Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 12-16-2010   #1
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Seems there is a little hate in Indy.

http://www.stampedeblue.com/2010/12/...es-the-jaguars

mootini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010   #2
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9755 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Seems there is a little hate in Indy.

If he feels any better, I hate the Colts and Titans that much,. Im indifferent to the Jags, unless we start to be a good team, in which case I'll hate you to. If we can't win the South, I want yall too.
Old 12-16-2010   #3
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't even recognize most of the names mentioned. Maybe I'm just too apathetic right now...
Old 12-16-2010   #4
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 135371 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

He could never hate the Jags as much as I hate the Titans!
Old 12-16-2010   #5
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 55069 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't know about the Colts fan, but I hope the Jags win the division if we can't. And obviously we can't. Talk aboutm an organization that gets no attention no respect at all.
The best example I know of to make my point is one Fred Taylor, who is one of the best running backs of our time but who never got any recogniton, let alone awards and hype. Did he ever once go to the Pro Bowl ?
Then there's Maurice J-D who since his college days at UCLA has always got
less pub and credit as a back than Reggie Bush, who basically has been a
very popular player in NOLA and with the media but not worthy of carrying Maurices jock as an NFL back. Nobody in that organization gets any respect ?
Here's to hoping the Jags win the division and go deep into the playoffs.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010   #6
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Diddle the Jags. Doodle the Colts. And most of all... butt-pong the Titans.

I don't openly root for any of the three.
Old 12-16-2010   #7
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 61397 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collin View Post
For all the reasons I hate the Jaguars, I hate them most of all for doing their part in keeping alive a bitter rivalry. Why can't they just fold like the Titans? Why can't they draw up some monumentally-stupid offensive gameplan like the Texans? .
Bingo.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-16-2010   #8
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
Bingo.
It says so much doesn't it. That one little line in an article that's not even about us sums up this team, and particularly this version of this team perfectly.

I can't imagine how this kind of thing wouldn't piss me off if I were Bob McNair but then I'm probably just not trying to imagine the nightly "Treasure Bath" he probably takes with all the money our .500-at-best team generates for him. That probably helps take the sting away a bit.
Old 12-16-2010   #9
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 396984 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
It says so much doesn't it. That one little line in an article that's not even about us sums up this team, and particularly this version of this team perfectly.

I can't imagine how this kind of thing wouldn't piss me off if I were Bob McNair but then I'm probably just not trying to imagine the nightly "Treasure Bath" he probably takes with all the money our .500-at-best team generates for him. That probably helps take the sting away a bit.
Treasure Bath: Sort of like a “take me away Calgone" and "celebrate the moments of your life" rolled into one but with a Mr. Burns twist of 100 dollar bills instead of warm water.

I really wonder if McNair is even aware of the rumbling from the proletariat. Does he listen to talk radio, read blogs, or partake in any sort of media that reveals the deeply dissatisfied state of his franchise's customers...errrr...fan base?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read