Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 02-08-2011   #381
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Big Board Thread

Nevis, on the other hand, IMO, fits the 1-gap scheme of Phillips better.
I've watched him some last year.
This year, so far, I've seen him against Miss St., Florida, Auburn, Alabama, Mississippi, and Arkansas.
(I might have watched the W.Virg and Tennesse games as well during the season.)

He's a contributing factor or a major contibutor in all those games.
He played well against both the run and the pass.
Just by numbers alone, his production is much better than Taylor in most, if not all areas (sacks, tackles for loss, total tackles, QB hurries, forced fumbles, etc.)
And he did it against better competition (compare the two schedules and you will see.)

Beyond the numbers, there are things he does more efficiently than Taylor in the running game that does not show up on the stat sheet.
Let's say, a team can try a run to the right side; Nevis would penetrate that A gap (or push the O-lineman toward the running lane.)
This forces the RB to go wider than he would like, or cut back at a steeper angle.
He can occupy two blockers in this situations (and others), leaving a LB free to get to the RB.

In the passing game, he can put a hand up or he can get close enough to make the QB feel the pressure (besides from the time that he did get close enough to influence the QB in making a poor attempt.)
There were plenty of times in which he forces the QB to scramble around in the pocket. You don't get credit for a QB hurry, but clearly, you've made him taking longer to attempt a pass, during which time, another defender can get to him or influence him to throw a bad ball.
He was clearly miles ahead of Taylor in this part of the game.

To sum it up, I think Nevis might have been a more constant disruptive force in the backfield than Dareus (I haven't seen enough of Fairley to make a comparison.)
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011   #382
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
OK, so I studied Taylor against TCU - 3rd game of the season, Texas Tech - 6th game and Okl. St. - 10th game.
These are 3 teams with good passing game; TCU is actually a good running team with a good QB on top of it.
He was a non-factor in all those 3 games.

Taylor did show some flashes here and there, but for the most part, he was inefficient agaisnt these offenses (which is something he can expect to see in the NFL.)

The thing that strikes me is that, as compared with what he showed at the Senior Bowl, he was much heavier in the midsection and ran like it (imagine a huge Donald Duck.)

Not that I was impressed with his showing during the Senior Bowl week.
Honestly, I think people like to see a big NT who can move around, and so they liked what they saw.
If Taylor can keep that weigh then I think he can become a good player in the NFL, once he improves his overall game.
But that red flag (his weigh) somebody has already mentioned needs to be kept in mind if one likes him as a prospect.
He may turn out to be another Frank Okam.

Personally, I don't like him any earlier than our slot in the second round.

(I've seen him in a few other games as well during the season - I follow Robert Griffin, the Baylor QB.)
Thanks for reviewing Taylor.

I saw him against Illinois and his Sr.Bowl practices and Taylor impressed me. If the Texans were to take Taylor they would be gambling that he will be able to keep his weight down. For this reason taking Ellis or Powe in the 3rd would be the safest route.

If you get a chance check out a couple of late NT candidates Chris Neild WVU. Dexter Larimore OSU. They would be really good late rd sleeper candidates.

J.Jones will probably be gone by #11. But I'm thinking how good this offense could be with AJ,JJ and OD as the main receiving corps. It would open up the offense and if you think Foster looked good last yr. Imagine all of the running lanes and mismatches that drafting Julio Jones would create.

This would be the fastest way to become a good team. IMHO

The Gary and Rick could spend the rest of the draft and FA fixing the defense and in a couple of yrs the Texans may become a playoff team.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011   #383
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post

I saw him against Illinois and his Sr.Bowl practices and Taylor impressed me. If the Texans were to take Taylor they would be gambling that he will be able to keep his weight down. For this reason taking Ellis or Powe in the 3rd would be the safest route.

If you get a chance check out a couple of late NT candidates Chris Neild WVU. Dexter Larimore OSU. They would be really good late rd sleeper candidates.

J.Jones will probably be gone by #11. But I'm thinking how good this offense could be with AJ,JJ and OD as the main receiving corps. It would open up the offense and if you think Foster looked good last yr. Imagine all of the running lanes and mismatches that drafting Julio Jones would create.

This would be the fastest way to become a good team. IMHO

The Gary and Rick could spend the rest of the draft and FA fixing the defense and in a couple of yrs the Texans may become a playoff team.
Illinois is a run-oriented team; I imagine that's why Talor looked better.
Still, the QB had the second highest passing yard (for the season) in that game.
He's a 58% QB yet managed 18 of 23 for 78% in that game (which helps raise his percentage to 58%, LOL).
Old 02-08-2011   #384
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72205 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
OK, so I studied Taylor against TCU - 3rd game of the season, Texas Tech - 6th game and Okl. St. - 10th game.
These are 3 teams with good passing game; TCU is actually a good running team with a good QB on top of it.
He was a non-factor in all those 3 games.

Taylor did show some flashes here and there, but for the most part, he was inefficient agaisnt these offenses (which is something he can expect to see in the NFL.)

The thing that strikes me is that, as compared with what he showed at the Senior Bowl, he was much heavier in the midsection and ran like it (imagine a huge Donald Duck.)

Not that I was impressed with his showing during the Senior Bowl week.
Honestly, I think people like to see a big NT who can move around, and so they liked what they saw.
If Taylor can keep that weigh then I think he can become a good player in the NFL, once he improves his overall game.
But that red flag (his weigh) somebody has already mentioned needs to be kept in mind if one likes him as a prospect.
He may turn out to be another Frank Okam.

Personally, I don't like him any earlier than our slot in the second round.

(I've seen him in a few other games as well during the season - I follow Robert Griffin, the Baylor QB.)
Oh you're in trouble now, 76. You have been around here long enough to know that the #1 thing you are not allowed to do in the college football threads is criticize the current NT flavor of the week/month/year.

For the record, I agree with you. I've never seen anything on the field from Taylor that made me think he would turn out to be a great player.

The reason he is so popular here right now is the same reason the highest rated NT is always popular around here. A majority of the fans want a big fat NT in the middle.

I want the best player in the middle, not the biggest player.

Is the guy worth a shot if he falls to our spot in the second? Yea, if he can keep his weight down. But I'm not projecting first round on this guy. There are too many flags and not enough good tape to be worth the risk.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011   #385
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 90711 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
Oh you're in trouble now, 76. You have been around here long enough to know that the #1 thing you are not allowed to do in the college football threads is criticize the current NT flavor of the week/month/year.

For the record, I agree with you. I've never seen anything on the field from Taylor that made me think he would turn out to be a great player.

The reason he is so popular here right now is the same reason the highest rated NT is always popular around here. A majority of the fans want a big fat NT in the middle.

I want the best player in the middle, not the biggest player.

Is the guy worth a shot if he falls to our spot in the second? Yea, if he can keep his weight down. But I'm not projecting first round on this guy. There are too many flags and not enough good tape to be worth the risk.
BUT, BUT, BUT the Senior Bowl....
Old 02-08-2011   #386
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:

I saw him against Illinois and Taylor impressed me.
I just finished watching that game.
That's the most active I've seen him.
He still didn't do much in the pass rush, but he really looked good in the running game, even on runs to the outside. He gave a lot of effort in pursuit.
He also looked to be "more trim" than in the previous games, but not as trim as in the Senior Bowl.
Old 02-09-2011   #387
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
BUT, BUT, BUT the Senior Bowl....
He didn't impress me as first round material in the Senior Bowl, or at anytime for that matter.

I haven't watched all the practices yet, but in the Thurs. session that I saw, I agree, there were a couple of times where he showed something good.
But still, it's practice!
Sponsored links
Old 02-10-2011   #388
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Something I found regarding Nevis:

Rob Rang, a senior draft analyst for nfldraftscout.com, rated Nevis before the season as a potential fifth-round pick. Rang now believes Nevis should get taken at least in the second round and may even work his way into the latter part of the first round.

"I don't think there's any question he's been the best senior defensive tackle so far this season," Rang said. "His sophomore and junior seasons, he wasn't a dominant player. He was a productive player, but it was in flashes. Now on a snap-to-snap basis, he's a force to be reckoned with."

He almost certainly won't get taken as early as Dorsey, who went to the Chiefs with the fifth overall pick in the 2008 draft. Dorsey was regarded as a more physical player and was more consistent from year to year than Nevis.

But even though it took some time for him to reach this level, Nevis' performance this season is offering reminders of his former teammate.

"They have a similar burst," Rang said. "I'd actually argue that Nevis is a step quicker and more explosive off the snap. I don't know if he plays with the same intensity that Dorsey did throughout his career, but the greatest similarity between them is the intensity with which they play, that ability to turn it up a notch. That's what Dorsey was known for at LSU, and that's what Nevis has shown this year."
Old 02-10-2011   #389
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected

^ Isn't Nevis a bit undersized for a DT? I think he's at around 285-Lbs which is light for a DT IMO.

Also, is it possible for Wade Phillips to want a guy like Stephen Paea as a nose tackle similar to Kyle Williams in Buffalo? Paea is not a big ugly but he is stout at the point of attack and very strong from what I have read.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011   #390
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
^ Isn't Nevis a bit undersized for a DT? I think he's at around 285-Lbs which is light for a DT IMO.

Also, is it possible for Wade Phillips to want a guy like Stephen Paea as a nose tackle similar to Kyle Williams in Buffalo? Paea is not a big ugly but he is stout at the point of attack and very strong from what I have read.
I don't know what his weight is, but he played as well as anybody against the double team. I must have excellent leverage; it seems like his height (less than 6'1) is a natural advantage for him.
It was not easy for them to him for some reason.
Most of the time, he split the double team anyway.
I was so surprised to see how effective he was in short yardage situation.

And if Phillips want a penetrating NT (which is what Earl Mitchell is), Nevis is 100% better than Mitchell at the same stage in their career.

I haven't seen him lining up against an OT, so I don't how effective he can be as a 3-4 DE, but I think he can do well there.
He's just too quick for those guys!
Old 02-10-2011   #391
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Compare to Okoye-
Mitchell has been playing DT less time but already has NFL experience

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011   #392
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Compare to Okoye-
Mitchell has been playing DT less time but already has NFL experience
I was only comparing Nevis with Mitchell in their collegiate career.
But it might not be fair to Mitchell, for he lacked the experience.

I like Mitchell when we drafted him. I still like him now; however, I still have concern about him taking the double team.
I'm curious to see whether they're gonna use him at DE or not.

I think this closely describes Nevis as I saw him:
http://warroom.sportingnews.com/nfl/...yers/9945.html
Old 02-10-2011   #393
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41207 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I don't know what his weight is, but he played as well as anybody against the double team.
Nevis is listed at 285-Lbs on NFLDraftScout.com, which seems a little small to be a 3-4 NT.

Quote:
Interesting part of that:

Quote:
Bottom line: Overall, Nevis is the type of defensive tackle that is going to become a highly productive defensive lineman in the NFL. I am confident that Nevis will become a productive starting defensive tackle in a 4-3 scheme that relies mostly on a one-Gap scheme. Additionally, I believe that Nevis could be good playing defensive end in a 3-4 scheme like the one that San Diego and Pittsburgh play.
So would you like for the Texans to take him as a 3-4 DE?
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011   #394
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:

I've seen Neild in 3 games while watching the safety Robert Sands but did not pay close attention.
I've heard his names called out, and I've seen some good plays.

I just finished watching another game (but it was against a weakling: UNLV) and the first half of the USF game (I've seen them listed the C Sampson as probably a late round prospect.)

Neild plays a 2-gap NT in their 3-4
Good base; pretty strong; move his feet well; uses his hands very well.

I'm gonna watched some more of him and also go back to the Senior Bowl to check him out, as well as re-reviewing the other NTs.
Old 02-10-2011   #395
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I was only comparing Nevis with Mitchell in their collegiate career.
But it might not be fair to Mitchell, for he lacked the experience.

I like Mitchell when we drafted him. I still like him now; however, I still have concerIn about him taking the double team.
I'm curious to see whether they're gonna use him at DE or not.

Earl is like a transformer. He only played DT two years, in College, formerly a TE, but played behind Gronkowski. I'm told he's still growing, very toned & could easily add 10-20 lbs. which puts him in 315 area w/o losing explosiveness. For everyone bashing Texans, favorite past time for some, Earl may wind up worth that weight in gold

2012 Draft was Mercilus
Old 02-10-2011   #396
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
Nevis is listed at 285-Lbs on NFLDraftScout.com, which seems a little small to be a 3-4 NT.

So would you like for the Texans to take him as a 3-4 DE?
I've suggested that may be he can be tried at DE for the Texans, even though I don't see him having problem playing at the nose.

I know that his LSU Bio also listed him at 285.
CDS listed him at 294.
I don't know what his real weigth is, but he plays BIG.
Old 02-10-2011   #397
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Earl is like a transformer. He only played DT two years, in College, formerly a TE, but played behind Gronkowski. I'm told he's still growing, very toned & could easily add 10-20 lbs. which puts him in 315 area w/o losing explosiveness. For everyone bashing Texans, favorite past time for some, Earl may wind up worth that weight in gold
There's that potential for sure.
You know that I've been singing him from day one and had repeatedly said that I was happy with his weekly performance and his overall season.
Old 02-10-2011   #398
76Texan
Hall of Fame

BTW, both Nevis and Fairley won SEC Defensive Lineman of the week 4 times each.
Old 02-12-2011   #399
76Texan
Hall of Fame

I went back to the Senior Bowl and checked each play that Taylor was in.
The play that he shined in was on the Reed's sack.
Taylor joined in shortly.
He had beaten the C one-one-one as the C got too high on his first step.
Ever heard of Slippery Rock?
Well, that's where the C came from.
To be fair, he won the Gene Upshaw Award for the best offensive lineman in D-II so he should be pretty good.
He could be a good project for some team in the late round?!?

At any rate, Taylor didn't look bad, but he didn't look anywhere near first-round talent either.

As I've said before, he showed some flashes, mostly in the running game during college.
If he can keep that weight in check and improve on his technique and train harder on his aigiilty and quickness, he has a chance to be a good player.
But every time the word potential comes up, I hesitate.
I hate to draft player by emphasizing too much on "potential".
I'd rather have a bunch of guys who are either smart football players or players that play hard all the time (or at least 95% of the time.)

For the same reason, I do not like Peterson at CB or safety early in the first round.
If I'm the GM, I wouldn't draft him at #11 but would take Julio Jones over him for a safer pick.
Old 02-14-2011   #400
beerlover
Site Contributor

Default Re: Valentine Updated Big Board

Quote:

1. Da'Quan Bowers, DE, Clemson - 6'4 - 280
2. Nick Fairley, Auburn, (Jr.), 6-4, 298
3. Von Miller, DE, Texas A&M - 6'3
4. A.J. Green, WR, Georgia - 6'4 - 212
5. Cameron Newton, QB, Auburn - 6'6 - 250
6. Patrick Peterson, DB, LSU - 6'1 - 222
7. Robert Quinn, DE, North Carolina - 6'5 - 268
8. Marcell Dareus, DT, Alabama - 6'3 - 306
9. Cameron Jordan - DE, California - 6'4 - 285
10. Julio Jones, WR, Alabama - 6'4 - 220
11. Prince Amukamara, DB, Nebraska - 6'1 - 205
12. Nate Solder, OT, Colorado - 6'9 - 315
13. Blaine Gabbert, Missouri, (Jr.), - 6'5 - 235
14. J.J. Watt, DE/DT, Wisconsin - 6'6 - 290
15. Justin Houston, LB Georgia - 6'3 - 260
16. Akeem Ayers, LB, UCLA - 6'4 - 25516.
17. Mark Ingram, RB, Alabama - 5'10 - 215
18. Ryan Kerrigan, DE, Purdue - 6'4 - 263
19. Aldon Smith, DE/OLB Missouri - 6'5 - 260
20. Adrian Clayborn, DE, Iowa - 6'4 - 285
21. Jimmy Smith, CB Colorado - 6'2 - 201
22. Ryan Mallett, QB, Arkansas - 6'6 - 238
23. Anthony Costanzo – OT, Boston College - 6'7 - 308
24. Tyron Smith, OT USC - 6'6 - 290
25. Cameron Heyward, DE/DT, Ohio State - 6'5 - 288
26. Jake Locker, QB, Washington - 6'3 - 230
27. Mike Pouncey – OG, Florida - 6'4 - 310
28. Drake Nevis – DT, LSU - 6'1 - 285
29. Derek Sherrod, OT, Mississippi State - 6'5 - 305
30. Brandon Harris, CB, Miami - 5'11 - 195
31. Mikel LeShoure, RB, Illinois, (Jr.), - 6'0 - 230
32. Phillip Taylor, NG/NT, Baylor - 6'3 1/2" - 337
Updated Big Board (changes bolded). Biggest jump was Cam Newton, moved up post workout & very positive report from Cornell Gowdy, draftnasty -
Quote:
Let’s cut the BULL****!!! Cam Newton is the best prospect in this year’s NFL Draft! The NFL is a QB driven league and for ANY GM, evaluator, analyst, prognosticator or guru to state that this player is anything but the 1st overall selection is criminal. First of all, Cam is the BEST player on the BEST team in the country. There is NOT a close 2nd! If Sam Bradford can be the 1st overall pick in the 2010 NFL Draft after missing pretty much his final season at Oklahoma, Cam should easily be the top choice this year. Sure, Cam plays in a pistol set offensive formation, but how many QB prospects actually play in an NFL style scheme? Jimmy Clausen comes to mind and we see how that has worked out thus far.

There will be questions about his dad and whatever did/didn’t occur in that whole fiasco. Cecil Newton will not take one NFL snap! What dad do you know that does not want the best opportunities for his kid? Archie Manning orchestrated Eli’s trade out of San Diego (I know that wasn’t asking for money, ALLEGEDLY, but in the end, wasn’t it?).

There will be the question of his playing only one year at Auburn. That makes his accomplishments even more impressive! If there is any doubt that this is the best player in this year's NFL Draft, cue up the Kentucky game of 2010. In the 2nd QTR, at precisely the 11:36 mark, Cam is flushed right, while heading into the sideline he is hit by a Kentucky defender while falling backward, parallel to the LOS, he completes a frozen rope 40 yards to Kodi Burns, who is running a crossing route, between the 1 and 8 on Burns’ jersey, to the 10 yard line. This play is reminiscent of “insert favorite action hero here” diving over a bar/counter/sofa while shooting the proverbial bad guy across the room in his chest. Arguably, no NFL QB prospect has made a more dynamic play since Michael Vick shredded Boston College’s defense making all 11 players miss, 10 years ago.

Comments on the aforementioned players are in no way a slight to any of them as players or personally, but merely an illustration of my points. Cam is closer to Josh Freeman as a QB than he is to Vince Young. If your team needs a QB, this is your guy.

Are there risks? Of course! Life is a gamble. Trust me on this one; the teams picking at the top of this year’s draft, DO NOT have this player on their roster! Do not do a disservice to Cam by not making him this year’s top selection. Your job depends on it!

2012 Draft was Mercilus

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read