Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-27-2010   #1
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11524 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default If kubes stays scenario

Hear me out would yall be fine if Bob Keeps Kubes around 1 more year saves money by not getting a big name coach like cower but this offseason go on a F/A Splurge and gets a handfull of good talent

i think i could be fine with that
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010   #2
TexCanada
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6656 TexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If kubes stays scenario

No.
TexCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010   #3
Grforces
Veteran

Section: anywhere and everywhere
Rep Power: 67 Grforces is a quality contributor and well respectedGrforces is a quality contributor and well respectedGrforces is a quality contributor and well respectedGrforces is a quality contributor and well respectedGrforces is a quality contributor and well respectedGrforces is a quality contributor and well respectedGrforces is a quality contributor and well respectedGrforces is a quality contributor and well respectedGrforces is a quality contributor and well respectedGrforces is a quality contributor and well respectedGrforces is a quality contributor and well respected

I dont think so. I been hearing that Cowher would rather go to Miami or the Giants. I don't think thats all true, we have everything here to be a good team. We need a CB or 2, a free saftey and DT. We have everything else, Number 1 reciever, Number 1 RB, if OD gets back to preinjury OD, the we have a Probowl TE, 2 Probowl LB's, A probowl DE. Not to mention a Qb that has back to back over 4k passing yard seasons.
2, 3 pieces and we easily have a ten win season. 1 of those pieces has to be a new Coach, and any coach in my opinion would be dumb not to want to have this team.
Grforces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010   #4
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 29405 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

Hell no
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010   #5
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11524 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

meh i wouldnt be so quick on dis look at what the jets did they added a few guyz two a already stacked team and now look at them same with Chicago they both are riding high

I would love to go this route we only need a few peices IMO
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010   #6
machineo
Rookie

Rep Power: 233 machineo is a quality contributor and well respectedmachineo is a quality contributor and well respectedmachineo is a quality contributor and well respectedmachineo is a quality contributor and well respectedmachineo is a quality contributor and well respectedmachineo is a quality contributor and well respectedmachineo is a quality contributor and well respectedmachineo is a quality contributor and well respectedmachineo is a quality contributor and well respectedmachineo is a quality contributor and well respectedmachineo is a quality contributor and well respected

Too many holes in your plan, and you don't suggest which FAs. Another Kubiak appointed DC? Sticking with Rick Smith? That's meh.

"Quick on this"? It's been 5 seasons and they're back on the bottom of a division that's a combined 23-22.
machineo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010   #7
Grforces
Veteran

Section: anywhere and everywhere
Rep Power: 67 Grforces is a quality contributor and well respectedGrforces is a quality contributor and well respectedGrforces is a quality contributor and well respectedGrforces is a quality contributor and well respectedGrforces is a quality contributor and well respectedGrforces is a quality contributor and well respectedGrforces is a quality contributor and well respectedGrforces is a quality contributor and well respectedGrforces is a quality contributor and well respectedGrforces is a quality contributor and well respectedGrforces is a quality contributor and well respected

You gotta have a coach that can not only motivate his players, but who can coach his players. Just bring in FA wont fix jack. Yeah Kubes can coach the O, make a good QB and get recievers to do what they need to, but he cant motivate them or the coach the rest of the team.
How many times you seen someone get promoted to a manager job, and still have the mentallity of what his job was previously and not succed?(spelling sux) He is all offense, and thats what he will always be. You can surround him with all the FA's and OC's/DC's you want, but the bottom line is, the player look to their coach for motivation and a kick in the ass. If the assistants are doing all the work with the players, why would the players look up to the coach at all?
I don't know. Im tired of this waiting game, and going over all the reasons he needs to be gone.
I'll sit it out till the off season, and then go crazy scouring the net for news.
Hey while we are at it, how about we run Mclain, justice, and solomon and all the other loser sports writters in this town out? Might as well clean house.
I know for a fact that some of you guys can be leaps and bounds better Texans writters just by reading some of your posts.
Grforces is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read