Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2011   #1
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default My Blue Crew pals only!!

I am DONE with TexansTalk, at least until next year, and maybe permanently. If you need me for anything, or want to get in touch for some reason, you know how to find me. Just contact one of the other members, they know my number. I will NOT post my e-mail or phone number here. You can also reach me on FB, if you desire.

It's been fun, I LOVE ya all, and hope to see ya during the off season. PLEASE stay in touch!!

Gma
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011   #2
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30803 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default Re: My Blue Crew pals only!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I am DONE with TexansTalk, at least until next year, and maybe permanently. If you need me for anything, or want to get in touch for some reason, you know how to find me. Just contact one of the other members, they know my number. I will NOT post my e-mail or phone number here. You can also reach me on FB, if you desire.

It's been fun, I LOVE ya all, and hope to see ya during the off season. PLEASE stay in touch!!

Gma
Too negtive for you? I understand.
Old 01-03-2011   #3
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 25411 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Love ya Gma! I certainly understand your frustration, but please don't let them cause your leaving the board. It's been bad, and it will get worse, but that's life, and you have dealt with whiney babies for a long time now.
Old 01-03-2011   #4
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30803 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Love ya Gma! I certainly understand your frustration, but please don't let them cause your leaving the board. It's been bad, and it will get worse, but that's life, and you have dealt with whiney babies for a long time now.
It is just not fun anymore and there is just so much crap one can take.
Old 01-03-2011   #5
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 25411 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

I understand, but to give in or give up just enables them.
Old 01-03-2011   #6
gary
Hall of Fame

It is becoming like how the main board is now.
Old 01-03-2011   #7
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61321 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Catch you on the flip side. See you in August. Much love as always.
Old 01-03-2011   #8
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Gma
Gma... I understand. I've been saying similar stuff about how TT has been progressing..... or regressing depending on perspective!

In any event, you have my phone number - so give me a call if you need ANYTHING!!!

ANYTHING!!! I will be there! You know that!
Old 01-03-2011   #9
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 52460 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Gma
Gma thank you and everyone else in Blue Crew for the hospitality during the first game this year. You guys made me and my son feel very welcome. I hate to see you not around here, but after seeing some of the posts lately I definitely understand. Take care! Let me know if you need anything AC related!!!!
Pollardized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011   #10
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 15877 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Cool Re: My Blue Crew pals only!!

Sometimes it easier to just stay away to get your mind off of all the negativity. Hope to see you back ASAP!
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011   #11
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey Gma... Daddy will continue to fight the good fight!!!! You take some time off and I will continue to battle some fools!!

Love ya and that we are already into the offseason! FML!!!!

Love YA!! Mean it!!!
Old 01-04-2011   #12
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 18345 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope that you're back around when the explosion of rubbish dies down around here.

Yours,
mattieuk (Co-Adopter of Kris Brown 2009 in Adopt-A-Texan)

Love for you, your passion and your posts from abroad.
Old 01-04-2011   #13
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1265 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

I have your email addy will drop you a line!
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011   #14
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 12478 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

Quote:

Gma
It's just the top being blown off an extremely frustrating season for some just use the ignore option to kill the people driving you batty..
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011   #15
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 49619 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Take care Gma. I know the feeling. I have gotten to where I stay away from the Texans Talk section myself. Too much drama, and people flipping out on other people's opinions.

Take it easy, and enjoy the offseason.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS BARATHEON PUSHED IT!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011   #16
Texan_Lee
Lost for now...

Rep Power: 17 Texan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to Texan_Lee Send a message via MSN to Texan_Lee

Grandma, that's exactly why I have hardly posted anything on here for 2 years now... I think I actually get on the site once every 3 or 4 weeks during the season and maybe every 3 or 4 months off season.

Sometimes it's just not worth the headache...
Go Texans!!! Go Bull Pen!!!
Section 116 - Row D
Texan_Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011   #17
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

It's pretty jacked up when you have to take solace in the NSZ!!!

FML!
Old 01-04-2011   #18
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Gma, Sorry things gets so negative sometimes, hopefully things will get better. We will be waiting for you here, if you need anything feel free to PM me. Love, Danny (Big Toro)

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011   #19
gwallaia

Rep Power: 51052 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Stick around Grandma. We love you.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011   #20
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Sandy, love you sweetheart. I certainly understand your viewpoint. I have been very disappointed with TexansTalk over the last few weeks. I will probably continue to stick around and read, like I have been for the last few months, but not posting much.

The name calling and way everyone feels the need to tell each other what to think and how to behave is getting to me. People being different is what makes the world go round, but apparently not in football cyberspace. Here, it is absolutely vital that everyone feel exactly as you do on any given issue. (insert sarcasm smiley here)

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read