Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans vs Ravens Gameday Thread

kool1.jpg

I'm SOOOOOO freaking ready!!!! My inner football clock is all messed up! It forgot to tell me this is a NIGHT game!:headhurts: Been up since 0430 anticipating an excellent tailgate and HOPEFULLY an awesome BATTLE RED game!! Since I'm so PUMPED for this game, sleep is out of the question!! Got all my BATTLE red gear in order and getting ready to ice a BATTLE red cake!! 2pm can't get here fast enough!!

Dangit.....I'm all bleary eyed at work and didn't see someone started one already.....

Disregard and FAIL on me..... :kubepalm:

lol

Allthough this team does whatever it can to try to let me know we are done for the season I shall not buy into that Crap. I do not expect every last fan to be as passionate about this team as I am but I do ask that some Fans come with me to be the Noise on Defense, the poise on Offence and the 12th Man in true Aggie Fashion. I stand here and draw an imaginary line in this imaginary sand and ask you My Fellow Fans, If you cross this line and fight with me then yes we will become victors, We will stand Proud and we will conquer that little black Bird that sometimes shines but is always creepy, We will rise above the Doubters and Best of all We will Be there in the heart of this War Driving our team to victory.
LETS GO TEXANS

Allthough this team does whatever it can to try to let me know we are done for the season I shall not buy into that Crap. I do not expect every last fan to be as passionate about this team as I am but I do ask that some Fans come with me to be the Noise on Defense, the poise on Offence and the 12th Man in true Aggie Fashion. I stand here and draw an imaginary line in this imaginary sand and ask you My Fellow Fans, If you cross this line and fight with me then yes we will become victors, We will stand Proud and we will conquer that little black Bird that sometimes shines but is always creepy, We will rise above the Doubters and Best of all We will Be there in the heart of this War Driving our team to victory.
LETS GO TEXANS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6wRkzCW5qI

This is it, they lose and its toasty toast. They win and still hanging on by a string. Go Texans! Win at least ONE game on prime time, please!!!!

Let's just get to 9-7 to salvage the season. If 9-7 also happens to get us into the playoffs by some stretch of a miracle, then that's just the added bonus.

game starts 2:30am here, so I took tuesday off :)

Lets beat the frekkin' Ravens already :)

i feel a sickie on the way myself aswell..

surprised at how excited i am for this game... not as worried as i was v the eagles. get pressure on flacco and he'll make mistakes. should be able to keep their run in check. looking forward to seeing how the offence does against arguably (with the giants) the best D weve faced all yr

I took off work on this day two months ago just to watch the Texans play. Instead, I find myself going to see the Milwaukee Bucks play at the Dallas Mavericks. So, I took off work today, only to find myself going BACK to work today (I work at the American Airlines Center) to watch two teams that I could care less for. I got free tickets to the basketball game. And I'm guaranteed to get some poontang after the game, but deciding between poontang or watching the Texans only home MNF game was something I really had to actually think about. Their record made the decision easier.

I hate primetime games. That's two in a row I won'T be able to catch. I do have a positive feeling about this game. We might pull it off. Go Texans!

I took off work on this day two months ago just to watch the Texans play. Instead, I find myself going to see the Milwaukee Bucks play at the Dallas Mavericks. So, I took off work today, only to find myself going BACK to work today (I work at the American Airlines Center) to watch two teams that I could care less for. I got free tickets to the basketball game. And I'm guaranteed to get some poontang after the game, but deciding between poontang or watching the Texans only home MNF game was something I really had to actually think about. Their record made the decision easier.
Is it prom night ?
:goodluck:

Go with the for sure bet......god knows this team never puts out. :kubepalm:

The game ain't over. It ain't even started. Anything could happen, and that includes the start of a four-game win streak!

If we lose, though, I'm busting out the soap.

I have no expectations. I am going to kick back and enjoy a football game.

When the game ends, I will be entertained. The Texans may win. The Texans may lose. But, in the end, Doppelganger1 will have been the winner!

When the game ends, I will be entertained. The Texans may win. The Texans may lose. But, in the end, Doppelganger1 will have been the winner!

Pretty much the same here. I still love watching the games, but that excitement I had at the beginning of the season is gone. By that I mean I am not as anxious, and on nervous as I was. Now, its just like you said, just kick back and enjoy watching my team.

I haven't given up on my team by any means, its just the hole they have put themselves into makes it seems like its just not gonna happen this season... again. :mariopalm: I've never missed a game, and don't plan on starting now.

Only difference is, in the end, I will be pissed off and wanting everyone fired if the Texans lose, lol.
kirate.gif

I assume you layed a few bucks on the Ravens to win then?

:)

Pretty much the same here. I still love watching the games, but that excitement I had at the beginning of the season is gone. By that I mean I am not as anxious, and on nervous as I was. Now, its just like you said, just kick back and enjoy watching my team.

I haven't given up on my team by any means, its just the hole they have put themselves into makes it seems like its just not gonna happen this season... again. :mariopalm: I've never missed a game, and don't plan on starting now.

Only difference is, in the end, I will be pissed off and wanting everyone fired if the Texans lose, lol.
kirate.gif

That's how I am every week. I get too damned passionate about it. Everytime they lose because of another blown play, I want to destroy something.

I was a lot healthier (though not near as happy) before the Texans came to town...

That's how I am every week. I get too damned passionate about it. Everytime they lose because of another blown play, I want to destroy something.

I was a lot healthier (though not near as happy) before the Texans came to town...

Oh yeah, I invent new cuss words watching the games, lol.

Yep, I sound like an episode of The Sopranos, on A&E....What the frick, get the frick outta here, that fricking bloodsucker......FRICK! :pissed: :)

As your kid gets older, you gotta diversify. She will know what frick really means soon enough.

It figures that once again, when Houston is on the clock, the media diverts to pay homage to Favre. How many ways can you say it's over and wow how awesome it was.?

You know, just once it would be nice to actually hear something about the Texans on the TV in the run up to these national games? The Michael Vick jock snuggling last Thursday was bad enough...

:fans: Here's too hoping for a win!

[already drunk]

You know, just once it would be nice to actually hear something about the Texans on the TV in the run up to these national games? The Michael Vick jock snuggling last Thursday was bad enough...

:fans: Here's too hoping for a win!

[already drunk]

God lord... I couldnt have said it better myself

Man, I can't wait for a return to our regular Sunday slot.

Thursday and Monday night games suck and back to back they are AWFUL.

Let's kick some Raven a$$ and get ready for Sunday.

First time in about 3 years I'm going to miss a Texans game. Have fun watching guys! I'm sure we're going to win because I'm not watching

Man, I can't wait for a return to our regular Sunday slot.

Thursday and Monday night games suck and back to back they are AWFUL.

Let's kick some Raven a$$ and get ready for Sunday.

Hear hear! The time frame is killing me. Then again, considering that I no longer live in Houston, it's nice getting to watch back to back games on TV as opposed to crappy internet streams that are several minutes behind, making any posts I make in the gameday thread sound stupid. :kubepalm:

Back