Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2010   #1
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 18204 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default PSL's

So, if Kubiak stays, and those of you who will not be renewing, and you have a PSL that you are going to sell, PM me 1st I'd like a crack at 'em.

And for the record, I will be HELLA pissed if he stays, but I'm not giving my PSL's up
Old 12-29-2010   #2
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: PSL's

Quote:
Originally Posted by blogkimmy View Post
So, if Kubiak stays, and those of you who will not be renewing, and you have a PSL that you are going to sell, PM me 1st I'd like a crack at 'em.

And for the record, I will be HELLA pissed if he stays, but I'm not giving my PSL's up
Hyperbole.

Plenty of PSLs for sale via private party. Below market value even. I personally am waiting for something to open up via the Houston Texans waitlist. That's just the avenue that I prefer to take. The whole swtbound incident reinforces my position on that matter considering just how much money is involved with PSLs.
Old 12-30-2010   #3
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 18204 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Hyperbole.

Plenty of PSLs for sale via private party. Below market value even. I personally am waiting for something to open up via the Houston Texans waitlist. That's just the avenue that I prefer to take. The whole swtbound incident reinforces my position on that matter considering just how much money is involved with PSLs.
What is the swtbound incident?
Old 12-30-2010   #4
DonnyMost
lol football :D

Rep Power: 2773 DonnyMost is a quality contributor and well respectedDonnyMost is a quality contributor and well respectedDonnyMost is a quality contributor and well respectedDonnyMost is a quality contributor and well respectedDonnyMost is a quality contributor and well respectedDonnyMost is a quality contributor and well respectedDonnyMost is a quality contributor and well respectedDonnyMost is a quality contributor and well respectedDonnyMost is a quality contributor and well respectedDonnyMost is a quality contributor and well respectedDonnyMost is a quality contributor and well respected

With the amount of money involved, the Texans PSL marketplace is sadly the only true secure way to do it... and the Texans sure do love skimming those fees off the top... Bobby has to get his cut.
Old 12-30-2010   #5
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected

Find the private party PSL holder, have the buyer and seller meet at Reliant, do the paper work there with the Texans organization, there are then NO RISKS INVOLVED. You then own new PSL's.... I have done it three times.
Old 12-30-2010   #6
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: PSL's

Firstly, if the 2-14 season was any reflection, people are full of it when they say they are selling/not reneweing their tickets.

Second, here's what I do:

1. Verify the identity of the PSL holder with the Texans, account # and seat #(s).
2. Get the PSL transfer agreement from the owner, signed and ready to go. In the past I have paid half at that point and half when the paperwork clears the Texans. That way you split the risk.

Don't forget the fee to transfer is up to $250.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011   #7
txwoodchuck
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 txwoodchuck is a quality contributor and well respectedtxwoodchuck is a quality contributor and well respectedtxwoodchuck is a quality contributor and well respectedtxwoodchuck is a quality contributor and well respectedtxwoodchuck is a quality contributor and well respectedtxwoodchuck is a quality contributor and well respectedtxwoodchuck is a quality contributor and well respectedtxwoodchuck is a quality contributor and well respectedtxwoodchuck is a quality contributor and well respectedtxwoodchuck is a quality contributor and well respectedtxwoodchuck is a quality contributor and well respected

When Wade is hired, My PSL's in the front row of sect #504 are available. I bought them at the beginning of the 2004 season. Not a big deal and totally safe. Also have 2 Orange passes... Monday?,,, Tuesday???
txwoodchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-04-2011   #8
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 85708 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by txwoodchuck View Post
When Wade is hired, My PSL's in the front row of sect #504 are available. I bought them at the beginning of the 2004 season. Not a big deal and totally safe. Also have 2 Orange passes... Monday?,,, Tuesday???
If you're serious, PM me with the number of seats, and a price. I might be interested.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011   #9
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeLotPole8 View Post
Find the private party PSL holder, have the buyer and seller meet at Reliant, do the paper work there with the Texans organization, there are then NO RISKS INVOLVED. You then own new PSL's.... I have done it three times.
Where in the stadium can you go do this?

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011   #10
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
Call the Texans and ask, but to my knowledge they don't do this, you have to mail the form in.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 01-06-2011   #11
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Call the Texans and ask, but to my knowledge they don't do this, you have to mail the form in.
That what I hear too, thats why I'm curious where this guy goes, since he said he has done it a few times before.

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011   #12
astros44
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 astros44 could be on the next Madden coverastros44 could be on the next Madden coverastros44 could be on the next Madden coverastros44 could be on the next Madden coverastros44 could be on the next Madden coverastros44 could be on the next Madden cover

You can go to Reliant with the seller and make sure the salesperson gets the form to transfer PSLs, but it does take about a week.
astros44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011   #13
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by astros44 View Post
You can go to Reliant with the seller and make sure the salesperson gets the form to transfer PSLs, but it does take about a week.
Right, which to me is no different than doing what I said and save yourself a trip to reliant.

I think OrangeLotPole8 made it sound as if you'll leave with a receipt saying 'done.'
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 01-08-2011   #14
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected

You go where budweiser plaza is at the front of the blue lot, south side of the stadium, and meet with a Texans ticket rep....... you fill out all the paperwork with the buyer and seller present with a texans rep....... it is really simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
Old 01-08-2011   #15
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Ryan..... you do the paperwork in front of them..... it is "done" when you leave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Right, which to me is no different than doing what I said and save yourself a trip to reliant.

I think OrangeLotPole8 made it sound as if you'll leave with a receipt saying 'done.'

Last edited by OrangeLotPole8; 01-09-2011 at 09:15 PM. Reason: wrong name
OrangeLotPole8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011   #16
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

You do not have to mail the form in, you can verify EVERYTHING at Reliant Stadium and complete the paperwork with the buyer, seller, and Texans ticket rep, pay the fee........and its DONE....... no need for anything to "get lost in the mail".
Old 01-10-2011   #17
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You go where budweiser plaza is at the front of the blue lot, south side of the stadium, and meet with a Texans ticket rep....... you fill out all the paperwork with the buyer and seller present with a texans rep....... it is really simple.
Thats what I did on my second set of seats...It was that easy, and I will do it again when I sell those seats in a few more weeks.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011   #18
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Good to know. I thought astro meant even if you do it at the office it takes a week for them to process/clear.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read