Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2010   #1
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 2293 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected
Default I am happy we lost today. Here is hoping to 2 more embarrassing losses

2010, what an abortion of a football season. As a Longhorns and Texans fan, I have been forced to root for my teams to lose to rid us of the coaching albatrosses tying both of them down. GDGD is gone, now its time to put the final nail in the coffin of the Gary Kubiak era of failure. I hope the fraud known as Tim Tebow excites all of his loser Jesus freak fans by torching the Texans next week.

For the home finale, I can't wait to boo everything and anything to do with this team.
Old 12-19-2010   #2
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 218535 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I am happy we lost today. Here is hoping to 2 more embarrassing losses

I'm disgusted as hell with this sorry ass team, but I will NOT root for them to lose. I just ain't gonna do it.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Old 12-19-2010   #3
Yesterday
Veteran

Rep Power: 3739 Yesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I am happy we lost today. Here is hoping to 2 more embarrassing losses

5-11, hopefully a good enough draft pick to draft Patrick Peterson!!

We'll probably just draft another Defensive Lineman.

Tebow just had a sweet run against the Raiders. Go Broncos!
Old 12-19-2010   #4
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 103337 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected

First I was like

Then I was all like

Now I'm all like

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Old 12-19-2010   #5
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 14086 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

I personally will just voice my disgust with the team by not attending the Jags game.
Old 12-19-2010   #6
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

We lost, I lost 200$ (I should know better than to bet on the Texans).

No way will I ever cheer for the opposing team, if I did that I'll rather stop watching the games alltogether.
Old 12-19-2010   #7
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34619 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFight View Post
2010, what an abortion of a football season. As a Longhorns and Texans fan, I have been forced to root for my teams to lose to rid us of the coaching albatrosses tying both of them down. GDGD is gone, now its time to put the final nail in the coffin of the Gary Kubiak era of failure. I hope the fraud known as Tim Tebow excites all of his loser Jesus freak fans by torching the Texans next week.

For the home finale, I can't wait to boo everything and anything to do with this team.
Do you think Bob is such a dunderhead, the team NEEDS to go 5-11 for him to
realize Kubiak is not the right coach?
Old 12-19-2010   #8
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15515 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I'm disgusted as hell with this sorry ass team, but I will NOT root for them to lose. I just ain't gonna do it.
I won't root for them to lose, but I don't really care if they win. Carry over a winning feeling for next season--blah, blah, blah.
Old 12-19-2010   #9
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 2293 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
If you truly love the Texans like I assume you do, it is the only way. It serves us no good for this team to win any more games this season. McNair is a fool and needs to be shaken violently awake and compelled to fire Kubiak even if he moronically does not want to. I hope the players quit again the next 2 weeks. Ideally, McNair would lose control of the team to his son Cal before the new year (that would be a wonderful Christmas gift for us all). Cowher needs to be here STAT.
Old 12-19-2010   #10
Koolaid Time
Drink Up!

Rep Power: 1346 Koolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I personally will just voice my disgust with the team by not attending the Jags game.
As long as fans keep buying this "Chinese Drywall" of a Football Team, McNair has absolutely no incentive to make any substantial "expensive" change for the better.

In other words, he won't fire the GM or the Coaching Staff or bring in any high dollar Free Agent.

Why should he? You keep on spending your money on what is the biggest pile of crap that is South of the Red River.

Until people vote with their wallet, change is not going to happen.
Old 12-19-2010   #11
Mr. Texan
I'm A Texan

Rep Power: 14263 Mr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I won't root for them to lose but if we tank the rest of the season at least we get a good draft pick

Old 12-19-2010   #12
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 302162 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

What happened to your promise to leave the MB and never root for the Texans again if they didn't draft VY? No commitment I guess. Only a jackhole would be glad their team lost. And that would be ... ummm, you.
Old 12-19-2010   #13
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Surprised that you would post something like this,

When I thought you couldn't post anything else that makes me go wow, you bring religion into it

Seriously?
Old 12-19-2010   #14
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
What happened to your promise to leave the MB and never root for the Texans again if they didn't draft VY? No commitment I guess. Only a jackhole would be glad their team lost. And that would be ... ummm, you.
Thanks Cak. I wanted to reply, but kept biting my tongue (or my keyboard).
Old 12-19-2010   #15
TexansFight
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexmanC View Post
Do you think Bob is such a dunderhead, the team NEEDS to go 5-11 for him to
realize Kubiak is not the right coach?
If you are being serious, the answer is HELL YES. Have you seen this moron operate? He ****ing gave Kubiak an EXTENSION last year when any good NFL owner would have FIRED his ass. This guy needs his hand forced. I have no trust in him to do the right thing.

For the life of me, I have no idea how this guy became a billionaire. You look at other successful people and you can immediately nail down what they bring to the table whether it is intelligence, guts, street smarts or winning the lottery in being born into wealth. What the hell does McNair bring to the table. He loves mediocrity. I would love working for this dumbass. You could get away with murder and get rewarded for it.
Old 12-19-2010   #16
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 55827 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

OP can go **** himself.
Old 12-19-2010   #17
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If you are being serious, the answer is HELL YES. Have you seen this moron operate? He ****ing gave Kubiak an EXTENSION last year when any good NFL owner would have FIRED his ass. This guy needs his hand forced. I have no trust in him to do the right thing.

For the life of me, I have no idea how this guy became a billionaire. You look at other successful people and you can immediately nail down what they bring to the table whether it is intelligence, guts, street smarts or winning the lottery in being born into wealth. What the hell does McNair bring to the table. He loves mediocrity. I would love working for this dumbass. You could get away with murder and get rewarded for it.
Weren't you the one that wanted to sue the Texans a few years ago for not winning ?(if I have you mistaken for someone else, my apologizes)
Old 12-19-2010   #18
hot pickle
السلام عليكم

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

ill be honest that even though the texans are my team there is a little part of me that doesnt even care that they lost today!!

HEY KUBES!!!! GO **** YOURSELF
Old 12-19-2010   #19
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 302162 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Weren't you the one that wanted to sue the Texans a few years ago for not winning ?(if I have you mistaken for someone else, my apologizes)
No, you are correct. Coincidentally the phrase vituperative clown was coined after one of his posts.
Old 12-19-2010   #20
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read