Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-22-2010   #1
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Settling the Moo!

Ok, this season has gone to crud! As a San Antonian, I can turn to my Spurs (my first love) as an easy out for the bull crap this season has turned out to be. Houstonians, you truly deserve better than this nonsense!

What makes this Texans season better for Houston?
Bocce ball? Ladder golf? Titty bars? Cowboys sucking too? Mavericks having the least championships in Texas? How about high school football? (Pearland Oilers?)

AJ whipping Innegan? Let's cope together...

Last edited by BSofA04; 12-22-2010 at 01:43 PM.
BSofA04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010   #2
Hoss
i need a beer..

Rep Power: 445 Hoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Hoss
Default Re: Settling the Moo!

go spurs go!!!!!!

sig-False Start
Hoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010   #3
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected

Jesus Christ guys, we're 5-9. Yeah I cope by getting drunk on whiskey and Bill Cowher.
Let it out!

I hate TITan fans who know nothing about the rivalry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by BSofA04; 12-22-2010 at 01:44 PM.
BSofA04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010   #4
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave View Post
go spurs go!!!!!!
Dave, your post and avatar just made me throw up in my mouth a little bit!

My Rockets are just about .500. The Astros are rebuilding. And my Texans gave up in a season that an 8-8 team could win the division. The only thing I can feel good about is next years draft...
Blake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010   #5
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Dave, your post and avatar just made me throw up in my mouth a little bit!

My Rockets are just about .500. The Astros are rebuilding. And my Texans gave up in a season that an 8-8 team could win the division. The only thing I can feel good about is next years draft...
And with the way we go about drafting, you can't feel too good about that.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010   #6
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 72750 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSofA04 View Post
I hate TITan fans who know nothing about the rivalry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rivalry? It's only a rivalry if both sides care.
Old 12-22-2010   #7
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Go Spurs. Go Texans Go Astros. win or lose
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-22-2010   #8
burro
almost sentient

Section: on the couch, praying for a broadcast
Rep Power: 5046 burro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respected

See the sig. Being a Houston sports fan is tough cookies sometimes, but you learn to deal with it and appreciate the little things; like seeing the biggest punkass, on the biggest punkass team (who any Houstonian football fan born after 1996 should hate) get his bell rung by the only player in the Texans short history who will probably make the hall a fame when its all said and done. 2010 has been a crappy year, for me personally and for Houston sports in general. The good news? There's a new one right around the corner.
Old 12-22-2010   #9
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 290612 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Ok, this season has gone to crud! As a San Antonian, I can turn to my Spurs (my first love) as an easy out for the bull crap this season has turned out to be. Houstonians, you truly deserve better than this nonsense!

Bocce ball? Ladder golf? Titty bars? Cowboys sucking too? Mavericks having the least championships in Texas? How about high school football? (Pearland Oilers?)

AJ whipping Innegan was nice, as well as the 20-0 final.

Unfortunately, the ass whooping the team took in Tennessee last weekend all but negated all of that.

I'll have to think about it, because honestly, this season really has no redeeming qualities that I can recall at the moment. It was supposed to be "the year", and with the way that the AFC South ended up, it should have been "the year".
Old 12-22-2010   #10
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

The only thing I'm hoping for right now is for the Texans to beat the Jags last game of the year and keep them outta the playoffs. Lucky bastards should never have beaten us at their place anyhow!
Old 12-22-2010   #11
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

AJ whoopin' Innegan - check

Topless bars - check

The Cowboys sucking - check

Mavs, no championships - check

Getting drunk - added to the list.
Old 12-22-2010   #12
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post

Topless bars - check

seeing bill show the salami to ravens fans priceless
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010   #13
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81208 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Titty bars FTW
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010   #14
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post

Topless bars - check

Don't forget the Mavs got embarrassed by the Golden State Warriors in the 2007 playoffs too! That series was funny, and Mark Cuban's reactions were hilarious!

The Mavs hold the record for being the only #1 seeded team to lose in the first round of the playoffs
Old 12-22-2010   #15
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81208 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Don't forget the Mavs got embarrassed by the Golden State Warriors in the 2007 playoffs too! That series was funny, and Mark Cuban's reactions were hilarious!

The Mavs hold the record for being the only #1 seeded team to lose in the first round of the playoffs
* In a 7 game series...

As any long time Rockets fan should know, the 94 Nuggets took out the #1 seed Seattle Supersonics, who routinely got the best of the Rockets. The nuggets took them out, which cleared the way for Houston to win their first championship. Everybody likes to talk about how the only reason why Houston won that year was because Jordan retired and that's crap.....I'd be much more willing to hear that argument if it was about the Sonics. They were a total mismatch for the Houston Rockets back then.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010   #16
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Having a team to cheer for is awesome because lord knows I can't be a Cowboys fan. But...would be nice not to be embarrassed by them for the way we lose in 2010.

At least Houston's skyline looks better than Dallas's. Take that!
Old 12-22-2010   #17
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
Titty bars FTW
Organizing an end of season party at a Titty bar....priceless
Old 12-23-2010   #18
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
* In a 7 game series...

As any long time Rockets fan should know, the 94 Nuggets took out the #1 seed Seattle Supersonics, who routinely got the best of the Rockets. The nuggets took them out, which cleared the way for Houston to win their first championship. Everybody likes to talk about how the only reason why Houston won that year was because Jordan retired and that's crap.....I'd be much more willing to hear that argument if it was about the Sonics. They were a total mismatch for the Houston Rockets back then.
Ah you're right, but i wasn't a rockets fan in 94 :-O
Old 12-23-2010   #19
thegr8fan
All Pro

Rep Power: 667 thegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Topless bars - check

um, don't look, but the Texans have the exact same record as the Cowboys.

only difference is their winning games, after firing their previous Head Coach, and we're still losing games after keeping ours.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read