Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-16-2010   #1
cj5776
Veteran

Rep Power: 70 cj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Will someone please blame Dennison

Everytime people want to blame play calling they take shots at Kubes, why not blame the actual offensive coordinator. The team misses Baby Shanahan. The run to pass mix is very weak, there is no rhythm, they can not come through in the clutch, they rack up lots of yards and points after they have fallen behind. They are a little too old school Denver and can not utilize Walter and JJ. Everyone thinks he got demoted because he was not a McDaniels guy but IMO he got demoted because he earned it. Not that I totally excuses Kubes, another example of the team suffering because he brought in an old friend that is worthless.
Old 12-16-2010   #2
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 11791 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Will someone please blame Dennison

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj5776 View Post
Everytime people want to blame play calling they take shots at Kubes, why not blame the actual offensive coordinator. The team misses Baby Shanahan. The run to pass mix is very weak, there is no rhythm, they can not come through in the clutch, they rack up lots of yards and points after they have fallen behind. They are a little too old school Denver and can not utilize Walter and JJ. Everyone thinks he got demoted because he was not a McDaniels guy but IMO he got demoted because he earned it. Not that I totally excuses Kubes, another example of the team suffering because he brought in an old friend that is worthless.
Last year the big complaint was we had no running game but we had the leagues leading passer. We now have the leagues leading rusher with a passer that could easily surpass 4000 yards again. Kubiak's hand is about wrist deep when it comes to play calling. He approves and sets up the gameplan....as he should.

All blame comes to Kubes.
Old 12-16-2010   #3
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 25411 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Been there

Done that

Kube's team

Kube's guy's
Old 12-16-2010   #4
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 19944 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan

It's a bot, it's posting the same message over and over... or could it be?
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010   #5
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Just so you youg 'uns know. If you start a thread and it sticks let it ride and don't hit any keys, otherwise you get a doublepost.
Old 12-16-2010   #6
cj5776
Veteran

Rep Power: 70 cj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respected

Maybe Kube has final say but it seems this guy it bringing nothing to the table
Old 12-16-2010   #7
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 25411 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTexansFan View Post
It's a bot, it's posting the same message over and over... or could it be?
Thanks bud! I was starting to think I was drunk and old and losing my memory!

Oh... wait!
Old 12-16-2010   #8
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Un-effin-believable!!
Old 12-16-2010   #9
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 19944 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Thanks bud! I was starting to think I was drunk and old and losing my memory!

Oh... wait!
Scientists say smoking pot causes short term memory loss. Either that, or they're running tests on those over 50
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010   #10
cj5776
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Just so you youg 'uns know. If you start a thread and it sticks let it ride and don't hit any keys, otherwise you get a doublepost.
lol, sorry, shows you how little I have posted in the last 6 years even though I read everything
Old 12-16-2010   #11
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Un-effin-believable!!
Yeah well, obviously our defense sucks and is costing us a lot of games. We need to call out the OC...
Old 12-16-2010   #12
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 11791 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Maybe Kube has final say but it seems this guy it bringing nothing to the table
Dude, I appreciate you bringing up a new thread topic on this one but finding another person to blame is asking a lot. Its been ANOTHER long season with a lot of failed expectations.

At this point I would leave it alone and blame Kubes. The only person I will also blame is Bush seeing as how Kubes isnt a defense guy so he has no idea what the crap hes talking about.

Damnit!

I told myself I wouldnt talk about this crap again!

Old 12-16-2010   #13
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Yeah well, obviously our defense sucks and is costing us a lot of games. We need to call out the OC...

I'm going back to the "Drunk Thread", for obvious reasons.....
Old 12-16-2010   #14
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
lol, sorry, shows you how little I have posted in the last 6 years even though I read everything
Cool! I'm glad you didn't think I was bitching. I have enjoyed the board tonight and was just playing around.
Old 12-16-2010   #15
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTexansFan View Post
Scientists say smoking pot causes short term memory loss. Either that, or they're running tests on those over 50
I fall under both of those criteria and yeah, I agree with...

Wait, what were we talking about?
Old 12-16-2010   #16
cj5776
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slik4u View Post
Dude, I appreciate you bringing up a new thread topic on this one but finding another person to blame is asking a lot. Its been ANOTHER long season with a lot of failed expectations.

At this point I would leave it alone and blame Kubes. The only person I will also blame is Bush seeing as how Kubes isnt a defense guy so he has no idea what the crap hes talking about.

Damnit!

I told myself I wouldnt talk about this crap again!

understood, just needed to vent
Old 12-17-2010   #17
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39734 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

100% agreed. Dennison sucks compared to other Kubiak guy, Kyle Shanahan.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010   #18
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23780 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx

I think schaub is a fraud. I know what happens and its the same thing because of what he can't do. He cant threaten the perimeter of the the field because of lack of strength in both his lower body and arm. So the texans get down because of the 3 and outs, then when the opposition plays loose and does the bend don't break, schaub gets hot. If you notice, all the passes are inside the numbers. Anytime schaub tries to throw a comeback route outside the numbers, you better hold your breathe. Not only that, he has a slow setup and slow feet. Schaub and being the fraud he is deserves alot of blame.
Old 12-17-2010   #19
Dishman
Miss Ya Blue

Rep Power: 4293 Dishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
I think schaub is a fraud. I know what happens and its the same thing because of what he can't do. He cant threaten the perimeter of the the field because of lack of strength in both his lower body and arm. So the texans get down because of the 3 and outs, then when the opposition plays loose and does the bend don't break, schaub gets hot. If you notice, all the passes are inside the numbers. Anytime schaub tries to throw a comeback route outside the numbers, you better hold your breathe. Not only that, he has a slow setup and slow feet. Schaub and being the fraud he is deserves alot of blame.

I don't know that he's a fraud, but I do think there is some truth to what you're saying. Still, he seems to be fairly capable and has put up some nice numbers in the past.
Dishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010   #20
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 51471 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Will someone please blame the hot dog guy?

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS BARATHEON PUSHED IT!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read