Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 01-17-2011   #301
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Big Board Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Cameron Heyward, DE/DT, Ohio State - 6'-5 - 288
Mike Pouncey OG, Florida - 6'4 - 310
Gabe Carimi OT, Wisconsin - 6'7 - 327
Cameron Jordan - DE, California - 6'4 285
Anthony Costanzo OT, Boston College - 6'7 308
Corey Liuget, DT, Illinois - 6-3 - 295
Allen Bailey, DE, Miami - 6'4 - 288
Cameron Newton, QB, Auburn - 6'6 - 250
Drake Nevis DT, LSU - 6'1 - 285
Liuget is far more impressive to me then Heyward but Cameron is probably more attractive to both 3-4 & 4-3 teams. tough to call. Pouncey is best suited to play OG, kinda high yet per position. Gabe

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011   #302
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Cameron Heyward, DE/DT, Ohio State - 6'-5 - 288
Mike Pouncey OG, Florida - 6'4 - 310
Gabe Carimi OT, Wisconsin - 6'7 - 327
Cameron Jordan - DE, California - 6'4 285
Anthony Costanzo OT, Boston College - 6'7 308
Corey Liuget, DT, Illinois - 6-3 - 295
Allen Bailey, DE, Miami - 6'4 - 288
Cameron Newton, QB, Auburn - 6'6 - 250
Drake Nevis DT, LSU - 6'1 - 285
Liuget is far more impressive to me then Heyward but Cameron is probably more attractive to both 3-4 & 4-3 teams. tough to call. Pouncey is best suited to play OG, kinda high yet per position. Gabe & Anthony look more like RT's but elite, not bad to take either here I suppose, but which one & why? Bailey draft stock seems to be falling while Jordans is rising, over Heyward too I think? Need to include your choice of QB @ some point.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
Old 01-17-2011   #303
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69450 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Liuget is far more impressive to me then Heyward but Cameron is probably more attractive to both 3-4 & 4-3 teams. tough to call. Pouncey is best suited to play OG, kinda high yet per position. Gabe
I like Liuget a ton more than I like Heyward. But Heyward's versatility pushes him up the board a little bit, I think.

If I'm a 43 team, I love Liuget. If I'm a 34, he probably isn't even on my board.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011   #304
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 77873 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
What makes you think he is the consensus #1? I thought he was a 2nd round pick 3 weeks ago. But now that Luck is going back to school I feel he is bumped up middle to bottom of the first round.
That is just the word in the media and around the interwebs.

Personally I think he will be an AWFUL AWFUL pro.

That is why I hope the Titans snap him up as their QB of the future.
Old 01-17-2011   #305
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Liuget is far more impressive to me then Heyward but Cameron is probably more attractive to both 3-4 & 4-3 teams. tough to call. Pouncey is best suited to play OG, kinda high yet per position. Gabe & Anthony look more like RT's but elite, not bad to take either here I suppose, but which one & why? Bailey draft stock seems to be falling while Jordans is rising, over Heyward too I think? Need to include your choice of QB @ some point.
To be honest, I forgot we were doing a Texans big board, so I was ranking them to try to put some order in my mind. I think Jordan may rise up to the top of this group, and I think that Pouncey will go higher than most of the tackles in this draft. I've got Newton mid-twenties and Mallet late twenties.
Old 01-17-2011   #306
beerlover
Site Contributor

Quote:
To be honest, I forgot we were doing a Texans big board, so I was ranking them to try to put some order in my mind. I think Jordan may rise up to the top of this group, and I think that Pouncey will go higher than most of the tackles in this draft. I've got Newton mid-twenties and Mallet late twenties.
this is not a Texans Big Board. It is supposed to be a league wide Big Board. naturally it will have a Texan flavor, hence the 20th rated player, but as a general rule we are working from overall view point & as of right now we are trying to establish #21. my vote is going Cam Newton. I doubt very few boards have him lasting this long & it always seems there is a need for QB's in the NFL.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
Old 01-17-2011   #307
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Well crap, I musta slept or something and got all confused!
Old 01-17-2011   #308
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69450 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll vote Newton too.

I don't think he will make it as a pro QB, but I do think that some coach will convince himself that he can.

He'll be taken in the first half of the first round.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011   #309
beerlover
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I'll vote Newton too.

I don't think he will make it as a pro QB, but I do think that some coach will convince himself that he can.

He'll be taken in the first half of the first round.
Mobility is a huge plus for Cam, he can move around in the pocket & shake people off, his decision making is that of a playmaker, his throwing motion is better than Vince Young, he could run a wildcat offense now, would like to see him work out @ TE, he could throw from outside pocket or pull it down & run. Very good athlete, gives lots of options.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
Old 01-17-2011   #310
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66299 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd go, in order, from here on:

Mallett
Nevis
Hayward
Rudolph
Harris
Bailey

TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011   #311
beerlover
Site Contributor

we also have three OT's still on the board, should be a run on them soon?

1. Da'Quan Bowers, DE, Clemson - 6'4 - 280
2. Nick Fairley, Auburn, (Jr.), 6-4, 298
3. Patrick Peterson, DB, LSU - 6'1 - 222
4. A.J. Green, WR, Georgia - 6'4 - 212
5. Blaine Gabbert, Missouri, (Jr.), 6-5 235
6. Marcell Dareus, DT, Alabama - 6'3 - 306
7. Robert Quinn, DE, North Carolina - 6'5 - 268
8. Prince Amukamara, DB, Nebraska - 6'1 - 205
9. J.J. Watts, DE/DT, Wisconsin - 6'6 - 290
10. Julio Jones, WR, Alabama - 6'4 - 220
11. Stephen Paea, DT, Oregon State - 6'1 - 311
12. Von Miller, DE, Texas A&M - 6'3 - 243
13. Nate Solder, OT, Colorado - 6'9 - 315
14. Adrian Clayborn, DE, Iowa - 6'4" - 285
15. Akeem Ayers, LB, UCLA - 6'4 - 255
16. Jake Locker, QB, Washington - 6'3 - 230
17. Mark Ingram, RB, Alabama - 5'10 - 215
18. Ryan Kerrigan, DE, Purdue - 6'4 - 263
19. Tyron Smith, OT USC - 6-6 - 290
20. Justin Houston, LB Georgia - 6-3 - 260
21. Cameron Newton, QB, Auburn - 6'6 - 250
22. Ryan Mallett, QB, Arkansas - 6'6 - 238

2012 Draft was Mercilus
Old 01-17-2011   #312
beerlover
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
I'd go, in order, from here on:

Mallett
Nevis
Hayward
Rudolph
Harris
Bailey

went Mallett after Newton as suggested. this tells me they are going to the combine battle for position/higher grade, then we'll have a better idea of correct order.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
Old 01-17-2011   #313
beerlover
Site Contributor

Explosive & disruptive edge rusher. rmartin65 pick
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKTEzVBDrrw
Nasty interior, unblock-able at times, top DT of 2011 draft.
http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77542
Great athlete, premium size/speed package to cover NFL #1 WR's.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxqJjwuUCvg
Top offensive player in draft, lean body, strong, large hands to pluck ball/maintain possession.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aABY_tEmewg
5. Blaine Gabbert, Missouri, (Jr.), - 6'5 - 235
Great accuracy, smooth release, top rated QB because of it.
http://www.mockingthedraft.com/2011/...couting-report
Solid tackle prospect, well coached, ready to start.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfHwrkeP-Cw
Great Measurable for pass rushing DE.
http://sidelinescouting.com/rankings...rt-quinn.shtml
Quality NFL caliber CB, very physical & solid in run support.
http://sidelinescouting.com/rankings...mukamara.shtml
9. J.J. Watt, DE/DT, Wisconsin - 6'6 - 290
Maybe the top 3-4 DE in the draft, this underclassman has it all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QT2-mRCgX0
Not the body or range of AJ Green but very smart football player & possession receiver.
http://dc.sbnation.com/washington-re...jones-redskins
Under rated on most boards but not this one. Excels at point of contact, bull strong & quick requiring double teams often.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_Ftc...eature=related
Projects to 3-4 OLB position. Good instinct & cat quick reflexes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnZSceCN5Yg
Anyone who's seen him play knows he stands out on the field not only 6'9" has huge wingspan & surprising footwork to keep would be pass rushers off QB.
http://detroit.sbnation.com/detroit-...-detroit-lions
14. Adrian Clayborn, DE, Iowa - 6'4 - 285
Yes his stock has dropped a bit, double teamed most every-time, but still relentless, lots of heart.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5R8sdH0tyI
UCLA was so inconsistent its hard to rate their players but Akeem was all over the field, kinda reminded me of last years 8th pick in the draft Rolando McClain.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q14Px6MLRfk
Looks the part, solid build, strong arm will need to show he can execute NFL playbook.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bC5U5QqPBs
Franchise back for a team who needs immediate running game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bC5U5QqPBs
Relentless 4-3 DE with good moves & sound technique.
19. Tyron Smith, OT USC - 6'6 - 290
Most athletic tackle in class, who fits the ZBS.
http://www.mockingthedraft.com/2010/...couting-report
20. Justin Houston, LB Georgia - 6'3 - 260
Finished the regular season as the SEC sacks leader, that says it all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR0L2RVId90
Mobile, superior athlete who relishes leadership role for his team.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/5...in-2011#page/1
Reckless with the ball at times, gunslinger mentality, no questions about his arm strength.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/5...g-board#page/2
23. Anthony Costanzo – OT, Boston College - 6'7 - 308
Sound technique but plays physical, can play LT or RT.
http://www.ncaagridirongab.com/2010/...hony-costanzo/
24. Brandon Harris, CB, Miami - 5'11 - 195
I'm unsure if his slide down is warranted or not? He still has plenty of time to impress scouts & move back into the Top 20.
http://www.fftoolbox.com/nfl_draft/p...ospect_id=2730
25. Cameron Heyward, DE/DT, Ohio State - 6'5 - 288
Versatile, above-average strength, size, athleticism suggest he could fill in a 3-4 DE.
http://www.fftoolbox.com/nfl_draft/p...ospect_id=2383
26. Aldon Smith, DE/OLB Missouri - 6'5 - 260
Should be attractive to both 3-4 or 4-3 teams, this could propel him higher leading up to the draft.
http://www.columbiatribune.com/news/...the-bag-often/
27. Mike Pouncey – OG, Florida - 6'4 - 310
Not as highly touted as his brother Maurkice, he is cut from the same mold, hence his draft stock is elevated.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st4cMpEEA30
28. Drake Nevis – DT, LSU - 6'1 - 285
Very disruptive, interior lineman. premium defensive position in NFL.
http://www.nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/20...od_player.html
29. Derek Sherrod, OT, Mississippi State - 6'5 - 305
Highest ranked Senior LT. Great feet & long arms, will need to play stronger/more consistent.
http://www.mockingthedraft.com/2010/...couting-report
30. Cameron Jordan - DE, California - 6'4 - 285
Athletic 4-3 LDE or possibly a 3-4 DE. Dynamic play maker if left one on one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzIVTNoQHHA
31. Mikel LeShoure, Illinois, (Jr.), - 6'0 - 230
Devastating combination of size & strength. somehow I had dropped him off prospect list, but trust me he is going to be sensational in the NFL. BL pick.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpGGOe0D_go
32. Corey Liuget, DT, Illinois - 6'3 - 295
Unblock able in single match-ups. Good core strength, explosive burst off line.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlprPUyKL8M

2012 Draft was Mercilus

Last edited by beerlover; 01-18-2011 at 12:24 PM. Reason: adding player links
Old 01-17-2011   #314
beerlover
Site Contributor

Would like to thank all those who did participate, for their input & insight into 2011 class of NFL prospects. In no particular order: JB, bah007, steelbtexan, kiwitexansfan, Super Mario, Honoring Earl 34, jay23728, Ole Miss Texan, rmartin65, ReliantTexan, 76Texan, TexansSeminole, Texan4Ever, YoungTexanFan, Insideop, Doppelganger1, Dutchrudder, drs23, gary, texanchris and of course Badboy. Forgive me if I forgot to mention more, time is short & I felt like this was starting to drag a bit so used all the information provided to wrap things up.

thank you

2012 Draft was Mercilus
Old 01-17-2011   #315
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74980 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Good board,

I like Gabbert alot. (Top 15)

Costanzo is going to be a steal in this draft. He reminds of Matt Light.

Harris is a great value.

Look for Pittsburgh to take Pouncey late in the 1st Rd.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011   #316
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Great Job BL!
Old 01-18-2011   #317
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Explosive & disruptive edge rusher. rmartin65 pick
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKTEzVBDrrw
Nasty interior, unblock-able at times, top DT of 2011 draft.
Great athlete, premium size/speed package to cover NFL #1 WR's.
Top offensive player in draft, lean body, strong, large hands to pluck ball/maintain possession.
5. Blaine Gabbert, Missouri, (Jr.), 6-5 235
Great accuracy, smooth release, top rated QB because of it.
Solid tackle prospect, well coached, ready to start.
Great Measurable for pass rushing DE.
Quality NFL caliber CB, very physical & solid in run support.
9. J.J. Watt, DE/DT, Wisconsin - 6'6 - 290
Maybe the top 3-4 DE in the draft, this underclassman has it all.
Not the body or range of AJ Green but very smart football player & possession receiver.
Under rated on most boards but not this one. Excels at point of contact, bull strong & quick requiring double teams often.
Projects to 3-4 OLB position. Good instinct & cat quick reflexes.
Anyone who's seen him play knows he stands out on the field not only 6'9" has huge wingspan & surprising footwork to keep would be pass rushers off QB.
14. Adrian Clayborn, DE, Iowa - 6'4" - 285
Yes his stock has dropped a bit, double teamed most every-time, but still relentless, lots of heart.
UCLA was so inconsistent its hard to rate their players but Akeem was all over the field, kinda reminded me of last years 8th pick in the draft Rolando McClain.
Looks the part, solid build, strong arm will need to show he can execute NFL playbook.
Franchise back for a team who needs immediate running game.
Relentless 4-3 DE with good moves & sound technique.
19. Tyron Smith, OT USC - 6-6 - 290
Most athletic tackle in class, who fits the ZBS.
20. Justin Houston, LB Georgia - 6-3 - 260
Finished the regular season as the SEC sacks leader, that says it all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR0L2RVId90
Mobile, superior athlete who relishes leadership role for his team.
Reckless with the ball at times, gunslinger mentality, no questions about his arm strength.
23. Anthony Costanzo OT, Boston College - 6'7 308
Sound technique but plays physical, can play LT or RT.
24. Brandon Harris, CB, Miami - 5'11 - 195
I'm unsure if his slide down is warranted or not? He still has plenty of time to impress scouts & move back into the Top 20.
25. Cameron Heyward, DE/DT, Ohio State - 6'-5 - 288
Versatile, above-average strength, size, athleticism suggest he could fill in a 3-4 DE.
26. Aldon Smith, DE/OLB Missouri - 6-5 - 265
Should be attractive to both 3-4 or 4-3 teams, this could propel him higher leading up to the draft.
27. Mike Pouncey OG, Florida - 6'4 - 310
Not as highly touted as his brother Maurkice, he is cut from the same mold, hence his draft stock is elevated.
28. Drake Nevis DT, LSU - 6'1 - 285
Very disruptive, interior lineman. premium defensive position in NFL.
29. Derek Sherrod, OT, Mississippi State - 6'5 - 305
Highest ranked Senior LT. Great feet & long arms, will need to play stronger/more consistent.
30. Cameron Jordan - DE, California - 6'4 285
Athletic 4-3 LDE or possibly a 3-4 DE. Dynamic play maker if left one on one.
31. Mikel LeShoure, Illinois, (Jr.), 6-0, 230
Devastating combination of size & strength. somehow I had dropped him off prospect list, but trust me he is going to be sensational in the NFL. BL pick.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpGGOe0D_go
32. Corey Liuget, DT, Illinois - 6-3 - 295
Unblock able in single match-ups. Good core strength, explosive burst off line.
This is a great board to work off of. Well done!

rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011   #318
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
This is a great board to work off of. Well done!

Ditto.

I haven't seen all these guys so it's great to have something to work off of.

Just want to add something that I catch as I watch more games:

Bowers was a guy I like since his sophomore year.
I thought he can play on Sunday.
Heard that he dropped 15-20 lbs this year during the Clemson/MD game.
Anybody knows whether the listed weigh here is current?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011   #319
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Bowers was a guy I like since his sophomore year.
I thought he can play on Sunday.
Heard that he dropped 15-20 lbs this year during the Clemson/MD game.
Anybody knows whether the listed weigh here is current?
I think his current weight is 275 - 280 lbs.

Bowers is a special talent, no doubt. Whoever gets him will be pretty lucky.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011   #320
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Does it look like Quin needs to work on his leg muscles?

76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read