Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Look who decided to show up.

charterTexanfan

Practice Squad
the same team that won the first game of the season against Indy decided to show up for the last game of the season. Thanks. Woo Hoo!

Great, so we are passing up a 6-9 draft pick for a meaningless win and the 10-13th pick. Woohoo.

Yeah, that's the rub.

We either relish the fact that we made Del Rio debacle himself...

Or we allow Del Rio to use us to get to the playoffs so we end up with a better pick.

Sucks either way.

the same team that won the first game of the season against Indy decided to show up for the last game of the season. Thanks. Woo Hoo!

Funny you say that but at one point during the game I thought to myself how similar the game plan looked to the week 1 game plan. Run, run, run...

Yeah, that's the rub.

We either relish the fact that we made Del Rio debacle himself...

Or we allow Del Rio to use us to get to the playoffs so we end up with a better pick.

Sucks either way.

If we lost the game, Colts won their game... Del Rio wasn't going anywhere anyway.

This was a bittersweet game either way for us. I'm happy for Foster and Schaub. They had great games and set some personal and NFL records. Besides, a 10-13 draft pick is still good but costs considerably less.

This was a bittersweet game either way for us. I'm happy for Foster and Schaub. They had great games and set some personal and NFL records. Besides, a 10-13 draft pick is still good but costs considerably less.

That's kind of like what I thought. I was thinking "Rick Smith can screw up a 10-13 range draft pick just as easily as he can a top ten pick and he can do it for a fraction of the money! He can then use that money to sign an aging RB or possibly a blocking TE in free agency! Maybe a CB whose head doesn't turn around and look at the ball even!

Back