Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-05-2010   #1
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57907 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default LOL, random Arian Foster sighting...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_lOVMgYz-A

I think it's ironic, because Foster would most likely dig that experiment and this is exactly the kind of thing that he's into...
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010   #2
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57907 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LOL, random Arian Foster sighting...

P.S.

I liked the message of that video.. It was pretty cool what those kids did. Sometimes when I'm just about to give up all hope for common human decentcy......I see something like this which gives me a little faith in humanity.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010   #3
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 12831 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

Awesome vid.
Old 12-06-2010   #4
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 11679 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

LOVED this. We need more people like that in the world.
Old 12-06-2010   #5
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54460 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

I like the video. That's pretty cool.

People don't show enough love.
TexansSeminole is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010   #6
Esoom
Veteran

Section: 631
Rep Power: 256 Esoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respected

Thought for sure Arian would be the hugging kind of guy. He totally shot them down.
Old 12-06-2010   #7
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3280 Kulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respected

Not one person posted a "god damn liberal hippies" comment yet?!? Color me surprised.

Seriously though, the whole "Free Hugs" thing is pretty awesome. Search on YouTube and you'll see that people have done it all over the world, pretty amazing how a simple hug can turn a person's day around.
Kulluminatii is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-06-2010   #8
vupac1
Veteran

Rep Power: 288 vupac1 is a quality contributor and well respectedvupac1 is a quality contributor and well respectedvupac1 is a quality contributor and well respectedvupac1 is a quality contributor and well respectedvupac1 is a quality contributor and well respectedvupac1 is a quality contributor and well respectedvupac1 is a quality contributor and well respectedvupac1 is a quality contributor and well respectedvupac1 is a quality contributor and well respectedvupac1 is a quality contributor and well respectedvupac1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_lOVMgYz-A

I think it's ironic, because Foster would most likely dig that experiment and this is exactly the kind of thing that he's into...
well you obviously didn't watch the vid lol

i liked it tho.. puts a smile on your face
vupac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010   #9
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 48009 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulluminatii View Post
Not one person posted a "god damn liberal hippies" comment yet?!? Color me surprised.

Seriously though, the whole "Free Hugs" thing is pretty awesome. Search on YouTube and you'll see that people have done it all over the world, pretty amazing how a simple hug can turn a person's day around.
Oh yeah, sorry.

Goddamn liberal hippies! Kiss my ass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010   #10
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3280 Kulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
Oh yeah, sorry.

Thank you.
Kulluminatii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010   #11
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10234 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
Oh yeah, sorry.

Hugs, not kisses
Old 12-06-2010   #12
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 48009 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
Hugs, not kisses
I think they call those reach-arounds.

Quote:
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
Old 12-06-2010   #13
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19125 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

That. Was. Awesome.
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010   #14
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Okay, part of my dream last night was people hugging each others' asses.

Quote:
Old 12-06-2010   #15
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Arian Foster would have to run like he does on gameday to avoid a hug from me...

I'd be all...>THANX FOR MAKENG MY TEAMZ WATCHUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010   #16
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 274 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

That. Was. Cool!
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010   #17
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 15293 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Love the Galleria and its fine women.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010   #18
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 15877 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Is Arian Foster in the video or what? Anyways, kind of cool that it brought smiles to people...except for that cop, why the heck would "Free Hugs" be an issue?

Why is she even a mall security person, I can probably walk faster then she can run but anyways...

Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010   #19
Ranger Tom
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4710 Ranger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
Is Arian Foster in the video or what? Anyways, kind of cool that it brought smiles to people...except for that cop, why the heck would "Free Hugs" be an issue?

Why is she even a mall security person, I can probably walk faster then she can run but anyways...

I wondered that myself. I've tried to think of some kind of criminal activity for which hugging would be a cover, but all of what I got could be ruled out with a few minutes of careful observation.
Ranger Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010   #20
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 85740 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

The hugs aren't the issue, it's the recording on private property.

I'm surprised he didn't hug them; even if he was with his family. Then again, he was with his family. Regardless, cool video!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read