Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2011   #181
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 63162 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Game day: Jags at Texans

I like Joel Dressen
Pollardized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011   #182
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

just another TD by the Jags and the defense sets the NFL record for giving up 24 points or more in a season
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011   #183
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

Anyone get a good look at how many empty seats there are?
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011   #184
Mixgosu
Rookie

Rep Power: 37 Mixgosu is a quality contributor and well respectedMixgosu is a quality contributor and well respectedMixgosu is a quality contributor and well respectedMixgosu is a quality contributor and well respectedMixgosu is a quality contributor and well respectedMixgosu is a quality contributor and well respectedMixgosu is a quality contributor and well respectedMixgosu is a quality contributor and well respectedMixgosu is a quality contributor and well respectedMixgosu is a quality contributor and well respectedMixgosu is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jottoz View Post
Out of the other 12 current games.

None of them have 17 points or more scored.

I rest my case this defense is the reason we don't win.

It's really that simple!
yea because Kubiak didnt hire the DC or make any of the personnel decisions....this happened overnight
Mixgosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011   #185
BetaV1
Veteran

Rep Power: 3508 BetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jottoz View Post
Out of the other 12 current games.

None of them have 17 points or more scored.

I rest my case this defense is the reason we don't win.

It's really that simple!
Stop with your logic. Everybody knows Matt Schaub is the reason we're never going to get to the playoffs!
BetaV1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011   #186
Mr. Texan
I'm A Texan

Rep Power: 14263 Mr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

LOL @ arguably the best wide receiver in the game
Mr. Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011   #187
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonSportsFan09 View Post
That broadcaster guy is full of fail.

Broadcaster: "7-9 last year" - Uhh no. 9-7.

Broadcaster: "Safe to say they didnt accomplish what they wanted to this year." - Try the previous 4 years under Kubiak(and the 5 years before that)

Broadcaster: "Wind went out of sail when they lost DeMeco" - Love DeMeco but D sucked just as much with him.
Looks like CBS is a lot like the Texans, willing to accept mediocrity.
Old 01-02-2011   #188
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 25614 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Finally doing a two minute drill.
Old 01-02-2011   #189
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 63162 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

Anyone know what an announcer makes in pay for a season?
Old 01-02-2011   #190
nut
All Pro

Rep Power: 165 nut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherstang84 View Post
Anyone get a good look at how many empty seats there are?
My section in south end zone field level looked pretty full. I couldn't believe I was able to get about 2/3rds of what my tickets cost me on Stubhub. It felt like stealing.
nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011   #191
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 27501 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollardized View Post
Career move?
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011   #192
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nut View Post
My section in south end zone field level looked pretty full. I couldn't believe I was able to get about 2/3rds of what my tickets cost me on Stubhub. It felt like stealing.
I was able to pretty much get what I bought mine for, that that was pretty amazing considering.
Old 01-02-2011   #193
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34588 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

FG Rackers!
Old 01-02-2011   #194
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 69312 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

From here on out, its gonna be FGs all the way, lol. They did their part, had their good quarter, and a half.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011   #195
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Whatever dierdork is getting it's way to much.
Old 01-02-2011   #196
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

20-17

Go Texans!!!
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011   #197
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 69312 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
Whatever dierdork is getting it's way to much.
Just imagine him and Joel Meyers...

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011   #198
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 223945 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
Finally doing a two minute drill.
I noticed that as well. While no masterpiece, it was an improvement over what we've seen in the past. Not that it matters a whole lot at this point.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011   #199
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Rep Power: 31892 CretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm not really into this game. I'm watching it, but apathy has taken over. This has never happened to me before as a Texans fan...maybe it's because I know this game means nothing to us—no playoff implications.
Old 01-02-2011   #200
Pollardized
Division Champ

Quote:
Wow I found atricles that said $300k to $600k per year. Saw guys like Boomer, James Brown, etc make $1 million plus.

I can set there like dierdork and say random things that make absolutely no sense, and I'd do it for as little as $250k per year....

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read