Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 12-12-2010   #1
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 131093 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Oakland On Top!..........Now.

Thought I'd start this thread upbeat. Hopefully the game can end the way it began.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010   #2
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 131093 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oakland On Top!..........Now.

Oakland is showing very good pass rush............sack!
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010   #3
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5439 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected

And..NO!
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010   #4
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3280 Kulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
And..NO!
Congrats, the better team won today. I would've posted on the Jags MB but every time I tried to register my account would get deleted .

I'm disappointed with this loss, because it pretty much erases any realistic playoff hopes, but I'm happy to see Campbell, McFadden, and our o-line as a whole step up big time. If only Ford didn't fumble, you guys really gained momentum after that. Good luck with the rest of your season.
Kulluminatii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010   #5
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Guess at what point I began watching this game?

That's right: When Jags scored the TD, then got the fumble recovery and scored another TD.

I laughed, and was like "Well, that's about right! The NFL Math game never works in the favor of the Texans." It's like fate or something. All #12 had to do is hold onto the ball, and there's no telling what happens the rest of the game.

As soon as the Jags scored that second TD, I turned it off. I knew the rest of the story without having to watch it unfold on my TV.
Old 12-16-2010   #6
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5439 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulluminatii View Post
Congrats, the better team won today. I would've posted on the Jags MB but every time I tried to register my account would get deleted .

I'm disappointed with this loss, because it pretty much erases any realistic playoff hopes, but I'm happy to see Campbell, McFadden, and our o-line as a whole step up big time. If only Ford didn't fumble, you guys really gained momentum after that. Good luck with the rest of your season.
Oakland has a great team! The Oakland fans at the game were fun to sit with. Truely was an exciting game. Oakland is not out of it yet. KC is losing control and Chargers have been swept by Oakland. If Oakland wins out 9-7 and tied w/Chargers(9-7), then Raiders win. 49ers could win tonight? Good luck.
Old 12-16-2010   #7
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3280 Kulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Oakland has a great team! The Oakland fans at the game were fun to sit with. Truely was an exciting game. Oakland is not out of it yet. KC is losing control and Chargers have been swept by Oakland. If Oakland wins out 9-7 and tied w/Chargers(9-7), then Raiders win. 49ers could win tonight? Good luck.
Even with the loss, I still think that game was one of the best games this season. It would be something else if we were able to somehow sneak our way into the playoffs, and while crazier things have happened this season (Browns toppling New England, Brett texting his wang to at least 1 woman)...I doubt that the 49ers can pull out a win tonight. Guess we'll find out tonight though.
Sponsored links
Old 12-17-2010   #8
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulluminatii View Post
Even with the loss, I still think that game was one of the best games this season. It would be something else if we were able to somehow sneak our way into the playoffs, and while crazier things have happened this season (Browns toppling New England, Brett texting his wang to at least 1 woman)...I doubt that the 49ers can pull out a win tonight. Guess we'll find out tonight though.
Hell, 49ers suck...Raiders gonna get Tebow starting in the black hole Sunday! Ouch time! Raiders should take care of business. Yes, that game was a good one. Jax has had some amazing games this season, hopefully more to come...say post season?
Old 12-17-2010   #9
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Hell, 49ers suck...Raiders gonna get Tebow starting in the black hole Sunday! Ouch time! Raiders should take care of business. Yes, that game was a good one. Jax has had some amazing games this season, hopefully more to come...say post season?
Yeah they do, and we lost a winnable game against them . Haha, and I'm sure you guys are glad the Jags passed on Tebow. I remember browsing the Jags MB before the draft and it seemed like half of you guys wanted Tebow and the other half wanted to be no where near him. While he still has time to develop into a good QB, I just don't think he will.

Good luck reaching the playoffs, but be sure to take one game at a time first.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read