Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2011   #21
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 133123 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Game day Jags at Texans

For me, I don't know if they will even be on tv (last week,nope)
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011   #22
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 311116 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Aw man, I had forgotten this was an afternoon game. That sucks. I hate waiting for afternoon games to start.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011   #23
80tothezone
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5079 80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected

kinda how I feel about the season ending

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_J2JNdC9Vg
80tothezone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011   #24
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80tothezone View Post
I will always pull for a win on gameday.... but it is kinda a mute point now ....go texans .... yaaaay.
Sorry but, "moot". It's a moot point. That means it's meaningless, of no significance, already decided and argued purely for hypothetical reason.

A mute point would be unable to speak.
Old 01-02-2011   #25
80tothezone
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5079 80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Sorry but, "moot". It's a moot point. That means it's meaningless, of no significance, already decided and argued purely for hypothetical reason.

Yeh I knew it was wrong but didn't care ..... much like this game is meaningless so is the fact that I used the wrong word... but thankyoou for showing everyone how smart you are tell me genius what's wrong with this one " Xi wode yinjin" or this one "sukuran ajah lo" or this one das wort merchtig mir nie..

Last edited by 80tothezone; 01-02-2011 at 11:36 AM. Reason: cause I am in a pissed off mood cause of another crappy season
80tothezone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011   #26
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 133123 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Neil Rackers K Probable Right hamstring
Bernard Pollard S Questionable Shoulder
Earl Mitchell DT Questionable Ankle
Sherrick McManis CB Out Hamstring
Andre Johnson WR Doubtful Ankle
Garrett Graham TE Doubtful Hamstring
Owen Daniels TE Probable Knee
Brian Cushing LB Probable Knee, foot
Shaun Cody DT Questionable Knee
Antoine Caldwell C
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/injuries...QOxjH2UgggsLYF
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011   #27
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

How fast time flies. Our final game this season. At the begining of this year, I was expecting a few more games this season. Anyway, let's go Texans!!!
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-02-2011   #28
Lucky

Rep Power: 207841 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post

Shhhh....
Old 01-02-2011   #29
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Game day: Jags at Texans

Go Texans. win. (all I got at this point)
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011   #30
Lucky

Rep Power: 207841 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
Go Texans. win. (all I got at this point)
Yeah team.
Old 01-02-2011   #31
houstonhurricane
All Pro

Rep Power: 938 houstonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Yeah team.
This game feels like the usual fourth preseason game - nobody cares, numerous starters out of the game, and a stadium that may be half empty.

The only difference is we aren't playing Tampa...
Old 01-02-2011   #32
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 74770 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

Man September seems like decades ago. Remember the excitement? Remember the joy? Now this; I never thought we would fall so far, so fast. I really thought we were going to the playoffs this year. This sucks. I don’t think I was this apathetic during the 2-14 year. This sucks. Bob has gotten my last dime for a long time.

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011   #33
Lucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonhurricane View Post
This game feels like the usual fourth preseason ...
Excellent analogy. And if we were playing Tampa, they'd kick our ass.
Old 01-02-2011   #34
BetaV1
Veteran

Rep Power: 3509 BetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Heading out to the store to get some Texans gameday essential grub that is reflective of our team: marshmellows and hot cocoa.
BetaV1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011   #35
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Rep Power: 311116 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetaV1 View Post
Heading out to the store to get some Texans gameday essential grub that is reflective of our team: marshmellows and hot cocoa.
I'm always making some post about what I'm cooking on game day. Not today, I'm gonna go get a pizza today. Watch them win for a change. LOL

Old 01-02-2011   #36
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 75856 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I'm always making some post about what I'm cooking on game day. Not today, I'm gonna go get a pizza today. Watch them win for a change. LOL

Lol....I think Vandermeer got in my head....he is always advertising Holmes smoked sausage....well I was at the store and wanted to get some Kilbasa to go with some potatoes and corn...I ended up buying some Holmes Pecan smoked Garlic sausage for the game.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD MARC!

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011   #37
BetaV1
Veteran

Rep Power: 3509 BetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
If they do, I'm calling you out.
BetaV1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011   #38
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetaV1 View Post
If they do, I'm calling you out.
If they win because I got a pizza instead of cooking something, then we know our winning formula for next year!!!!! Super Bowl here we come!!!! LOL

Old 01-02-2011   #39
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17600 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

Man i had to go to work today and i could have gone 2 da game o well

here is to da Draft and offseason LOL
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011   #40
devo-x
Veteran

Rep Power: 270 devo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to devo-x

I "foolishly" believed in the Texans at the start of the season, but I'm not sure how McNair justifies keeping Kubiak next year"
Adopt-A-Texan 2009: Kevin Walter and Owen Daniels
devo-x is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read