Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-19-2010   #1
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 100129 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Guess who has the same record as the Texans?

That's right. Who would have thunk it when the Texans were 4-2 and the Cowboys were 1-5.

Since then the Texans have gone 1-7. Even the Lions have won more games during that stretch.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010   #2
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 59406 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Guess who has the same record as the Texans?

thanks buddy! I needed that like I need a Filipino haircut...
Old 12-19-2010   #3
3rd and Inches
NFL's La Migra

Rep Power: 1035 3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to 3rd and Inches Send a message via MSN to 3rd and Inches Send a message via Yahoo to 3rd and Inches

On that note.. I am going to drink myself into a oblivion.. starting.. now..
Old 12-19-2010   #4
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 151293 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
I have no idea what exactly that looks like (no help from Google) but that's funny right there I don't care who you are.
Old 12-19-2010   #5
3rd and Inches
NFL's La Migra

Rep Power: 1035 3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to 3rd and Inches Send a message via MSN to 3rd and Inches Send a message via Yahoo to 3rd and Inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I have no idea what exactly that looks like (no help from Google) but that's funny right there I don't care who you are.
It's along the lines of a Bobbit...
Old 12-19-2010   #6
Ghostform
Veteran

Rep Power: 7329 Ghostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respected

i think the 49ers caught up to us after there abysmal start as well
Ghostform is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010   #7
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 151293 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd and Inches View Post
It's along the lines of a Bobbit...
Yeah, I figured. I pictured that dude William Hung (She Bangs..lol) for some reason.

JB, if I get stuck on that stupid rendition of She Bangs I'm gonna kill you.
Old 12-19-2010   #8
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

but we do get a higher draft pick then them if the season ends today
Old 12-19-2010   #9
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

At Labor Day, it you told me that the Cowbaoys and Texans had the same records, I would put a pretty good sum that the record was 9-5versus 5-9
Old 12-19-2010   #10
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 73110 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Getting higher draft picks is way overrated.

Look at all the good it does the teams who always get high draft picks...

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010   #11
3rd and Inches
NFL's La Migra

Quote:
Yeah, I figured. I pictured that dude William Hung (She Bangs..lol) for some reason.

LMAO!
Old 12-19-2010   #12
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 59406 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I don't know what that is... but you want no part of a Filipino haircut... unless you were heading to Sweden anyway.
Old 12-19-2010   #13
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36873 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Filipino mullet
Old 12-19-2010   #14
3rd and Inches
NFL's La Migra

Quote:
I don't know what that is... but you want no part of a Filipino haircut... unless you were heading to Sweden anyway.
She Bangs
Old 12-19-2010   #15
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
Getting higher draft picks is way overrated.

Look at all the good it does the teams who always get high draft picks...
It's only valuable if you have the right people making the picks and good coaching to help them reach their potential. The Lions often have made high picks over the last few years, but this season has shown more promise than the last 5 combined. I think they made some good moves this year, and while they aren't playoff contenders right now, you can see a marked improvement in the way they play. I feel better about their chances of making the playoffs next year than I do about the Texans. Same goes for the Browns, Rams, Bucs and Seahawks.
Old 12-19-2010   #16
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman40 View Post

Filipino mullet
Obviously you have never been involved with a filipina...
Old 12-19-2010   #17
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 73110 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Obviously you have never been involved with a filipina...
Um........I better keep my mouth shut...and find one.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010   #18
3rd and Inches
NFL's La Migra

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman40 View Post

Filipino mullet
That's a nice shirt tho.. maybe it's cuz I'm Mexican...
Old 12-19-2010   #19
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:

Nothing close. Have you ever heard of a butterfly knife? Know why they call it that?
Old 12-19-2010   #20
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
New Texans fight song....lol.

I forgot about this line, "You know, I have no professional training in singing or dancing."

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read