Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-16-2010   #1
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 31690 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default That's Entertainment -The Dark Comedy of the Houston Texans

Since the team is more about entertainment than a championship run, I thought I'd share something from the Ravens game.

I'm watching the game from home* so the comedy was clear. The replay of the Walter catch that Kubiak challenged showed he was clearly out. Then they cut to Gary holding the challenge flag and my buddy and I are like, "why does he have the flag out?"

They show the replay with Walter getting up and walking away, and my friend says, "Gary, look at his knee! Look at his knee!" It had white paint on it from his landing out of bounds.

I'm saying, "Gary, look at the line! There's a big, very visible dent where his knee landed!" (If this had been the French Open they wouldn't have needed a replay; a linesman would have just run out and pointed at the dent.)

Then Gary threw the flag. We were rolling with laughter.

I realize this might be one of those situations where "you had to be there", but it was hilarious. Does anyone else have any humorous Texans anecdotes to share?

* I turned down tickets; I don't go to the games and spend all that money anymore. When I decided to financially support the team as little as possible because of the quality of the product, I followed through.**

**I know, I know. The Texans organization doesn't care I'm not there; there are 50,000 people lined up behind me for the opportunity to buy a few Reliant beers.
Old 12-17-2010   #2
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: That's Entertainment -The Dark Comedy of the Houston Texans

Uh nevermind
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.

Last edited by Mr. White; 12-17-2010 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Drinking and posting
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read