Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-30-2010   #1
DerekLee1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1687 DerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Before you guys cancel your PSLs and burn your gear...

Check with me first. See, I'm a fan for life, win or lose, and would be interested in buying some of your stuff that's so worthless to you that you'll cancel, send it back, and/or burn it.

That is all.
DerekLee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010   #2
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Before you guys cancel your PSLs and burn your gear...

Yeah, I could probably buy a bit too.
Old 12-30-2010   #3
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

I want a bit of the action too.
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010   #4
BetaV1
Veteran

Rep Power: 3508 BetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Same here. If you guys have any Texans sweaters, hoodies, beanies, tallies, etc., I'd be more than happy to buy them at a reasonable rate and pay for shipping.
BetaV1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010   #5
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll outlive the owner, so my gear ain't going anywhere.

However, I will pack it up for awhile if they want the logo to epitomize mediocrity.

I'll pull out the hard hat and jersey to attend a game, though. I'm not going to let a perpetually crappy product end that streak.
Old 12-30-2010   #6
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

Wait a minute. This isn't the Team Gruden thread?
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010   #7
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 75541 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm going to wait until after FA,Draft before I make that decision.

But I will keep y'all in mind.

I'm still a Texans fan. But I'm not giving any more of my $$$$ to McNair and his shell game. Unless I see massive upgrades in talent in FA/Draft.

I dont see this happening so I'll get back with you.

Lifes too short to be wasting on an owner that doesn't care about winning or his fan base. Time will be better spent with my family on Sundays.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-30-2010   #8
cardiactgaters
Rookie

Section: 651
Rep Power: 25 cardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respected

hey sign me up ill take what ever you dont want too facebook me at cardiac tailgaters for pickup

FOREVER A TEXAN!!!!!
Old 12-30-2010   #9
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Did we really need to start a new thread just to stir up more shit?
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010   #10
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84801 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I'm going to wait until after FA,Draft before I make that decision.

But I will keep y'all in mind.

I'm still a Texans fan. But I'm not giving any more of my $$$$ to McNair and his shell game. Unless I see massive upgrades in talent in FA/Draft.

I dont see this happening so I'll get back with you.

Lifes too short to be wasting on an owner that doesn't care about winning or his fan base. Time will be better spent with my family on Sundays.
I'm not spending another dollar on this team either until they start showing a commitment to building a winning franchise. Bringing a loser of a head coach back so he can drag this team down for yet another season is not the kind of commitment I'm looking for....

And before any of you start asking for my Texans' swag, don't bother. Just because I'm not going to spend another dollar on this team as long as Kubiak is conducting this "Fail Train" doesn't mean I'm not a Texans fan or I'm some how not as big of a "Texan fan" as the rest of you. It just means y'all have more expendable income than I do and y'all don't mind throwing your dollars at a loser of a franchise (which is exactly what the Texans are right now and have been under McNair)

I'm a Houston sports fan first, so I'd rather reallocate my "entertainment dollars" and spend my expendable income on a team that's headed in the right direction and actually makes moves like they give a damn about winning. The money I'll save by not buying the bullshit that McNair is selling and has been selling for years is going to allow me to purchase Houston Rockets season tickets next year and I can guarantee you, I'll be much more entertained spending my money on that product than the one down on Kirby dr. This isn't Nashville, Jacksonville, or Buffalo....it's the city of Houston and there's more than one show in town. I'm tired of spending my money on the same crappy movie.

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 12-30-2010 at 10:33 PM.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010   #11
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84801 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
Yeah, what's the purpose of this thread? LOL It's like a Texans fan pissing contest.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010   #12
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 85968 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekLee1 View Post
Check with me first. See, I'm a fan for life, win or lose, and would be interested in buying some of your stuff that's so worthless to you that you'll cancel, send it back, and/or burn it.

That is all.
... and that is why it doesn't matter if this team wins or loses. Everything is always rainbows and marshmallows down in H-Town.

BTW, I wish my business was like the NFL. I would be rich too if I could sell a horrible product and suckers keep buying.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010   #13
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 75541 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
No we did not.

Derek Lee just couldn't substansiate his position on other threads.

So he felt the need to start up a thread to get his smart a** point across.

The Texans on field product sucks and you're willing to waste your $$$$ on it. Point Taken
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010   #14
thegr8fan
All Pro

Rep Power: 667 thegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respected

cool, been looking for interested fans to purchase my PSL's from me. Since your the "uber fan for life" along with the rest of the gang of 'Best Fans Forever', go ahead an PM me your 'reasonable' offer for 2 seats in the 137 section of the stadium.

I'm sure we can make a deal, cause I am not going to make another trip to Houston and waste my time and money on this mediocre excuse for an owner and team.

I will however re-invest it into a very good HD TV, DirecTV NFL package, and popcorn to watch the games on Sunday.
Old 12-30-2010   #15
BetaV1
Veteran

Rep Power: 3508 BetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
... and that is why it doesn't matter if this team wins or loses. Everything is always rainbows and marshmallows down in H-Town.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_CAs3q7G48
BetaV1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010   #16
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegr8fan View Post
cool, been looking for interested fans to purchase my PSL's from me. Since your the "uber fan for life" along with the rest of the gang of 'Best Fans Forever', go ahead an PM me your 'reasonable' offer for 2 seats in the 137 section of the stadium.

I'm sure we can make a deal, cause I am not going to make another trip to Houston and waste my time and money on this mediocre excuse for an owner and team.

I will however re-invest it into a very good HD TV, DirecTV NFL package, and popcorn to watch the games on Sunday.
Can you provide more info on your PSL's? What row & seats?
Old 12-30-2010   #17
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 59111 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekLee1 View Post

That is all.
Dude....it's just not clicking is it?

I and most of my mindset are not getting rid of our gear nor dropping the Texans as our team. But yes, we are pissed about what is happening with the franchise.

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010   #18
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
Dude....it's just not clicking is it?

I and most of my mindset are not getting rid of our gear nor dropping the Texans as our team. But yes, we are pissed about what is happening with the franchise.

There have been more than a few that said they were going to sell psl's and not renew their season tickets. And yes, it has been mentioned that someone was sending all their Texans gear back.

What's wrong with letting people know that there are buyer's if people want to get rid of their stuff?
Old 12-30-2010   #19
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
There have been more than a few that said they were going to sell psl's and not renew their season tickets. And yes, it has been mentioned that someone was sending all their Texans gear back.

What's wrong with letting people know that there are buyer's if people want to get rid of their stuff?

He should have posted this thread in the Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear section if thats the case. Instead this thread looks like a desperate cry for attention.
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010   #20
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEL BLUE TEXANS View Post
He should have posted this thread in the Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear section if thats the case. Instead this thread looks like a desperate cry for attention.
Sorry, I didn't even pay attention to which section it was in. I just use the new thread feature. Yeah, it should be moved out of the Texans Talk forum.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read