Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Sunday's games around the league...

Tebow just lobbed off the most perfect pass 50 yards into the corner of the endzone through the arms of two defenders!! Wow!!

Wow, the refs giving the Steelers some very good spots...

I hate the Jets! Hate em', hate em', hate em'!

I feel dirty rooting for the Steelers to pull it out.

Ugh, I hate both teams...but I still respect the Steelers franchise, so I'm pulling for them to win.

Yeah, that is the only saving grace. The Rooney's and the franchise are top-notch. Plus, I really hate the Jets.

Anybody watching what Green Bay is getting done against New England? 10-7 and GB is on the one and looking for more. Touchdown GB.

Ed Hochuli seems a little confused at the moment. Brain freeze maybe...again.

17-7 Rogers-less Green Bay.

EDIT: Then #63 Dan Connolly (6'4" 313) runs the kickoff back 71 yards to hook Tom Brady up at the four yard line!!

Lol, somebody needs to tell Chris Collinsworth that John Madden is still alive.

I'll paraphrase...
John Madden would have been screaming watching an offesive lineman running the football like Connelly just did.

I guess me meant if he were calling the game, but I'll bet Madden just gave a one-finger-salute to Collinsworth from his recliner.

Agree. After Happy Hour she's hot, before Happy Hour not so much. :D

Watching the movie... and it is definitely after happy hour. In fact, the dude just said he was going to sell her to the nearest gunman.

This is turning into a four-quarter football game. Cool. I'm used to seeing about 2 quarters of good football a week, if that....lol.

Pats score. Brady was hit and still made a completion out of a wounded duck to set up the TD.

31-27 Pats.

Damn, tough way to end the game for Green Bay. Hard to work on a 2 minute drill when you're the backup

Can't ask for much more from a backup QB that hasn't played any in three years. He sure played his little heart out tonight.

From my friend about Flynn

"You can take the kid away from LSU but you can't take the Les Miles time management away from the kid."

I know I'm late on this but why would you punt right down DeSean Jackson's throat?

And for them to have him drop it and then return it for a TD is some MASSIVE special teams fail.

Also, what I would give for a weapon like Jackson on the Texans.....

Incredibly comeback by the Eagles. And that was vs the Giants at their place.
4 TDs in last 8 minutes or so of the game. Wow !

And for them to have him drop it and then return it for a TD is some MASSIVE special teams fail.

Maybe it's just me (especially watching so many Texans games), but I've noticed that a lot of huge returns come from some kind of a bumble early on in the play by the returner. It's almost as if the coverage team decides there's no reason to keep playing hard because the play is about to end.

Back