Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-13-2010   #1
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 140315 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Regarding the Texans' overtime loss to the Ravens...

*UCK!
Vugg it. At least they made the sons of bitches EARN a win.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010   #2
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24061 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Regarding the Texans' overtime loss to the Ravens...

tough loss for sure. But so was the jags and jets loss. No more playoff hopes.
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010   #3
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 114917 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010   #4
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
*UCK!
Vugg it. At least they made the sons of bitches EARN a win.
Yeah. If you're gonna go down, go down swinging (and not like a bunch of bitches)
Old 12-13-2010   #5
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 136745 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm proud of THIS team. We've eaten too much of that shit sandwich ready but we've gotta take another bite tonight. Damn good game. Way to fight. D kept us in there. Who wouldve thought it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010   #6
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 140315 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
I'm proud of THIS team. We've eaten too much of that shit sandwich ready but we've gotta take another bite tonight. Damn good game. Way to fight. D kept us in there. Who wouldve thought it?
I would like a little hollandaise sauce with my crow. I thought tonight's game was going to be a Raven's blow out. I was dead wrong. Tonight's game was decided by the dumb luck of a coin toss. The Texans played one beautiful game this evening.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Old 12-13-2010   #7
Blazin' Toro
The Underdog

Rep Power: 86 Blazin' Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazin' Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazin' Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazin' Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazin' Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazin' Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazin' Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazin' Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazin' Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazin' Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazin' Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Blazin' Toro

There is no such thing as a moral win.

Old 12-13-2010   #8
Koolaid Time
Drink Up!

Rep Power: 1346 Koolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I would like a little hollandaise sauce with my crow. I thought tonight's game was going to be a Raven's blow out. I was dead wrong. Tonight's game was decided by the dumb luck of a coin toss. The Texans played one beautiful game this evening.
More like the dumb luck of a pass call backed up on your goal line with a DB that has been jumping your routes all night.
Koolaid Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010   #9
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
What game were you watching, man? Coin toss didn't make us lose the game. Gee whiz...

They punted to us, because our defense stopped them, and then Kubiak and Dennison's genius playcalling ruined it for us.

Please tell me you understand this.

Kubiak said Schaub calls 2-minute drill plays. Who calls other plays? Answer: Not Schaub.
Old 12-13-2010   #10
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolaid Time View Post
More like the dumb luck of a pass call backed up on your goal line with a DB that has been jumping your routes all night.
True... now pass me the pepper mill and tell the waiter to bring me a glass or Chardonnay to go with this small helping of crow.
Old 12-13-2010   #11
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
What game were you watching, man? Coin toss didn't make us lose the game. Gee whiz...

They punted to us, because our defense stopped them, and then Kubiak and Dennison's genius playcalling ruined it for us.

Please tell me you understand this.

Kubiak said Schaub calls 2-minute drill plays. Who calls other plays? Answer: Not Schaub.
Schaub's interception sealed the game for the Ravens, but can you HONESTLY say that had the Texans won the coin toss and gotten the ball first this game wouldn't have ended differently?
Old 12-13-2010   #12
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 114917 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
The one where they came back from 28-7...

I'm assuming that someone had to call plays for the other 3 scores but I can't be certain. It may have just been sandlot with people just running whatever they felt like, but I doubt it.

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Old 12-13-2010   #13
Blazin' Toro
The Underdog

Rep Power: 86 Blazin' Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazin' Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazin' Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazin' Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazin' Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazin' Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazin' Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazin' Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazin' Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazin' Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazin' Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Blazin' Toro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatcheese View Post
The one where they came back from 28-7...

I'm assuming that someone had to call plays for the other 3 scores but I can't be certain. It may have just been sandlot with people just running whatever they felt like, but I doubt it.
They shouldn't be COMING BACK from any game, they do this to themselves almost EVERY single ****ing game...They're always fighting themselves back into the game around the end of the 3rd quarter. It's definitely the coaches, way too much talent on this team. It's like Kubiak has to ****ing literally grow a brain during the game enough to think in the last quarter. **** Kubiak, get him the **** out of Houston.
Old 12-13-2010   #14
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16635 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

SO what is our draft class looking like
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010   #15
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazin' Toro View Post
They shouldn't be COMING BACK from any game, they do this to themselves almost EVERY single ****ing game...They're always fighting themselves back into the game around the end of the 3rd quarter. It's definitely the coaches, way too much talent on this team. It's like Kubiak has to ****ing literally grow a brain during the game enough to think in the last quarter. **** Kubiak, get him the **** out of Houston.

Old 12-13-2010   #16
Dan B.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68181 Dan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
SO what is our draft class looking like
RB, DT, and 5 TE's...
Dan B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010   #17
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 115757 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Tonight's game was decided by the dumb luck of a coin toss. The Texans played one beautiful game this evening.
This is the problem with this fan base. You guys are happy and excited because you saw a close game where we made the typical pathetic 2nd half almost there but not close enough come back where we fell short.

You call this a beautiful game?? Really? That 1st half was beautiful to you? It was atrocious to me. We had one beautiful quarter in the 4th from great players that have all the potential in the world if they had a coach that could get them ready.

This game was another perfect mirage of what the Kubiak coached Texans are. A teaser.

The fact that fans are happy with a game like this when we're 5-8 is an injustice with this fan base for having low expectations and feeling like the bare minimum is acceptable.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010   #18
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 38102 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected

The Texans spotted one of the best defenses in the NFL 21 points, because
this team NEEDS the opponent to play PREVENT ZONE. Once the defense
lines up this way, the offense ALWAYS looks ALL WORLD.

Bob Mcnair is there every day, and he STILL doesn't see the great fraud
perpetuated by Kubiak's offense.
Old 12-13-2010   #19
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 80379 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

I would like to figure out how the Texans can keep tricking me into watching the whole game only to just piss in my face for all my effort.
Old 12-13-2010   #20
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexmanC View Post
The Texans spotted one of the best defenses in the NFL 21 points, because
this team NEEDS the opponent to play PREVENT ZONE. Once the defense
lines up this way, the offense ALWAYS looks ALL WORLD.

Bob Mcnair is there every day, and he STILL doesn't see the great fraud
perpetuated by Kubiak's offense.
What game were you watching? Do you even know what a prevent defense is?

It's hard to take you seriously when you clearly don't know WTF you're talking about.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read