Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game day: Jags at Texans

Joe Texan

Inducted 04
We are at the end of a very dissapointing season with a stray cat in our house, Lets throw out the litter box, exterminate the cat and take this season out with a W

This may be my last game at Reliant for awhile. Unless a vendor gives me tickets in 2011. I'm just not going to support this organization with my $$$ until they get their act together.

Draft position is meaningless with these Mensas running this operation. So, I hope to see a win today. They've been few and far between this season.

It's the last game for what could be quite a while if things go wrong with the CBA in the off season. Might as well enjoy watching the players. I'm sure when Uncle Bob makes his moves on Monday we'll all have plenty to talk about. For a long while.

For those that are going, let us know how the team is recieved during player intros (or if there are any picketers). That's usually not shown on tv.

I'm sure when Uncle Bob makes his moves on Monday we'll all have plenty to talk about. For a long while.
What moves? We already know what the deal is. Hell, I could write his statement for Monday.

We're disappointed.
We're close.
We're committed.
Stability.
Championship.
On the right track.
We're a bunch of imbecilic newbs who can't understand NFL football after a decade (whoops, that's from my Monday statement).

BTW, the "Uncle" moniker has been trademarked by Drayton. We're going with Bottom Line Bob. Not referring to accounting ledgers. Just where to find the team in the standings.

Texans win this type game. It is what we do

In the meantime for y'all going to the game. Be careful (thanks to Ted for the warning)

photo.php

Hearing Kubiak is staying is ............unbelievable. I think at this moment I'm madder at the Texans than I ever was at the Oilers......ever.

Thanks jp, I was trying to correct the pic with the iPad but it wasn't working and for some reason my computer won't connect to the same router that I am using when I connect with the iPad
:mariopalm:

MSR

I will always pull for a win on gameday.... but it is kinda a moot point now ....go texans .... yaaaay.

Last edited:
Decided to come into work today for some OT after the Holidays........I am debating staying all day like a normal work day or leaving at noon, do my laundry and hunker down to watch the game at 3.

I am leaning toward coming home to watch the game for nothing more than sentimental reasons at this point I guess.....love the Texans and it is the last game of the year.

The other half of me wants to stay all day and get paid since frankly I could give a **** if the Texans win or lose today.

Thanks for the awesome memories in 2010 Texans! :gun:

:kubepalm:

Aw man, I had forgotten this was an afternoon game. That sucks. I hate waiting for afternoon games to start.

I will always pull for a win on gameday.... but it is kinda a mute point now ....go texans .... yaaaay.

Sorry but, "moot". It's a moot point. That means it's meaningless, of no significance, already decided and argued purely for hypothetical reason.

A mute point would be unable to speak.

Sorry but, "moot". It's a moot point. That means it's meaningless, of no significance, already decided and argued purely for hypothetical reason.

A mute point would be unable to speak.

Yeh I knew it was wrong but didn't care ..... much like this game is meaningless so is the fact that I used the wrong word... but thankyoou for showing everyone how smart you are tell me genius what's wrong with this one " Xi wode yinjin" or this one "sukuran ajah lo" or this one das wort merchtig mir nie..

Last edited:
How fast time flies. Our final game this season. At the begining of this year, I was expecting a few more games this season. Anyway, let's go Texans!!!

Man September seems like decades ago. Remember the excitement? Remember the joy? Now this; I never thought we would fall so far, so fast. I really thought we were going to the playoffs this year. This sucks. I don’t think I was this apathetic during the 2-14 year. This sucks. Bob has gotten my last dime for a long time.

Heading out to the store to get some Texans gameday essential grub that is reflective of our team: marshmellows and hot cocoa. :doot:

Heading out to the store to get some Texans gameday essential grub that is reflective of our team: marshmellows and hot cocoa. :doot:

I'm always making some post about what I'm cooking on game day. Not today, I'm gonna go get a pizza today. Watch them win for a change. LOL

I'm always making some post about what I'm cooking on game day. Not today, I'm gonna go get a pizza today. Watch them win for a change. LOL

Lol....I think Vandermeer got in my head....he is always advertising Holmes smoked sausage....well I was at the store and wanted to get some Kilbasa to go with some potatoes and corn...I ended up buying some Holmes Pecan smoked Garlic sausage for the game.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD MARC! :)

Man i had to go to work today and i could have gone 2 da game o well

:barman: here is to da Draft and offseason LOL

I "foolishly" believed in the Texans at the start of the season, but I'm not sure how McNair justifies keeping Kubiak next year"

Yeh I knew it was wrong but didn't care ..... much like this game is meaningless so is the fact that I used the wrong word... but thankyoou for showing everyone how smart you are tell me genius what's wrong with this one " Xi wode yinjin" or this one "sukuran ajah lo" or this one das wort merchtig mir nie..

It doesn't take a genius to correctly repeat a common saying just like anyone can get one wrong. I see the term used that way enough to know that some people actually think it's "mute point". If nobody ever points out that it's incorrect how are the people who have it wrong supposed to know otherwise?

You knew it was wrong and didn't care. That's fine. Why do you then care that someone pointed out the correct way to say it?

Back