Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 01-02-2011   #1
Roadtrip635
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Roadtrip635 is a quality contributor and well respectedRoadtrip635 is a quality contributor and well respectedRoadtrip635 is a quality contributor and well respectedRoadtrip635 is a quality contributor and well respectedRoadtrip635 is a quality contributor and well respectedRoadtrip635 is a quality contributor and well respectedRoadtrip635 is a quality contributor and well respectedRoadtrip635 is a quality contributor and well respectedRoadtrip635 is a quality contributor and well respectedRoadtrip635 is a quality contributor and well respectedRoadtrip635 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default My First Texans Game!

Going to my first Texans game Sunday. It's been a bad year but looking forward to seeing them end the season with a win over the Jags! I know it's been a dismal season but still excited about seeing them play. I'm hoping Foster has a big day.
Roadtrip635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011   #2
SpringTexan
Rookie

Default Re: My First Texans Game!

Hope you have a great day!
SpringTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011   #3
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 33473 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

Nice one!

Hope to join you in the first timers club in a year or so!
Old 01-03-2011   #4
Roadtrip635
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Roadtrip635 is a quality contributor and well respectedRoadtrip635 is a quality contributor and well respectedRoadtrip635 is a quality contributor and well respectedRoadtrip635 is a quality contributor and well respectedRoadtrip635 is a quality contributor and well respectedRoadtrip635 is a quality contributor and well respectedRoadtrip635 is a quality contributor and well respectedRoadtrip635 is a quality contributor and well respectedRoadtrip635 is a quality contributor and well respectedRoadtrip635 is a quality contributor and well respectedRoadtrip635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Great game! Had a lot of fun, didn't realize how good our seats were Sec 107 row D, spent most of the afternoon about 15' from the bench!
Roadtrip635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011   #5
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 33473 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post
Great game! Had a lot of fun, didn't realize how good our seats were Sec 107 row D, spent most of the afternoon about 15' from the bench!
Really glad you enjoyed the game!

With your one game visited, one game won, you can now be an official fan-mascot. The free season ticket is in the mail!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read