Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-31-2010   #1
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 2293 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Hoping and praying that the Jags humiliate the Texans on Sunday

This train wreck that is coming in keeping Kubiak and pairing him with another dumbass fool and failure can only be prevented now if the Jags come in and rape and romp all over this soft pathetic band of losers.

Frank Bush please keep doing what you're doing. Hell you are getting shit canned regardless, shine the national spotlight on this farce with a historically bad performance. Garrard is out, let his backup tear the Texans to shreds.

I'd love to see the Jags put up 60 points on these fools.
TexansFight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010   #2
Mixgosu
Rookie

Rep Power: 37 Mixgosu is a quality contributor and well respectedMixgosu is a quality contributor and well respectedMixgosu is a quality contributor and well respectedMixgosu is a quality contributor and well respectedMixgosu is a quality contributor and well respectedMixgosu is a quality contributor and well respectedMixgosu is a quality contributor and well respectedMixgosu is a quality contributor and well respectedMixgosu is a quality contributor and well respectedMixgosu is a quality contributor and well respectedMixgosu is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hoping and praying that the Jags humiliate the Texans on Sunday

Frank Bush might be drinking a margarita on the sidelines or come to the game wasted after closing the bar again the night before at 4 am......

Would love to see the Jags hang 70 on us.
Mixgosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010   #3
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 21983 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

I agree with you, but, I don't think that will do any good at this point. And, it's kind of sad that McNair is STILL waiting until the very last day of the season to decide on his lame coach.

I hope the Jags beat us 200 to 0.

But it won't do any good.

McNair will likely keep him anyway.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010   #4
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

So the Jags beat the crap out of the Texans and the Texans get a really high pick in the draft and they blow the pick on another Amobi Okoye or Kareem Jackson and they go 5-11 again next year and round and round we go.
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010   #5
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21983 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFanatic View Post
So the Jags beat the crap out of the Texans and the Texans get a really high pick in the draft and they blow the pick on another Amobi Okoye or Kareem Jackson and they go 5-11 again next year and round and round we go.
Exactly.
Old 12-31-2010   #6
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Win! Win! Win! Go Texans!!!! Beat the Jaguars!!!!
Old 12-31-2010   #7
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFanatic View Post
Well wouldn't that just be status quo? That's what happens when you stay with status quo and a losing front office/coaching staff.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-31-2010   #8
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

One more thing: The big talk is how they plan to make sure Airian gets the rushing record on Sunday.

Do they honestly think Jack DelRio lives in a underground bunker someplace and doesn't know these things? You can bet your ass his HUGE defensive line will game plan and stop Airian with all they got.

Good coaches PLAN for these types of things on game day.
Old 12-31-2010   #9
Hoss
i need a beer..

Rep Power: 445 Hoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Hoss

I'm hoping the Jags move to S.A. soon!!!

sig-False Start
Hoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010   #10
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Rep Power: 24997 CretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave View Post
I hope we get a new coach.
Old 12-31-2010   #11
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Texas will never have a third NFL team.

Sorry.
Old 12-31-2010   #12
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Never. Being in Austin myself... my loyalty will never waver. It didn't when I lived in DC, Las Vegas, and Austin. I root for Houston whatever for life.
Old 12-31-2010   #13
MFG16
Veteran

Rep Power: 300 MFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respected

No Garrard, MJD is Doubtful, The Texans will probably win. The only thing I want from this game is for Arian to have the league's rushing title, but with kubes he might bench him in fear of injury for the playoffs.
MFG16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010   #14
Hoss
i need a beer..

Rep Power: 445 Hoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Never. Being in Austin myself... my loyalty will never waver. It didn't when I lived in DC, Las Vegas, and Austin. I root for Houston whatever for life.
Born and raised...wishfull thinking lol i know LA will get the next...

sig-False Start
Old 12-31-2010   #15
Hoss
i need a beer..

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Texas will never have a third NFL team.

Sorry.
Texas shouldn't even have two..

sig-False Start
Old 12-31-2010   #16
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFG16 View Post
No Garrard, MJD is Doubtful, The Texans will probably win. The only thing I want from this game is for Arian to have the league's rushing title, but with kubes he might bench him in fear of injury for the playoffs.
LOL!!!!!

Well, even without Garrard, the Jags are still a better coached team. DelRio is a shark, and will likely punch us in the mouth regardless.

And, you better believe DelRio will have something to say about Arian getting the rushing title.

Don't get me wrong, I love me some Arian, but, I'm just being real. Arian has a terrible coach.
Old 12-31-2010   #17
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Texas shouldn't even have two..
There's plenty of room and money in Texas for two NFL teams. The state is huge, and wealthy.

Now, if you want to talk oversaturation, look at Florida...
Old 12-31-2010   #18
MFG16
Veteran

Rep Power: 300 MFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
LOL!!!!!

Well, even without Garrard, the Jags are still a better coached team. DelRio is a shark, and will likely punch us in the mouth regardless.

And, you better believe DelRio will have something to say about Arian getting the rushing title.

Don't get me wrong, I love me some Arian, but, I'm just being real. Arian has a terrible coach.
This is true. The Texans do have an almost average run defense, however, and this might be enough to handle the Jags backup rb (forget his name, good player). I just dont see trent edwards tearing it up. I put him in the same category as rusty smith.
MFG16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010   #19
Hoss
i need a beer..

Quote:
There's plenty of room and money in Texas for two NFL teams. The state is huge, and wealthy.

Now, if you want to talk oversaturation, look at Florida...

sig-False Start
Old 12-31-2010   #20
Mistasofly
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFG16 View Post
This is true. The Texans do have an almost average run defense, however, and this might be enough to handle the Jags backup rb (forget his name, good player). I just dont see trent edwards tearing it up. I put him in the same category as rusty smith.
I would'nt be so sure about this. Trent Edwards may not be very good but he does have experience in this league and he's certainly an upgrade over rusty smith. Hell Bruce Gradkowski, Tim Tebow, and matt cassel lit us up this season, I can definately see Trent Edwards doing it.
Mistasofly is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read