Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2011   #1
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 214832 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Very negative thread. Just stay away if you aren't interested in that.

The end of football season is a downer usually but some years (2005 for instance, this year as well) it comes as a relief. I was tired of watching these losers find new ways to screw up games they had put away so I'm on a kind of high note now. Not because they won, screw that. That win was pure garbage time stats and meaningless posturing. I'm happy because they're done embarrassing themselves and the city of Houston for the year. Beating Jacksonville without Garrard and MJD is like winning the Academy Award for Best Actor the year the only other nominee is Larry the Cable Guy. Despite their "Let's Save Gary" effort (which was missing for most of the year) they still suck. When I watched them all standing on the sidelines slapping each other on the back and grinning ear to ear all I could think of was "Screw you guys. Screw you all".

I think I may have just officially checked out as a Houston Texans fan.

Now in a day or two (maybe even later tonight if Bob can't hold his water) we'll hear about how Gary went through hell this year with all kinds of things that were beyond his control and how Bob still believes in him and all that other bullshit he spins when he thinks he knows what he's talking about and he'll tell us Gary's coming back. He'll tell us that he's going to get Gary a brand new "proven" DC with new assistant coaches wherever they're needed and next year is going to be one heck of a ride. After all the kids didn't quit did they? I can hear him saying "Why you would have thought they were playing for a playoff spot from the way they looked in that game!" Heck maybe Jerry Jones will call him and put in a good word for Wade.

That won't ruin my offseason though. It was ruined the moment he said we were on the right track following the Ravens raping. That gushing love letter to the worst head coach in our division, conference, and possibly the entire NFL was all I needed to hear to know that this team is unfixable. It cannot be righted. It cannot be put straight. The Texans are a franchise trapped in the Twilight Zone of professional football. Inheritors of the aura of suck left by the Houston Oilers and graced with the crown of futility left by a crowd of New Orleans Katrina refugees who were no doubt Saints fans through their many years of frustration and ineptitude. The Texans are beyond salvation.

Dom Capers couldn't field a good 3-4 here. When has Dom Capers not been able to field a good 3-4 defense?

Alex Gibbs couldn't build a line that could generate a running game here. When has Alex Gibbs not been able to build a cut-blocking weapon of destruction?

Gary Kubiak can't create an offense here that consistently shows up from week to week or even quarter to quarter?

The Texans are "wrong" people. They're like that little kid "Gage" from Pet Sematary who "came back wrong". NFL football in Houston came back wrong after the Oilers left. Maybe Reliant Stadium was built too close to the dome? Maybe we should have torn the dome down before Reliant went up? Somehow the Texans got bad mojo in their veins though and in the process they became the New Orleans Saints of the 21st Century.

My offseason now consists of two stages. First there's pre-Kubiak gets fired or given another year time where I am just my usual unhappy we aren't playing Texans fan thinking about the draft. Second there's the post Kubiak gets fired or given another year time which goes one of two possibly wildly divergent ways.

Fired and I've got hope. I wait for the draft, dread a lockout, and care about what kind of moves our new HC makes.

Given more time though means I see no hope for this team..... ever. The only response I can think of to that is to stop following the NFL entirely. I watched no football at all from the day the Oilers announced they were moving until 2002. I didn't mind it much at all. I can't imagine I'll care even that much about the Texans. Then I thought I was losing a real NFL football team. Giving up on the Texans should be much easier since I care so much less about them. They're like the Diet Coke of NFL Football teams. Only 1 calorie. Not "NFL" enough. I mean, there are no amazing highs in their history to go with all their devastating lows. Just more even more devastating lows beyond the ones we just went through.

I think in a day or two I'll be laying this aside entirely guys. If Bob can't tell that Gary needs to go then I'm pretty sure that's for the best.

If Vinny can walk away from "all of this" then I think I can too. He might even be on to something.
Old 01-02-2011   #2
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 16683 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316
Default Re: Very negative thread. Just stay away if you aren't interested in that.

*subscribes*
Old 01-02-2011   #3
GNTLEWOLF
All Pro

Rep Power: 2051 GNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Skype™ to GNTLEWOLF
Default Re: Very negative thread. Just stay away if you aren't interested in that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
The end of football season is a downer usually but some years (2005 for instance, this year as well) it comes as a relief. I was tired of watching these losers find new ways to screw up games they had put away so I'm on a kind of high note now. Not because they won, screw that. That win was pure garbage time stats and meaningless posturing. I'm happy because they're done embarrassing themselves and the city of Houston for the year. Beating Jacksonville without Garrard and MJD is like winning the Academy Award for Best Actor the year the only other nominee is Larry the Cable Guy. Despite their "Let's Save Gary" effort (which was missing for most of the year) they still suck. When I watched them all standing on the sidelines slapping each other on the back and grinning ear to ear all I could think of was "Screw you guys. Screw you all".

I think I may have just officially checked out as a Houston Texans fan.

Now in a day or two (maybe even later tonight if Bob can't hold his water) we'll hear about how Gary went through hell this year with all kinds of things that were beyond his control and how Bob still believes in him and all that other bullshit he spins when he thinks he knows what he's talking about and he'll tell us Gary's coming back. He'll tell us that he's going to get Gary a brand new "proven" DC with new assistant coaches wherever they're needed and next year is going to be one heck of a ride. After all the kids didn't quit did they? I can hear him saying "Why you would have thought they were playing for a playoff spot from the way they looked in that game!" Heck maybe Jerry Jones will call him and put in a good word for Wade.

That won't ruin my offseason though. It was ruined the moment he said we were on the right track following the Ravens raping. That gushing love letter to the worst head coach in our division, conference, and possibly the entire NFL was all I needed to hear to know that this team is unfixable. It cannot be righted. It cannot be put straight. The Texans are a franchise trapped in the Twilight Zone of professional football. Inheritors of the aura of suck left by the Houston Oilers and graced with the crown of futility left by a crowd of New Orleans Katrina refugees who were no doubt Saints fans through their many years of frustration and ineptitude. The Texans are beyond salvation.

Dom Capers couldn't field a good 3-4 here. When has Dom Capers not been able to field a good 3-4 defense?

Alex Gibbs couldn't build a line that could generate a running game here. When has Alex Gibbs not been able to build a cut-blocking weapon of destruction?

Gary Kubiak can't create an offense here that consistently shows up from week to week or even quarter to quarter?

The Texans are "wrong" people. They're like that little kid "Gage" from Pet Sematary who "came back wrong". NFL football in Houston came back wrong after the Oilers left. Maybe Reliant Stadium was built too close to the dome? Maybe we should have torn the dome down before Reliant went up? Somehow the Texans got bad mojo in their veins though and in the process they became the New Orleans Saints of the 21st Century.

My offseason now consists of two stages. First there's pre-Kubiak gets fired or given another year time where I am just my usual unhappy we aren't playing Texans fan thinking about the draft. Second there's the post Kubiak gets fired or given another year time which goes one of two possibly wildly divergent ways.

Fired and I've got hope. I wait for the draft, dread a lockout, and care about what kind of moves our new HC makes.

Given more time though means I see no hope for this team..... ever. The only response I can think of to that is to stop following the NFL entirely. I watched no football at all from the day the Oilers announced they were moving until 2002. I didn't mind it much at all. I can't imagine I'll care even that much about the Texans. Then I thought I was losing a real NFL football team. Giving up on the Texans should be much easier since I care so much less about them. I mean, there are no amazing highs in their history to go with all their devastating lows.

I think in a day or two I'll be laying this aside entirely guys. If Bob can't tell that Gary needs to go then I'm pretty sure that's for the best.

If Vinny can walk away from "all of this" then I think I can too. He might even be on to something.
You are living in my head
Old 01-02-2011   #4
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74062 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Understand your view and I would agree with you except I just got a pimp new Texans varsity jacket for Xmas from the wife.
Old 01-02-2011   #5
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 01-02-2011   #6
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 53446 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Herv, I've usually enjoed and respected your posts. After this one, I say **** you. Go be a cowgirls fan. I've been a Houston fan my entire life. I missed maybe 5 home games for the Oilers from '76-85. I've suffered as much as any fan of Houston football ever has. The only thing that has ever made me think of not being a Houston fan is a work stoppage for the '11 season. They do that, then I forget the NFL.
If you want to check out as a Houston fan, take off. The bandwagon will be large when they are winning and you want to come back.
My weeks, during football season, have been ruled by how the Houston team does. This year, I made a commitment that it wouldn't. I never missed a game. Even when I was in China, Bangladesh or Venezuela. I stayed up and watched my team on the internet win or lose. I just didn't let it ruin my whole life when they lost. You don't have a damned thing more wrapped up in this team than the rest of us. I say good riddance and don't let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out.
Don't walk away...run.
Old 01-02-2011   #7
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 214832 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

And "Uber Fan" shows up. Good for you man. You dig in and get some.
Old 01-02-2011   #8
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

I think McNair is going to put his foot down, tell Gary he has to get rid of Frank Bush.

I don't think Gary is going to do it. McNair will have no choice, but let Gary go.

I say this, because that is what McNair likes about Gary, that he does the "right" thing.

McNair won't have a choice.
Old 01-02-2011   #9
Hookem Horns
The Bill Payer

Rep Power: 77725 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The Texans are "wrong" people. They're like that little kid "Gage" from Pet Sematary who "came back wrong". NFL football in Houston came back wrong after the Oilers left.
LOL, love that analogy.

Oilers leaving ...

Texans coming ... unfortunately the dude on the floor is the Texans fan base.

Old 01-02-2011   #10
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74062 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I think McNair is going to put his foot down, tell Gary he has to get rid of Frank Bush.

I don't think Gary is going to do it. McNair will have no choice, but let Gary go.

I say this, because that is what McNair likes about Gary, that he does the "right" thing.

McNair won't have a choice.
I saw a clip of Kubiaks conference on SNF and I think I agree with you. When he said he asked Bob to just let him have fun this week and they would talk Monday he looked like someone just killed his puppy.
Old 01-02-2011   #11
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I put up with the Oilers when I started watching football, so I am used to the disappointment.

nothing I can do but be in a wait and see mode with the coaching scenario because when the season starts again, I will be watching

I am a sucker for punishment
Old 01-02-2011   #12
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

I will be a fan of the team as long as the team is here in Houston...I'm just a fan of Houston and everything it's about...

I don't care if it's the Texans, Rockets, Coogs athletics, or the dearly departed Comets (may they RIP)....I will root for anything Houston and I want to see them represent our city well...

Yes the Texans have dissapointed me...Yes I understand a lot of what Herv is saying...I do not agree with some of it, but I get where he is coming from...

One thing I will never, ever do though is bash another person for their perspective...I will never get upset with another fan that decides to handle the teams ineptitude by turning their back on them...

That is his perogative...His choice...

Not sure why anyone would show anger towards him...Why do you care what he does with his fandom ????

Just do you and move on.
Old 01-02-2011   #13
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Is that what happened to Vinny?

I've been wondering why he's been absent for so long. Good for him. Man, if there was ever somebody who was ALL IN it was him. For him to be able to just get up and leave really says something about his confidence in his own conviction.

I think the key to being a happy Texans fan is simply not to devote as much time and/or money to the team. I'll continue being a fan but I won't be putting aside time or resources to that end. I'll be watching from the corner of my eye.

But to continue to give Bob McNair your money for his substandard product is simply asking for more of the same.
Old 01-02-2011   #14
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I didn't really have a problem with that. It looked like they were all congratulating A. Foster and he deserved it. This season was a colossal failure, but Foster never stopped running hard for us, so I was happy for him too.
Old 01-02-2011   #15
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 53446 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
And "Uber Fan" shows up. Good for you man. You dig in and get some.
It's not uberfan, Herv. I'm just as sick and disgusted by this season as anyone. I'm just not one to quit on my home team. I only quit on the Oilers because they quit being my hometown team. I'm a fan of my hometown team. Like it or not, they're who I root for. It's almost genetic. I simply can't root for another team. If you don't want to root for them, then by all means, walk away. I'm not a Kubiak homer. I'm extremely unhappy that he will be back....unless they win it all next year.
I sincerely hope you change your mind. Your insight and opinions have been thoroughly enjoyed on this board. It's just that I, for one, can't stand a quitter. How good do you think Saints fans felt last year or Buc's fans felt before that? How bittersweet was it for you when the tacks went to the Super Bowl? I rooted my ass off for the Rams but I had a hard time with it.
McNair isn't the problem Hell, he's the reason we're even having this arguement. Do you seriously think he made enough money to buy an NFL franchise by being a business *****?
Old 01-02-2011   #16
midway
Veteran

Rep Power: 1490 midway is a quality contributor and well respectedmidway is a quality contributor and well respectedmidway is a quality contributor and well respectedmidway is a quality contributor and well respectedmidway is a quality contributor and well respectedmidway is a quality contributor and well respectedmidway is a quality contributor and well respectedmidway is a quality contributor and well respectedmidway is a quality contributor and well respectedmidway is a quality contributor and well respectedmidway is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFanatic View Post
I think the key to being a happy Texans fan is simply not to devote as much time and/or money to the team. I'll continue being a fan but I won't be putting aside time or resources to that end. I'll be watching from the corner of my eye.
That's what makes me the most disappointed. Everyone knows that to be really happy as a Texans fan, you can't really care too much, otherwise it will just be disappointment.
Old 01-02-2011   #17
Texan Asylum
Christian

Rep Power: 17420 Texan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm not a football fan...I don't watch other games...I don't follow other players...I'm not a stats guru by no means...and I don't understand all the intricacies and rules about about football...but I AM a Houston football fan. I have been all my life. I will always be a Houston football fan...not matter which team fills the spot.

Oiler first, Texans second. I've grown accustomed to heartache.

Thankfully I have Jayhawk basketball!
Old 01-02-2011   #18
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 23636 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

I've lost a lot of interest and enthusiasm for the Texans as the season progressed. I haven't been watching the Texans regularly the last 4 or 5 weeks and today I watched the game simply because it was the last game of the season. I don't know what the team will do in the offseason to restore faith among its fanbase, but the only cure is winning and winning big. I'll continue to be a fan but maybe not so emotionally invested anymore until they can show me that they can win.
Old 01-02-2011   #19
Hookem Horns
The Bill Payer

Rep Power: 77725 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
McNair isn't the problem Hell, he's the reason we're even having this arguement. Do you seriously think he made enough money to buy an NFL franchise by being a business *****?
If he fires Kubiak tomorrow then I will agree with this statement. If he doesn't then indeed McNair IS the problem.
Old 01-02-2011   #20
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by midway View Post
That's what makes me the most disappointed. Everyone knows that to be really happy as a Texans fan, you can't really care too much, otherwise it will just be disappointment.
I disagree with that. I'm a huge fan and I've let the Texan's season run my life for a few years. I stopped that this year. That doesn't mean I care less, just that I've matured somewhat as a person. What kind of loser lives so vicariously through a pro sports team that a win or loss affects their life? That's just sad and I've been just sad for years and years. I don't accept mediocrity. I'm not happy with losing. I'm also not going to pull for a team other than my hometown team.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read