   #18
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90752 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 01-03-2011   #19
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Doesn't make his opinion any less valid or meaningful than yours.

Which makes it pointless for him to judge who is or isn't a Texans fan. Everyone on this board has been here for the few highs and the many lows, and for him to call out anybody on this board for not being a fan is completely irrational.
Old 01-03-2011   #20
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Irrational is becoming commonplace.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read