Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-13-2010   #1
Koolaid Time
Drink Up!

Rep Power: 1346 Koolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Second Half Observations

Coach Kubiak:

Why didn't your players play like they did during the Second Half..in the First Half?

I'm waiting your ANSWER (Not excuse... an Answer)

Koolaid Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010   #2
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17946 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Second Half Observations

It just comes down to not executing Bob.
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010   #3
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, that's a shame, Gary, because it's almost time to execute you.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010   #4
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolaid Time View Post
Coach Kubiak:

Why didn't your players play like they did during the Second Half..in the First Half?

I'm waiting your ANSWER (Not excuse... an Answer)

I'll have to go back & watch the game again. But from what I remember, it appeared that the defense started to dictate what was going to happen in the second half. In the first half, they were reacting to what was happening.

They also went to a cover 2 look on third & longs in the first half, in the second half, sometimes they did, sometimes they didn't. They also moved around more pre-snap, so even when they did line up in cover 2, when the ball snapped, they weren't in cover 2.

Another thing I noticed, is that it appeared they made up their minds, about the front four rotation (which I think has been one of our biggest problems this season)... Mario, Okoye, & Anderson would play a few snaps..... I don't know what the numbers were, then come out & Antonio, Lewis, & Jamison would roll in & take a few snaps. I think they did a much better job of keeping those guys fresh.

& that freaking Cushing is an animal. I saw him line up on the Line of Scrimmage (all game long) whether he lined up on either end, or somewhere in the middle, he would bull whoever was in front of him. Tight-end, Lineman, didn't matter.
Old 12-14-2010   #5
TheCD
All Pro

Rep Power: 1036 TheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
Well, that's a shame, Gary, because it's almost time to execute you.
Nyice...
TheCD is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read