Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 12-06-2010   #1
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Toughest gig in college football

Quote:
The toughest gig in college football this year: Whichever defensive coordinator happened to be tasked on any given week with slowing down Oregon's warp-speed offense

The second-toughest gig, though, had to be Oregon mascot. The Duck was tasked this season with answering every Oregon score with a round of pushups that corresponded to the number on the scoreboard. For the opening-day, 72-0 incineration of New Mexico, the poor undergrad in the cartoon suit wound up doing 506 pushups in a single afternoon. For the season, he/she routinely turned in more than 200 as the scores mounted.

The Duck's final tally for the season: 2,757 pushups, or just shy of 230 per game, often in quick succession as the Ducks turned on the jets for one of their patented second-half ambushes. Now you know why he's such a formidable foe. Another year or two of this, and he's actually going to look like that buffed up Darth Vader Duck the school unveiled to widespread derision a couple years back.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...n=ncaaf-292306
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010   #2
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Toughest gig in college football

Don't mess with the duck. He dry-humped the Houston Cougar mascot after giving him a public pummeling. There's got to be a youtube video of it somewhere...
Old 12-07-2010   #3
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72205 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Don't mess with the duck. He dry-humped the Houston Cougar mascot after giving him a public pummeling. There's got to be a youtube video of it somewhere...
Yea I remember that. I'm not a Cougar so somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the mascot a girl that year?

I remember the fight, but for some reason I'm also thinking that I remember that it ended up being a girl that the Duck beat up.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010   #4
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
Yea I remember that. I'm not a Cougar so somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the mascot a girl that year?

I remember the fight, but for some reason I'm also thinking that I remember that it ended up being a girl that the Duck beat up.
The way I understand it, and I could easily be wrong, is Houston's mascot was a redshirt freshman that wasn't about to get in trouble for tearing the duck a new one without sealant.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read