Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 12-28-2010   #1
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Does anyone else.......

wish that the whole coaching situation was sorted one way or the other.

I am SOOOOO sick of the arguments, irrational statements, campaigning, complaining about what should happen with Kubiak and who should replace him.

Regardless of what happens to the coaching situation I will just be glad that it is settled and we can move on with free agency and the draft, oh and the CBA madness.

At times I am tempted to sign off and not come back on till the situation is settled....
Old 12-28-2010   #2
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Does anyone else.......

Just thinking, this is probably even worse than the Bush, Young, Williams draft debate.
Old 12-28-2010   #3
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post

I am SOOOOO sick of the arguments, irrational statements, campaigning, complaining about what should happen with Kubiak and who should replace him.

Regardless of what happens to the coaching situation I will just be glad that it is settled and we can move on with free agency and the draft, oh and the CBA madness.

At times I am tempted to sign off and not come back on till the situation is settled....
Please do. The time off might do you good. You're usually a nice fellow for the most part.
Old 12-28-2010   #4
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33658 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Just thinking, this is probably even worse than the Bush, Young, Williams draft debate.
Easily, because we have the talent on the team now and aren't getting anywhere near expectations. People want the best for their team and most seem to not want Kubiak back. If he comes back, this board will not be a pretty place to visit. I'd be too pissed to talk anything Texans anyway.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010   #5
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79206 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Very, very VERY sick of it.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010   #6
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 631 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I don't think it is that bad. That was turrible, turrible troubling. That little episode so turned me off UT fans that I can't even watch a UT game to this day.

I'll grant you that this isn't good but (except for an irrational few) we haven't killed each other...yet.

This, too, shall pass, and when it does, we'll all have a

Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010   #7
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Old 12-28-2010   #8
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Usually, I like stirring the pot, and having a little fun with some of these guys who take this game so seriously. Not now!! I just have to back off some and stay away when it gets to stup*d to read. Granted, a lot of our posters are very intelligent, educated, and know football as well as the pros, and I respect them for their passion. BUT, some of the crap that has been posted is assenine, immature, and just down right pathetic. That's JMO only!!!

Thankfully though, Kevin has given us a place to go to vent our frustrations, state our opinions, and just let it all hang out. To bad some fans take it a little over the top. But, all in all, we are all passionate about our team, and as diehard fans, we want success. How we go about obtaining that success is definitely debatable. When it's all said and done we still have choices to make. Not ONE person on this board will get exactly what he/she wants, just not gonna happen. That's when you either stick with this team through some more of the bad times, or fold and move on. Truthfully, that's the only two choice's we as fans have to make.

I'm stickin!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010   #9
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 118834 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm stickin' right there with ya Gma!
Brain Cushing
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010   #10
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105876 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffi2 View Post
I don't think it is that bad. That was turrible, turrible troubling. That little episode so turned me off UT fans that I can't even watch a UT game to this day.
Yeah, that's how I feel about it. What's going on now is nothing compared to that Bush/Young fiasco, and I feel exactly the same about UT fans, and no, I can't stand A&M fans either for totally different reasons. As a matter of fact, I don't much care for college football fans in general. And until the day comes when they finally recognize that the difference between college and the NFL is like night and day, that's not going to change.

And I think I'll pass on the grouphug thing.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010   #11
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 81427 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Usually, I like stirring the pot, and having a little fun with some of these guys who take this game so seriously. Not now!! I just have to back off some and stay away when it gets to stup*d to read. Granted, a lot of our posters are very intelligent, educated, and know football as well as the pros, and I respect them for their passion. BUT, some of the crap that has been posted is assenine, immature, and just down right pathetic. That's JMO only!!!

Thankfully though, Kevin has given us a place to go to vent our frustrations, state our opinions, and just let it all hang out. To bad some fans take it a little over the top. But, all in all, we are all passionate about our team, and as diehard fans, we want success. How we go about obtaining that success is definitely debatable. When it's all said and done we still have choices to make. Not ONE person on this board will get exactly what he/she wants, just not gonna happen. That's when you either stick with this team through some more of the bad times, or fold and move on. Truthfully, that's the only two choice's we as fans have to make.

I'm stickin!!!
Agreed. I can't tell you how many times I've hit the back button when typing out a post 'cause it's just pointless to get into it with some people. I can have a much more intelligent conversation with a bag of hammers than going at it with some posters. But that is life on one of these things. Nobody's forcing us to read, post or whatever.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010   #12
bigfan77801
Plebian

Rep Power: 376 bigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post

I'm stickin!!!
Me too.
Old 01-04-2011   #13
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Come back on a week later to find negative rep for a misconstrued comment.

Awesome.

I see things haven't really calmed down much either.

Moving on again.
Old 01-05-2011   #14
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Come back on a week later to find negative rep for a misconstrued comment.

Awesome.

I see things haven't really calmed down much either.

Moving on again.
Kiwi, what the eff are you talking about???? Iwill beat down anyone that effs with you!! You know that, yes???
Old 01-05-2011   #15
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Kiwi, what the eff are you talking about???? Iwill beat down anyone that effs with you!! You know that, yes???
I left him the negative. I apparently "misconstrued" him telling me to get a life. His frustration was misguided like a lot of folks out here.

So are we going to be fighting this coming preseason?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read