Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 04-07-2005   #1
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Likelihood of Sharper to the Pats?

I saw on ESPN this morning how the Pats are pretty much going to be with out Bruschi. I was wondering if anyone could give any breakdown on the possibility of Jamie Sharper joining the Pats. If you ask me, I think it is the perfect fit for him and the Pats and would keep their Super Bowl hopes alive.
El Tejano is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005   #2
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to Reddevil63 Send a message via Yahoo to Reddevil63

I saw that and thought the same thing. He was supposed to be in negotiations with the Bengals though. We'll have to wait and see.
Old 04-07-2005   #3
Texans32
Rookie

i think it would suck because i already hate the pats enough already, then they get an awesome LB that we should have kept
Old 04-07-2005   #4
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

I'm not so sure the Pats would be interested in Sharper. At least not for the kind of money he was going to get this upcoming season from the Texans. If he comes in at a bargain basement price then they might have some interest. I think he stands a better chance at playing in Cincinatti or Seattle. Those seem like the two ideal places for him.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005   #5
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy346
I'm not so sure the Pats would be interested in Sharper. At least not for the kind of money he was going to get this upcoming season from the Texans. If he comes in at a bargain basement price then they might have some interest. I think he stands a better chance at playing in Cincinatti or Seattle. Those seem like the two ideal places for him.
I agree here. Based on the fact that he already has his ring, and now is just looking to make the money.

The pats wont pay him what he wants. They offer rings, and a great system.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005   #6
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 42196 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

I think Bengals, Ravens, Seahawks, Jags before Pats.... but $$ talks.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005   #7
JustBonee
Hall of Fame

I would like to see him back with the Ravens, but I don't think that is going to happen.
JustBonee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 04-07-2005   #8
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't care, just as long as he don't go to the Jags.
El Tejano is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read